29th December 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Having recently injured my knee badly through football, I was fortunate enough to come across an amazing orthopaedic doctor in Mr Kash Akhtar for my treatment. I have had previous experience of meeting various medical consultants both private and from the NHS who have all been good. However. the level of care, service and attention that Mr Akhtar showed me was 'significantly' better than what I have previously received, compelling me to write this review. As a patient I felt extremely comfortable with him, and he showed me genuine levels of care and concern to help me understand the extent of my knee problem and clear pathways of recovery. Both pre-arthroscopy and post-arthroscopy, Dr Kash Akhtar explained in great detail the findings in my knee, and gave me tailored realistic action plans which would help me both short tem and long term in my recovery process. I am a sports person, and feel assured and confident I will be able to get back doing what I love most, because of this wonderful doctor. I cant thank him enough for his support and will definitely recommend him to my colleagues, friends and family.

26th December 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I was referred for an issue to my knee which I knew very little about and was impeding my ability to exercise. It was also really annoying (but not too painful) so I really needed to get it fixed etc. Luckily, Dr Akhtar saw me within a week of referral and quickly identified what was wrong and has sent me for tests etc and also identified other problems I have outside of the immediate knee issue and has sent me for follow up care for those too. Everything felt super explained and I know all the next steps if the initial treatment doesn’t work but no uneccesary surgery was advised so yay. Thanks again! And I feel very sure if I do need to go back everything will be as fab as this time!

24th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Bishops Wood Hospital

Kash is a magician in everything related to the knee surgeries. His manner of dealing with my ACL reconstruction and cartilage repair right from our first meeting to the post-surgery guidance is so comforting and re-assuring. I strongly believe, Kash should be a role model for NHS consultants.

21st December 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Kash is simply the most reassuring / caring consultant surgeon i have been treated by. His pre / post op consultations where informative and detailed helping me to understand and plan ahead without being stressed. My wife attended consultations with me on two occasions and Kash made sure that both of us were involved with the conversation and we understood any implications of surgery. All medical staff i have been in contact with leading up to being under Kass Akhtar have all stated that he is the very best consultant surgeon in his field, that is now something i can pass on to others as being correct. Kash continues to support and is available should i need further advice at any time.

15th December 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I completely tore the ACL in my right knee playing football and after doing some searching on the internet for specialist knee surgeons in London I found Kash's profile and made an appointment through my insurer. Kash is very approachable and from my first consultation I immediately felt comfortable and trusted his capabilities - i think one of the big things you look for! His track record and experience speaks for itself, he is confident in his abilities, is knowledgeable and you feel relaxed from start to finish. He is professional, explains things clearly and takes you on the journey to recovery. Post op he continues ot be available on the phone or via email if needed between his appointments, he also recommended a local physio - Rob at Anatomie in NW London - who have also been fantastic. Highly recommend

Short link to review Mr Kash Akhtar: http://iwgc.net/egmt4