Miss Sascha Dua

Sascha Dua FRCS MD is a Consultant Breast Surgeon with specialist training in Oncoplastics, Breast reconstruction and a further higher specialism in cosmetics. Sascha went to medical school at Guys and St Thomas's (University of London) and undertook her higher surgical training at leading centres including 4 years at the Royal Marsden Hospital, where she won a scholarship to undertake a doctorate as the first surgical scientist at the Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Centre, reknowned for its work on the BRCA2 gene and cancer genetics. Sascha was awarded the Raven Prize in Academic surgery for research in 2007, and have been a pure breast consultant since 2011 in Mid Essex Trust. I live in Goldhanger, Essex with my husband who is a barrister and our two-year old daughter Athene, and basset hound, Hilda! For private referrals, please contact Miss Chick on 01277 230440.

• Oncology

27th March 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Excellent care backed by all the information anyone could wish for, all delivered by caring well informed staff and backed up and supported by Miss Sascha Dua. I cannot suggest any way in which the care I received could be improved.

21st March 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Miss Dua's assessments were open, honest and she explained my treatment in terminology that I could easily understand. Miss Dua checked my understanding of my proposed treatment which gave me confidence that I was and did received great care. My lumpectomy and node clearance surgery were without major concern and have healed with very little issues. Her empathetic and sympathetic approach to me and my husband was outstanding. Reliable, trustworthy professional and always smiling :-) A positive experience at an emotional time - Thanks Sascha and team.

20th March 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Everything about my treatment and the care and attention that I have received has been fantastic. God bless you all, thank you so much.

20th March 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

On December 7th 2016 the bottom of our world fell out when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in my left side. Sasha (Miss Dua) and Kieva the breast nurse were amazing.. they were supportive and listened to our concerns. it was nice and helped me to be able to have light humour during the consultations, Sasha nicked named me "Tricky Nicki" I had my mastectomy on the 12th January 2017.. Sasha came and saw me before and straight after surgery ..she done an amazing job, there were no complications.. you hear such awful outcomes of surgery and was dreading looking at myself.. I was pleasantly surprised, very neat job no stitches on the outside !!! Sasha took the time to discuss all my options of reconstruction with me and was very supportive and understanding when I changed my mind of what I wanted to do..I am now still having treatment as I had an implant put in which needs to be inflated gradually.. I have had no problems or reactions with this treatment so far. Sasha and her team are always welcoming and reassuring each and every time I visit the hospital. Thank you Sasha so very much for saving my life and to help me still feel like a woman... There are not enough words to say how grateful I feel.. Nicki and Kev Campey (Tricky Nicki) x

12th March 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Sascha ALWAYS made me feel important and an individual whom she cared about. I had to have two surgery procedures to be absolutely certain there were good clear margins around the tumor and Sascha assured and reassured me all would be well. She explained exactly where she would make the incision and how the operation would go. I felt totally relaxed and confident in Sascha's care and anyone who is lucky enough to be a patient of her's will be most fortunate. Thank you Sascha Pat Barrett

Short link to review Miss Sascha Dua: http://iwgc.net/efhrp