17th April 2019
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

From day 1, Kash has been nothing but superb. He carefully listened to the issue I had, expertly provided his opinion and guided me to the best course of action for my knee. During the operation, I believe he went above and beyond what many others would do, resulting in a wonderful outcome for me and my knee. Post operation, again Kash was always available and never rushed any interaction , making sure all my questions were answered and I had all the information I needed. In comparison to my previous operation with another surgeon at a different hospital, I can safely say this has been a much more pleasant one. Kash has definitely saved my knee, and with that, my sanity. I could not thank him enough.

5th April 2019
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

I had a severe bucket handle type meniscus tear. Kash performed a repair operation which has 30-40% fail rate in general, but he was very confident and he has fully delivered. It’s been 12 weeks after the operation today and I am back to normal. I once was worried during the recovery so he arranged to see me at short notice. Probably the best knee surgeon in London, I was very lucky to have been referred to him by AXA.

31st March 2019
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

I had a very complicated knee injury and I am very happy to have met Dr Akhtar because he explained me all the options in my situation, pros and cons of each one and helped me to make the right decision. Dr Aktar is a very attentive person and I would like to stress his personality in addition to his professionalism which helped me to trust him.

17th March 2019
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

The knee is better than ever after my ACL reconstruction (December 2017)! I ran my first half marathon last Sunday in 1hr 41mins, just under 14 months on from going under. I just wanted to touch in to say thank you for the incredible work you did both before and after the surgery. You have enabled me to get much fitter and healthier than I was prior to this injury and I thank you immensely for that.

17th March 2019
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

An update on my meniscal repair. I wanted to share that I’ve just come back from two skiing holidays, a week with the family, and immediately afterwards a long weekend with friends. After a gentle start for the first hour, I skied for the rest of the time at the same standard, pace, control and balance as when I last went - before my injury. It was amazing. I knew that my knee was 100% recovered when I realised that both my legs ached equally after spending a whole day skiing with people who live in the ski resort. I couldn’t tell which of my knees had had surgery. Many, many thanks for the excellent work, and the brilliantly paced rehabilitation.

Short link to review Mr Kash Akhtar: http://iwgc.net/egmt4