Mr Kash Akhtar

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

4th December 2016
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Mr Akhtar helped me prepare for, conducted, and assisted me after, my ACL reconstruction surgery. Mr Akhtar is clearly a skilled and knowledgable doctor as my pre surgery advice has helped me recover quickly after a surgery that went off without a hitch. What makes him extraordinary however is his understanding of patient care. From the beginning he has made himself fully available to me, even with small questions or concerns, which went a long way to helping me feel like I was in good hands. I would highly recommend Mr Akhtar to anyone.

1st December 2016
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I recently had a knee arthroscopy/surgery under the care of Mr Akhtar via private care (BUPA). I have absolutely no qualms in recommending him. He is very down to earth and understanding. He is professional yet friendly. He is also very knowledgeable and an expert in knee issues. He explained everything very clearly and in detail. If I had any questions, he would always be happy to answer them. I never felt rushed in the appointments. He also has a very good PA too. Everything has been very easy and straightforward. I have never met such a nicer doctor. He clearly knows what he is doing and is an expert in this field. It has now been several weeks post surgery and I often forget that I even had surgery. Thanks for everything.

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I saw Mr Kash Akhtar on a recommendation from my physio for a torn meniscus I had been dealing with in my left knee for two years. We looked at the MRI results and discussed options as to whether a menisectomy or meniscus repair could be carried out (the latter being better long-term but normally only possible if carried out 3 months after the injury). After surgery I was delighted to find out the Mr Akhtar had been able to carry out a successful repair despite the passage of time and 12 weeks later and I am recovering, with my knee going back to how it used to feel many years ago. I would recommend Mr Akhtar as a surgeon.

4th November 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Kash was an extremely able surgeon who operated on my knee. I am a keen athlete and wanted to get back to sports after a knee operation to rectify a hemorrhaged ACL and a bucket tear in my meniscus. Ultimately 9 months later I am back to playing sports and his skill, guidance and positivity got me back to this point. I am very confident in recommending Kash, he's great.

8th August 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Following my last review of Mr Kash Akhtar, I would also like to say he has improved my golf tenfold. Since the knee operation I have not lost a game to my friends and even won a competition! If you want to get your handicap down, see Kash!!

Short link to review Mr Kash Akhtar: http://iwgc.net/egmt4