Mr Kevin Morris

• Neurosurgery

15th August 2018
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

Mr Morris operated on my spine and removed a calcified ligament. From Day 1 when I saw him in Outpatients to my post op visit he was so easy to talk to and explained everything in detail as well as going through my MRI scan with me and showing me the area causing the problem. The relief from pain was immediate and after my 6 week check up he even confirmed that my husband could be told that although I was O.K. to go back to normal day to day duties, I could not hoover for ten years!!! I would recommend Mr. Morris to anyone needing spinal attention.

30th July 2018
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I have had two spinal operations performed by Mr MORRIS . He is a very competent surgeon and cannot be faulted for his informeted manner ,explenations or follow up proceedures.

11th June 2018
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I have had two spinal operations by Mr. Morris, on both occaisions he was very proficient and informative. Could not have had a better surgeon.

28th June 2016
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I have never come across such a wonderful caring man I didn't have a great recovery from a spinal fusion but I could not of asked any more from such a caring and understanding consultant

9th February 2015
Written by a carer at Castle Hill Hospital

I saw Mr Morris with my Aunt, He was very friendly, caring and very easy to talk too. He put us at ease and discussed all of my aunts problems and treated us like people not just numbers. He had plenty of time to understand all the neccessary problems and concerns. Highly recommended.

Short link to review Mr Kevin Morris: http://iwgc.net/edqv9