Queen Victoria Hospital

Holtye Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, England, RH19 3DZ

15th July 2019

The staff, facilities and way i was cared for was 100% fantastic. The difference between here and other hospitals is amazing and I felt safe and as happy as could be expected with my recovery. Everyone who worked there made me feel like I wasn’t just a number and that I was respected and well cared for. 4 people to a ward was perfect and I have never had a night sleep as well as I did when I stayed here in June for an operation Thank you to all the amazing staff!

7th July 2019

The nurses looking after me following my breast reconstruction surgery were brilliant. They knew exactly what to do, they answered all my questions and they were kind during a very stressful time. The hospital is clean and small and it feels like everyone knows each other and gets along! As there are no emergencies, the staff do not seem so stressed which definitely helps the patients!

4th March 2019

An efficient process from diagnosis through to Post Op. Felt that I was treated in a very personal way and put at ease through the whole process. I would recommend this as an excellent NHS hospital.

22nd February 2019

On 11 February, I was seen promptly in A&E for a serious nose bleed from a tumour in my nose. The sister on duty was very efficient, caring and kept a serious situation positive. She alerted the ambulance doctors and within minutes 5 or 6 doctors were tending to me to speak the bleed. One aneathetist and the sister stayed with me until the ambulance arrived when I was taken to A&E at ESH. Thank you to fast acting A&E staff at Queen Victoria Hospital.

19th February 2019

All of the above

{{category}} working at Queen Victoria Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen Victoria Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4rv