7th October 2018
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I had been suffering from a knee problem for a while and came across Mr Kash Akhtar (Kash) through a recommendation. After an initial consultation, Kash suggested a scan, which proved his original diagnoses. Through the whole process of initial and post-operation consultation, Kash gave me plenty of hope that I will be able to regain complete use of my knee. Two months after the operation my recovery is on track and I am near full activity, which is more than I was expecting. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Kash Akhtar to family and friends alike. He explained the problem I had with my knee and what would be done in a very effective and calm manner that gave me a great deal of confidence over the whole process.

5th October 2018
Written by a member of staff at The Royal London Hospital

Our Physiotherpy company Movement Perfected work with Mr Akhtar and recommend him to our clients. He has a great manor and we know our clients recieve great care with him and his team.

21st August 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

In October 2017 i fractured my patella and was originally operated on by another doctor. My patella was not healing which led me to seek a second opinon. This was the best decision i have made. In March i had my first consultation with Mr. Akhrar who asssest my progress from my previous operation and recommended I had the surgery redone. Prior to the surgery Mr Akhtar patiently walked me through my options and the implications of each option. The surgery was conducted successfully as planned and my recovery is in line as expected. It is only 8 weeks after my surgery and i am now walking with a walking stick and now able to drive short distances. I am expecting to progress very quickly back into a normal lifestyle. Mr. Akhtar has been in constant contact with my Physiotherapist to ensure my recovery goes well. I can highly recommend Mr. Akhtar to anybody who needs an orthopedic surgeon. He put me at my ease from my first consultation with him and gave me the hope I needed that I would make a full recovery.

20th August 2018
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I will recommend Mr Akhtar for his patience and superior service. I had an OCD surgery three months ago and have fully recovered. Prior to the surgery Mr Akhtar patiently walked me through my options and the implications of each after a couple of reviews with him. The surgery was conducted successfully as planned and the recovery was in line with what we had earlier discussed. Currently i am back to normal activities. From my interactions with him, i consider Mr Akhtar a friendly, patient and listening Doctor who is able to relate to his patients peculiar situation. I highly recommend Mr Akhtar for his good job.

10th August 2018
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

My physio recommend that I see Kash after I was knocked off my bike and suffered some knee pain as a result. Kash listened carefully to my situation and studied the MRI images whilst explaining what he was looking at. Following some quick tests to check which movements were aggravating the knee he quickly established what the problem was and then decided upon the appropriate treatment. I was able to have my knee treated on the same day and as I write this just over a week later the pain has disappeared. I found Kash to be professional, very personable and above all extremely knowledgeable. Thanks Kash!

Short link to review Mr Kash Akhtar: http://iwgc.net/egmt4