Miss Sascha Dua

Sascha Dua FRCS MD is a Consultant Breast Surgeon with specialist training in Oncoplastics, Breast reconstruction and a further higher specialism in cosmetics. Sascha went to medical school at Guys and St Thomas's (University of London) and undertook her higher surgical training at leading centres including 4 years at the Royal Marsden Hospital, where she won a scholarship to undertake a doctorate as the first surgical scientist at the Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Centre, reknowned for its work on the BRCA2 gene and cancer genetics. Sascha was awarded the Raven Prize in Academic surgery for research in 2007, and have been a pure breast consultant since 2011 in Mid Essex Trust. I live in Goldhanger, Essex with my husband who is a barrister and our two-year old daughter Athene, and basset hound, Hilda! For private referrals, please contact Miss Chick on 01277 230440.

• Oncology

26th June 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I consider myself privileged and very blessed to have benefitted from the expertise of Miss Sacha Dua. Quite apart from her competence, she has a very engaging personality, building good relationships with patients and staff alike, ensuring a good outcome; this is very reassuring at emotional times, because she instils confidence. Broomfield Hospital has a valuable asset in this exceptional lady, who treats the whole person - not just the physical bits.

25th June 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Miss Dua is a caring surgeon who helped me through a difficult time. She gave clear advice and helped me make appropriate choices. Although notionally signed of after surgery, she encouraged me to contact her if I had any problems.

13th June 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

From the time we first met Sascha Dua back in November 2016, and she delivered the terrible news that I had developed grade III breast cancer, my husband and I had total belief and trust in her. Miss Dua's manner is exceptional. She is firm and assured whilst always managing to combine empathy with a subtle sense of humour which has proved to be so important to us during our battle. After my chemotherapy treatment Miss Dua operated to remove the remains of the tumour and lymph glands. To me the prospect of the procedure was quite terrifying but Miss Dua handled the whole situation with care and compassion keeping me and my nervous husband informed at every stage, even calling him on his mobile phone when surgery was over! The subsequent aftercare has been exemplary. Thank you Miss Dua and further thanks to your fabulous team in the Broomfield Hospital Breast Unit, in particular breast Care Sister Kieva Noble who has played a major part in helping get through the last seven months. We have total faith and admiration for the NHS!

10th June 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

Sascha Dua is fantastic! i had three consultations with her before my operation date in May. Each time she was very professional and listened to me and got to understand exactly what look i was wanting. She took her time explaining everything to me so that i was fully aware of what the procedure entailed and of course advised me of what the risks can be. Shes very honest, caring and you can see she likes to make sure her patients are happy. Sascha carried out my op in May... 5 days after the op she called me at home to see how i was getting on. I didn't even know she would be doing this, so it was a lovely surprise. ive now have my 7 day check and a 10 day check to remove stitches. all has gone well and im so happy i went through with the surgery. I highly recommend Sascha! shes done an amazing job with my new boobs and i will definitely be coming back to her in the future! My confidence is booming! Thank you. Sabrina x

7th June 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I did not want to be on this journey - who would, but with the care and kindness that has been afforded to me by Sascha and the whole team, I could not have been happier with my whole experience. I found that Sascha as another woman was very in touch with the emotion involved. She came across as a very trustworthy person and I felt very confident in her. My operation involved removal of my right nipple and ducts. I was completely overwhelmed with the result of the surgery, It surpassed my expectation. I had wondered how it would look to me but I was so so happy with the neatness and overall appearance. I cannot thank her enough for what she has done for me. Also her kindness was extended to my husband so we both felt very comfortable with her.

Short link to review Miss Sascha Dua: http://iwgc.net/efhrp