Miss Sascha Dua

Sascha Dua FRCS MD is a Consultant Breast Surgeon with specialist training in Oncoplastics, Breast reconstruction and a further higher specialism in cosmetics. Sascha went to medical school at Guys and St Thomas's (University of London) and undertook her higher surgical training at leading centres including 4 years at the Royal Marsden Hospital, where she won a scholarship to undertake a doctorate as the first surgical scientist at the Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Centre, reknowned for its work on the BRCA2 gene and cancer genetics. Sascha was awarded the Raven Prize in Academic surgery for research in 2007, and have been a pure breast consultant since 2011 in Mid Essex Trust. I live in Goldhanger, Essex with my husband who is a barrister and our two-year old daughter Athene, and basset hound, Hilda! For private referrals, please contact Miss Chick on 01277 230440.

• Oncology

18th April 2019
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Dr Dua is a wonderful, caring doctor, who listens to all you have to say ,gives you confidence and explains everything that needs to be done. Her attitude towards your problems seem to transfer to yourself and things seem to feel better. I cannot praise her enough, her and her team are a credit to the NHS all so caring and made you feel special. I have nothing but praise for the NHS and it's staff. Thank You. Brenda Negus

13th April 2019
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Dr Dua is a wonderful caring person who will listen to anything you have to say and will give straight answers to any question you might ask. Dr Dua performed my operation, and if I had paid £10.000 I couldn't have received better treatment from her or her team. My praises cannot be any higher for her, her team or the NHS , my grateful thanks to you all.

8th April 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

I had a breast augmentation and I can honestly say that I am so beyond astounded with the care that I have received under Miss Dua, one of the most lovely people I have ever met. I’d definitely consider myself a nervous patient but I’ve never felt more comfortable and at ease knowing that I was in good hands. From start to finish the care I received was second to none, not only with Sascha but with her team all of whom are such lovely caring people who couldn’t do more for you. I could not be happier with my results and am so grateful to Sascha for looking after me from start to finish.

26th March 2019
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I was very pleased with the treatment that Miss Dua gave me and looked after me. Never been in hospital for an operation before she looked after me and put me at ease and can't thank her enough.

14th March 2019
Written by a member of staff at Broomfield Hospital

It is such a shame that the only way that we got to know someone as lovely as Miss Dua is through my mother's diagnosis with breast cancer. Her skills as a Consultant and Surgeon are equally matched by her personality in the way she makes you feel at ease and fills you with confidence. The way she has looked after our elderly mother of 91 Miss Dua and her wonderful team are second to none. My whole family cannot praise her enough, she is totally amazing. A huge thank you to them all. The grateful family of Peggy Campion.

Short link to review Miss Sascha Dua: http://iwgc.net/efhrp