Miss Sascha Dua

Sascha Dua FRCS MD is a Consultant Breast Surgeon with specialist training in Oncoplastics, Breast reconstruction and a further higher specialism in cosmetics. Sascha went to medical school at Guys and St Thomas's (University of London) and undertook her higher surgical training at leading centres including 4 years at the Royal Marsden Hospital, where she won a scholarship to undertake a doctorate as the first surgical scientist at the Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Centre, reknowned for its work on the BRCA2 gene and cancer genetics. Sascha was awarded the Raven Prize in Academic surgery for research in 2007, and have been a pure breast consultant since 2011 in Mid Essex Trust. I live in Goldhanger, Essex with my husband who is a barrister and our two-year old daughter Athene, and basset hound, Hilda! For private referrals, please contact Miss Chick on 01277 230440.

• Oncology

16th August 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

Sasha Dua is a remarkable Doctor and so supportive and understanding when you are struggling to come to terms with your diagnosis. She is very straight forward and to the point when explaining everything that you need to know, but in a supportive and empathetic manner. It may seem a strange thing to say in the circumstances, but I enjoyed my visits to see her.

15th August 2017
Written by a carer at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

Sascha Dua has been an inspiration. My daughter is a dancer and needed a breast reduction. After meeting Sascha, we knew that she was the only person we would want to do the surgery. Sascha is a warm and caring consultant, who put us at ease immediately and has been fantastic throughout the whole process.

26th July 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

None to give.

23rd July 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

From the first consultation Sascha Dua totally put me at ease and made me feel very positive about this very uncertain period of my life. The way I was cared for before and after the operation has been fantastic and I will be eternally grateful to Sascha and her staff.

18th July 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I was seen by Miss Sascha Dua who was at all times positive, understanding, reassuring and caring throughout my surgery and treatment in her care. This goes a long way to getting you through a very difficult time. She also has a fantastic team of people who reflect this attitude.

Short link to review Miss Sascha Dua: http://iwgc.net/efhrp