1st November 2019

I went to see Kash after suffering knee pain for a bout 5 years. After an initial consultation, he was able to give a diagnosis of what he thought the problem would be and I had an MRI which confirmed his diagnosis. He then very quickly set me up with a physiotherapist as the next step. It's clear he's a very experienced knee consultant and he takes great care in explaining the diagnosis and discussing next steps on how to improve my condition. Would definitely not hesitate to recommend him!

1st November 2019

I went to see Kash after suffering knee pain following an intense period of exercise. After an initial consultation, he was able to give a diagnosis of what he thought the problem would be and I had an MRI which confirmed his diagnosis. He then very quickly set me up with a physiotherapist as the next step. It's clear he's a very experienced knee consultant and he takes great care in explaining the diagnosis with the use of the knee model. He's very reassuring and I left with a real understanding of how to successfully recover from my injury. Highly recommend!

30th October 2019

Kash provided exceptional care. He was very smart and accurate in diagnosing my issues, recommending appropriate scans and treatment, and clearly and carefully explaining the findings. He is clearly a true expert in his area. All my questions were answered in detail. Kash was always happy to listen carefully in order to discuss and agree the best course of action for me. Kash also recommended excellent physio and podiatry. It was a pleasure to meet Kash, and I really appreciated his care. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him (and those he recommended) to others. If I have a need to return in the future, I will do so without hesitation.

Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital
21st October 2019

Dr Akhtar has helped me through a difficult period after previous knee surgery (ACL replacement) with another consultant had left me in severe pain. He was able to diagnose several issues that had gone unnoticed by others and was very considerate and understood my situation perfectly. He performed another complex surgery with further ligament replacement (MCL) and went to great lengths to give me the best chance of recovery as possible. He has been very diligent in checking on my progress and has always re-assured me with his experience and medical knowledge. I feel very grateful to Dr Akhtar for all his efforts and appreciate all his care and attention.

18th September 2019

Kash was very helpful following up via email after an initial consultation and follow up treatment. He initially listened to my history with respect to my left knee meniscus tear and I felt far more comfortable discussing the injury than with a previous surgeon I had visited. He explained to me all of the options with surgery being the last resort. Treatment so far has worked but if I do decide to have the surgery I will be going back to Kash for the operation.

Short link to review Mr Kash Akhtar: http://iwgc.net/egmt4