20th December 2018
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

I was referred to Kash by my initial consultant and I am very happy that our paths crossed. I suffered a severe knee injury which could have resulted in a complete removal of cartilage and possible arthritis in the future. After meeting with Kash he had diagnosed the issue and I was in surgery 3 days later. The procedure was very complex but he managed to save my cartilage and avoid potential arthritis in the future. He is very professional but also very approachable and thorough. I am 2 weeks post surgery and things are progressing nicely and I am on the way to recovery thanks to Kash. I thank him greatly and would 100% recommend him.

19th December 2018
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

I was referred to Kash by my physio following a lot of pain and swelling in my right knee. Kash and his pa Ella were great and worked to get me an appoint the same day, followed by an MRI scan and also added an extra appointment session the following week in order to follow up with me before he went on annual leave to go through the diagnosis and agree my rehabilitation which could then start while he was away. He spent time explaining the issues and ran through his recommendations of what I needed to sort the immediate problems. He also provided a detailed letter to my physio in order for her to work on my rehab. Having had my follow up session he is pleased with my progress but has said if I need to follow up with him to do so. The fact Kash was able to see me so quickly was a great relief both physically and emotionally to help me on the road to recovery.

19th December 2018
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

I felt immediately at ease with Mr Akhtar, and very much in a safe pair of hands. He took time to explain fully the issues with my knee, and explain his recommended course of action. I really value being given the opportunity to understand my issues and treatment. Mr Akhtar is highly personable, has a great sense of humour and is clearly very passionate about his work.

9th December 2018
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

Dr Akhtar was very open and honest in his discussions both pre and post surgery.. He has a very relaxed but professional manner that gave comfort as well as confidence in the procedure. He was efficient and honest in his answers, but took time to answer all my questions no matter what they were. Pre-surgery he explained the procedure and any possible negatives that could occur. Post operation Dr Akhtar tales me through the procedure, showed me the video of the operation and took time to explain the longer term prognosis for my condition. Several weeks have passed since the operation and I am very happy with the result of the procedure that have both taken away the initial problem, as well as support the longer term prognosis. All in all, I was very happy with Dr Akhtar at all stages of the consultation and would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

26th November 2018
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

I suffered a grade 3 tear to my MCL in January of this year and was referred to Kash by my consultant. From the outset I was keen to not have surgery, and Kash agreed to attempt rehabilitation by non-surgical means whilst constantly monitoring for any progress. In the end, unfortunately, surgery was required, and in May he operated, grafting a donor tissue to strengthen the knee. 6 months on and I am almost back to full fitness and planning my return to sports. I found Kash to be personable and listens to what his patients ask and offers a range of solutions along the way.

Short link to review Mr Kash Akhtar: http://iwgc.net/egmt4