Miss Sascha Dua

Sascha Dua FRCS MD is a Consultant Breast Surgeon with specialist training in Oncoplastics, Breast reconstruction and a further higher specialism in cosmetics. Sascha went to medical school at Guys and St Thomas's (University of London) and undertook her higher surgical training at leading centres including 4 years at the Royal Marsden Hospital, where she won a scholarship to undertake a doctorate as the first surgical scientist at the Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Centre, reknowned for its work on the BRCA2 gene and cancer genetics. Sascha was awarded the Raven Prize in Academic surgery for research in 2007, and have been a pure breast consultant since 2011 in Mid Essex Trust. I live in Goldhanger, Essex with my husband who is a barrister and our two-year old daughter Athene, and basset hound, Hilda! For private referrals, please contact Miss Chick on 01277 230440.

• Oncology

15th November 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

I would like to provide feedback back on Sascha, from my first meeting when she had to deliver bad news in that I had breast cancer for the 3rd time and because I'd had radiotherapy I needed to have a mastectomy, she was empathetic and keen for me to understand the options, so arranged a further appointment later that day at Nuffield Brentwood. By that appointment I had time to digest the situation but she went through the options with my husband and myself in great detail, and arranged for me to see prof Ramakrishnan. Between the 3 of us we agreed to go down the diep flap procedure but Sascha suggested I was gene tested which thankfully came back negative. During the weeks proceeding the op Sascha keep in touch via email and on day-of op she visited me prior to going down to theatre. All of my meetings with her have shown her to be professional, an amazing surgeon and her bedside manner immediately puts you at ease and you know you are in safe hands. I have spoken to other ladies who feel exactly the same as myself. Yours sincerly T.Wise

14th November 2018
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

There are no words to describe just how wonderful Sasha is. From the moment I met her, she did her upmost to put us at ease. She is warm and caring and gives you the time you need to absorb information and ask any questions needed. Sasha has a rare quality of being an expert in her field and having great communication skills. She really took the time and investment to get to know us and our emotional needs and these were made just as important as my medical needs. This is never an easy experience for any patient, but Sasha really excels herself in making this as pleasant and as easy as it can be.

7th November 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Miss Dua's understanding of my situation put me at ease as soon as I entered the room. She listened to my concerns and assured me that I would be looked after throughout the procedures that I needed. She arranged a scan and mammogram immediately and thankfully my results were all clear. She took the time to explain and show to me exactly what they had found and also how to examine myself in the future. I would recommend any person to be treated by Miss Dua, she is one of the best doctors I have ever seen and believe me I have seen a lot of doctors!!!!!!

7th November 2018
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I have been treated for breast cancer by Miss Dua and her wonderful team at the Breast Care Unit in Broomfield Hospital. Miss Dua has been amazing and I can highly recommend her. My problem was and is being treated with such care and compassion. I never feel rushed through at appointments and all the nursing staff are always available to answer my questions and concerns. If I need anything explained when I get home I get a call back quickly. Thank you Miss Dua and your team.

1st November 2018
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Right from our first meeting I knew I was in very good hands with Miss Dua. I cannot thank her enough for her positive constructive approach in a situation which, for me, was one of shock & bewilderment . Her compassion and understanding coupled with her knowledge, expertise & skill is absolutely second to none.

Short link to review Miss Sascha Dua: http://iwgc.net/efhrp