Mr Kash Akhtar

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

20th April 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Mr. Akhtar was very helpful from beginning to end of the ACL reconstruction process. This was my first ever "major" operation, and his confidence and trust really helped me through what was both a physically and emotionally stressful period pre-op. Post-op, my recovery has been excellent. Mr Akhtar was immediately in my hospital room to walk me through the operation, how it went, what had happened, etc. He kept in regular contact with my physio and this further helped my rehab process.

19th April 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Was very efficient and clear with his diagnosis of my knee pain. Recommended MRI which was quickly carried out and interpreted by Mr Akhtar. He gave good advice about physio and treatment.

6th April 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Kash was objective, pragmatic about what I could and could not do with my condition He was clear with his explanation of the issues and I would certainly see him again with a similar problem

3rd April 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I'm extremely satisfied with the professionalism and very high standard of care delivered to me by Mr Akhtar. After dislocating my patella, I endured pain, swelling and reduced movement for a few weeks until I saw Mr Akhtar. He listened to my history and assessed me. I had a same day MRI scan done. The MRI showed a large loose body floating around in my knee. He took the time to explain the results of the MRI and my treatment options. At no point in the process did I feel rushed to make a decision. It's now almost 8 weeks post my knee arthroscopy, I'm without any complications and I couldn't be happier with the level of care I received during and post-operatively from a highly competent and very supportive team. Mr Akhtar goes the extra mile to update and be updated by my local physiotherapist. My progress has been excellent. I returned to work 2 weeks after my surgery!! I highly recommend him to anyone needing his services.

8th March 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Having played rugby for over 20 years I have had a lot of experience of medical practitioners in both private and the NHS environment. It is not lightly that I can make the statement that the care I received from Mr Akhtar was the best. I hobbled into his surgery barely able to walk and Mr Akhtar (at a later appointment) told me that he was very worried about my condition and thought that I may have to have emergency surgery. As a consequence, he ordered various scans and sameday blood tests. He really took a close interest in me personally and we celebrated my rapid return to fitness. It turned out to be prepatellar bursitis with the added bonus of a rare placing of gout under the tendon which exacerbated the problem. Throughout my treatment he took time to explain what was going on, answered my questions and was available for any follow ups. It felt like he took a real interest in me as a person rather than merely a client. I would commend him to anyone looking for an Orthopaedic Surgeon and wish him well for the future.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »