mr-kashif-akhtar

13th October 2020

I highly recommend Kash as a doctor. He and his team have allowed me the most comfortable and quick medical experience I have had in a while, and I cannot say enough good things. I had somewhat of a niche issue, and he was honest and forthcoming about the diagnosis and treatment options, and the turnaround time from when I first saw him to working through the problem has been unbelievable. Definitely recommend.

Written by a member of staff at Fortius Clinic
4th September 2020

I have been a colleague of Mr Akhtar's for more than 3 years. I have worked as a Senior Physiotherapist in both the United Kingdom as well as in Australia. As such, I have dealt with dozens of Consultants in my years of private practice. Few Consultants I have ever worked with come close to Mr Akhtar's level of professionalism. Clinically, Mr Akhtar is excellent. I have always had 100% confidence in referring a patient for an opinion on management. Mr Akhtar's team always endeavour to book in mutual patients promptly which is hugely beneficial to the management process. I would always receive a clinical letter with Mr Akhtar's rehabilitation recommendations within 24 hours, which again, is very beneficial for the patient's pathway to recovery. I have seen Mr Akhtar's patients post-operatively following a variety of surgical procedures such as arthroscopy, reconstructive surgery (such as ACL) and trauma surgery. I strongly endorse Mr Akhtar's abilities as a surgeon. Many of his cases recover ahead of expected due to the minimally invasive nature of his surgery. Swelling and early range of motion are almost always much better than with other surgeons. Mr Akhtar's clinical reasoning and surgical skills are complemented by a delightful bedside manner. He is warm, empathetic and caring to all patients. If you have a serious injury or are in serious pain, it can be a very stressful time. Mr Akhtar has an unparalleled ability to put people at ease in these difficult times. To re-iterate, Mr Akhtar is one of the best Doctors I have ever worked with - both in the UK and Australia. I strongly endorse his services to anyone with a knee issue.

Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital
14th August 2020

Very positive experience with Dr Kash - he breaks things down well and takes time to explain!

3rd August 2020

Dr Akhtar treated me for a collateral ligament injury across July and Aug 2020. From the start, Dr Akhtar was friendly and really put me at ease. After my initial clinical examination, I had an MRI and Dr Akhtar talked me through the results. He spent time explaining what the injury was, what the MRI showed and how this fit in with his clinical examination, and did so in a clear, easy to understand and jargon-free way. My appointments with Dr Akhtar never felt rushed and there was always plenty of time to ask questions. I'm really pleased with the way I was treated throughout the process with my injury and would certainly recommned Dr Akhtar.

29th July 2020

After seeing Mr Aktar a few days ago with an issue he gave me his thoughts and diagnosis. Although he was almost certain I wouldn’t require surgery he sensibly booked me an MRI whereby we cleared any further problems. Mr Aktar was spot on with his initial diagnosis and was able to give me a thorough in-depth explanation of my problem, how it became apparent and the next steps in healing. I’ve seen many doctors/surgeons over the years And he was so detailed and really put me at ease throughout this stressful time. If I have any problems in the future I will without a doubt do my best to see Mr Aktar due to his efficiency, intelligence and his caring demeanour. Thanks again Mr Aktar!

Mr Kash Akhtar was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic surgeon specialising in all aspects of knee problems.

Short link to review Mr Kash Akhtar: http://iwgc.net/egmt4