mr-krishna-vemulapalli

Mr Krishna Vemulapalli

Written by a NHS patient at Queen's Hospital
17th June 2021

I felt good after meeting him couple of years ago. I was struggling for my ankle problem for a few years and unable to find out the main cause. Dr Krishna Vemulapalli discussed my case with different specialists and he encouraged me to stay positive all the time. He always gives me hope that you will get better one day and makes me laugh during my appointment when I am in pain. He tried all the tests to find out the cause of my ankle pain and finally he reached at that point where he find out the main culprit. I lost my hope and started thinking that I have to live with this pain my whole life and sacrifice activities I loved. But after procedure that Dr Vemupillai done in November I feel bit relaxed and still following all of his instructions and living a much better life with less pain. I was able to get my life back, even simple things like driving. Thank you so much Dr.

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital
11th June 2021

Help me understand what was wrong and gave me strategies to stay fit in the future.

Written by a private patient at Spire London East Hospital
2nd June 2021

Very good at explaining the problem, how he'd come to his diagnosis and his experience with the reccomendation he gave.

Written by a private patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
22nd April 2021

I was referred to see Dr Vemulapalli after having months of pain with an ankle problem. He listened to the issues I had been having and by sending me for the right tests diagnosed the problem and the remedy.

Written by a private patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
20th April 2021

Very approachable. Gave lots of information, as well as a useful demonstration! Have every confidence that my foot problem will be corrected.

Mr Krishna Vemulapalli was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Krishna Vemulapalli is an Orthopaedic Consultant at Barking Havering & Redbridge Hospitals NHS Trust. His NHS practice is at King George Hospital in Goodmayes and at Queens Hospital in Romford, Essex, where he specialises in foot and ankle surgery and Orthopaedic surgery for children. He is also Honorary Senior Lecturer at Queen Mary University, London His qualifications are MBBS, FRCS,  FRCS (Tr & Orth). After graduation, Krishna Vemulapalli started basic surgical training in Newcastle-upon-Tyne and then completed his higher surgical training at The Royal London Hospital and the  Percivall Pott Rotation. He undertook further specialist training in foot and ankle surgery at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital  and in children's Orthopaedic surgery at the Royal London Hospital. He was awarded the Ilizarov Travelling Fellowship by Smith and Nephew, which took him to Kurgan in Russia. As well as keeping up-to-date with the latest and most effective forms of treatment in trauma and Orthopaedics, he teaches surgeons in various practical Orthopaedic and FRCS examination courses. He has organised several educational courses namely 1) Queens FRCS( Tr & Ortho) Clinical Course 2) Ponseti Course for Club feet 3) Queens MRCS Mock Exam course 4) Orthopaedic &Trauma Course for Accident &Emergency He is passionate about teaching and was instrumental in getting the Queens Hospital 'Training Hospital of the Year 2014' for Trauma and Orthopaedics in Royal London Rotation. His teaching/ training & patient care was recognised and has won/nominated following awards. 1) BHR- Star of the Month December 2012 2) BHR Star of the Year-2013- Runner-up 3) Nominated for BHRT Staff Pride award for Outstanding Patient Care-2013 4) Nominated for BHRT Staff Pride Award for Inspirational Leader-2013 5) Nominated for ‘Trainer of the Year 2014’- Royal London Rotation 6) Professional Excellence Award from Telugu NRI Forum @ British Parliament-2014 7) Winner of the Trainer of the Year 2015’- Percivall Pott Rotation 8) Nominated for Trainer of the Year 2015- British Orthopaedic Trainee Association 9) Winner of Highly Commended Clinical Supervisor of the Year -PGMDE- UCL partners 2016 10)Nominated for ‘Trainer of the Year 2016- Royal London Rotation Although Krishna Vemulapalli manages all general trauma and orthopaedic conditions, including hip and knee surgery, his specialist interests include simple and complex adult foot and ankle surgery, and paediatric (children's) orthopaedics. Personal profile: I am married and live locally in Essex. My wife is a GP and we are fortunate to have two lovely boys and a beautiful young daughter. My interests include playing cricket, reading, travelling, spending time with my family and experimenting with Indian cooking.

Short link to review Mr Krishna Vemulapalli: http://iwgc.net/efeuj