miss-sascha-dua

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

24th November 2021

I was very nervous about having surgery but she really made me feel at ease ! I felt she had loads of experience and totally understood all my worries, even though the surgery was necessary as I have breast cancer she also made sure that it looked ok afterwards as she understood what a major shock it can be to have major surgery ! Very grateful for all she did for me.

Written by a private patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
22nd October 2021

I Can highly recommend Sacha. What an Amazing caring lady. Makes you feel like one of the family. I had ruptured implants and a lot of radiotherapy damage from breast cancer. Sacha done an amazing job and the care and support from her is above and beyond. Anyone who is apprehensive about finding a good surgeon she is the one. Thank you Sacha, for looking after me and my boobies

Written by a private patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
19th October 2021

I came to see Sascha as a private patient for a breast reduction. Sascha could see at a 36G my confidence was at a extreme low and i had long term shoulder problems. From the moment i met Sascha, she we friendly and understanding. Through out my stay and after care both Sascha and the staff at Spire Hartswood hospital have been supportive. I can not be happier with the results of my surgery. I highly recommend Sascha as a surgeon and the staff at Hartswood.

17th October 2021

Miss Dua was very professional and friendly she gave me confidence in her abilities and made clear explanations of what I could expect from the results. I was very satisfied with the treatment and very happy with the results which were far better than I could have hoped for. Her follow up care was excellent. I would highly recommend her.

5th October 2021

Having had a mastectomy and reconstruction in 1992 and further implant changes the last being in 1999 I was referred to Miss Sascha Dua to have another implant change. Miss Dua spent time listening to the problems I was having and after careful examination suggested an implant change and capsulotomy. I felt very confident about having the procedure and at all times Miss Dua explained everything in detail. The operation has been very successful and she has contacted me by phone to check on my progress and to inform me of the results of the histology. I am extremely pleased with the result of my operation and the care I have received.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Miss Sascha Dua was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Sascha Dua FRCS MD is a Consultant Breast Surgeon with specialist training in Oncoplastics, Breast reconstruction and a further higher specialism in cosmetics. Sascha went to medical school at Guys and St Thomas's (University of London) and undertook her higher surgical training at leading centres including 4 years at the Royal Marsden Hospital, where she won a scholarship to undertake a doctorate as the first surgical scientist at the Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Centre, reknowned for its work on the BRCA2 gene and cancer genetics. Sascha was awarded the prestigious Raven Prize in Academic surgery for research in 2007, and has been a specialised breast consultant since 2011 in Mid Essex Hospitals Trust. Sascha lives in Danbury. For private referrals please contact 01245234474. or info@tpm.org.uk

Nearest Oncologists