Miss Sascha Dua

Sascha Dua FRCS MD is a Consultant Breast Surgeon with specialist training in Oncoplastics, Breast reconstruction and a further higher specialism in cosmetics. Sascha went to medical school at Guys and St Thomas's (University of London) and undertook her higher surgical training at leading centres including 4 years at the Royal Marsden Hospital, where she won a scholarship to undertake a doctorate as the first surgical scientist at the Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Centre, reknowned for its work on the BRCA2 gene and cancer genetics. Sascha was awarded the Raven Prize in Academic surgery for research in 2007, and have been a pure breast consultant since 2011 in Mid Essex Trust. I live in Goldhanger, Essex with my husband who is a barrister and our two-year old daughter Athene, and basset hound, Hilda! For private referrals, please contact Miss Chick on 01277 230440.

• Oncology

20th January 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

The care from Miss Dua from start to now has been incredible.I feel very honoured that I have had her amazing attention,skills and kindness .Thankyou Miss Dua,Ann Foulsham.

9th January 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Sascha is very approachable, caring and gave me great confidence as soon as I first met her. I felt she gave an honest assessment of my condition and explained my treatment in an understandable way. I would have no hesitation in recommending Sascha to anyone undergoing similar treatment.

3rd January 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Dr Dua gave me confidence to have the surgery. She was encouraging and friendly putting me and my family at ease!

30th December 2016
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

From the moment I arrived at my first appointment, feeling extremely apprehensive and uncertain about the future,Miss Dua greeted me and my husband ,immediately putting use both at ease by the manor she communicated with us .Thoughout the whole experience I felt assured that I was receiving the best possible care available, At every stage of consultation and at the time of the operation,Sasha (as she liked to be called) and all the other members of her team exceeded my expectations even to the extent of phoning me at home to ensure everything was progressing satisfactorily. Fortunately my outcome is extremely positive, I would not hesitate in recommending others to the team knowing full well their expertise is boardering on being a centre of excellence in the field of Breast Cancer.

13th December 2016
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

When i saw Miss Dua she explained everything to me as to what my condition was and the procedure i would have to have to rectify it i have had a positive outcome and pleased it was dealt with so quickly Also the breast care nurses were very helpfull