26th July 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

A clear, accuarate and well communicated assessment of the injury to my right MCL and meniscus. Moreover, a pleasant and relaxed consultation which greatly assisted in developing confidence in the process of examination and receiving very. A wholly enjoyable "customer" experience and highly recommended.

24th July 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I saw Mr Akhtar in relation to issues I had been experiencing with both my knees. The entire experience from start to finish was a positive one, at no time did I feel rushed and he took his time to take a detailed history before the examination which was followed by a series of scans and x-rays. In the follow up appointment he took his time to summarise and explain what was a complex diagnosis, using language that was easy for me to follow and understand. He treated me with empathy, taking the time to ensure I had understood the diagnosis before discussing treatment options. He was very responsive and prompt to making the agreed follow ups, making the necessary referrals the same day.

22nd July 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I saw Dr. Akhtar for an acute knee injury recently. I had had knee surgery 20 years ago and naturally concerned about longer term issues. Dr Akhtar gave me a long consultation, taking a detailed history, made sure all my concerns were addressed and gave me reassurance at the end that he was pretty sure of the diagnosis but was looking to confirm with scan and x-rays. I had the scans within a few days of the consultation and a follow up session with Dr. Akhtar a little over a week from the initial session. Again Dr. Akthar took the time the explain the (complex) diagnosis carefully to me using the scan images, summarised the diagnosis carefully, made sure I ynderstood and checked I was happy with his recommended course of action. This included phisio and he made sure he understood my preferences on location etc., He e-mailed the phisio within an hour of my consultation with the referral. I liked Dr Akhtar's aapproach to the consultation. He was very reassuring and I never felt rushed, he made sure I understood everything and that my concerns were addressed. His prompt follow ups (scan, phisio etc) really helped assure me that my issues would be resolved quickly.

20th July 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I only have positive feedback on Kash. I'm seven weeks post-op. Throughout he's really helped me to remain positive on the operation and the rehabilitation due to his honest and open approach, which has helped me feel in control. Throughout he's made me feel at ease whilst remaining ultra professional, demonstrating that he is an expert on knee's and knee surgery. During and before the operation he was very clear and reassuring around the procedure and answered all questions my family and I had. He had a great bedside manner and is incredibly personable. I would thoroughly recommend him to family and friends.

12th July 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Kash was a fantastic physician - he took the time to explain every step of my diagnosis and treatment in great detail and answered all questions I had. He had a great bedside manner and genuinely cared about my welfare. Most impressively he was keen to avoid unnecessary surgery whereas other private doctors would go straight down a surgery route as it is more personally profitable for them. Would thoroughly recommend!

Short link to review Mr Kash Akhtar: http://iwgc.net/egmt4