12th June 2019
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

Kash was incredibly helpful when treating a knee injury I had sustained. He got me in quickly for an MRI and turned the results around fast due to the tight timeline I had before traveling overseas for a sports tournament. I really appreciated his urgency and understanding.

4th June 2019
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

It has been 12 month since my OCD and I back to normal life. I took a post operative MRI scan more recently and the results from the scan indicate I am totally healed. My experience with Doc Kash has been wonderful and I will recommend him to anyone. Just follow his instructions and you will be ok. Thanks for saving my knee Doc Kash!

22nd May 2019
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

Kash was brilliant, fast and friendly. After the initial consultation I had an MRI on both knees and in the follow up consultation the MRI confirmed exactly all the issues that Kash had diagnosed in the first session. The whole process was complete within 2 weeks and we now have a non evasive treatment plan in place.

20th May 2019
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

i was having issues with my knees and Kash was very helpful in diagnosing what the issue was in the first appointment and recommended physio, however he was very supportive if i wanted to get an MRI to confirm, which i did. The MRI confirmed exactly what he had said. He was very helpful in recommending my Physios where it was convenient for me to attend even though it wasn't an area that he is familiar with, however, he was able to reach out to his network and recommend me a Physio.

9th May 2019
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

Kash firstly was most welcoming and is a great people person - which I appreciated - What I also appreciated was that he took the time to explain the points / diagnosis he was making into simple terms and didnt just blind me with science. Overall a very good experience and I can only thank him for looking after me as a patient.

Short link to review Mr Kash Akhtar: http://iwgc.net/egmt4