mr-mannur-kesava-reddy

Mr Mannur Kesava Reddy

Written by a private patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
26th June 2021

Mr Mannur and his team are fantastic. He has literally given me my life back. It is three years since my gastric sleeve surgery. I have maintained an 8 stone weight loss. I continue to be monitored and supported by Mr Mannur and Claire with regular follow up appointments.i will always be grateful for the non judgemental kindness demonstrated by Mr Mannur during my first consultation at the Spire Hartswood Hospital. He put me at ease, listened, explained and helped me to make the best decision of my life.

Written by a private patient at BMI The London Independent Hospital
15th February 2021

Mr Mannur has supported me throughout my weight loss journey from my first app till now (6 months post op) he literally saved my life. Always just an email or call away. His team is second to none always on hand to help. Honestly can’t recommend Mr Mannur and his team enough.

19th February 2021
Response from Mr Mannur Kesava Reddy

Thank you. feedback is important to know how we are doing and also how we could change.

consultant in general surgery since 1993, with surgical experience since 1977. Laparoscopic surgeon since 1990 performing hernia, gallbladder, hiatus hernia and anti-reflux surgeries, colectomies, gastrecomies and oesophagectomies. Laparoscopic weight loss/ obesity/ bariatric metabolic surgeon since 1998. Perform bariatric surgeries - 1. gastric sleeve / sleeve gastrectomy 2. gastric bypass - one anastomosis (mini gastric bypass), or Roux-en-Y RNY 3. BPD with Duodenal Switch DS or SADI-S 4. gastric band 5. Revisional bariatric surgeries - gastric band to sleeve, bypass or DS/SADI; Sleeve to banded bypass or DS/ SADI; Bypass to banded bypass with lengthening of BP limb/ total revision or DS/SADIS.. DS for bile reflux gastritis post cholecystectomy, hiatus hernia repair and Cardiopexy with ligamentum Teres or gastric bypass for post-sleeve heartburn/reflux. conducted 6 well recognised Bariatric symposiums and 7 Bariatric surgery training courses in Homerton University hospital. Trained a lot of surgeons in laparoscopic and bariatric surgery. passionate about good training and high quality care to patients. Has been practising meditation over 4 decades. Involved in setting up chariy hospital and schools in India.

Short link to review Mr Mannur Kesava Reddy: http://iwgc.net/edros