16th May 2018
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

Mr Akhtar has a relaxed, professional and engaging approach. He is empathetic, charming and understand the needs of his clients. To actually look forward to a doctor appointment should sum up my overall experience. I wold thoroughly recommend Mr Akhtar to anyone in need of his expertise.

15th May 2018
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

After suffering a reasonably complex skiing injury (multiple ligament damage and fracture) and not making the progress I had hoped some months later, I went to see Mr Akhtar for a second opinion. He was approachable, supportive and importantly clinically clear; taking the time to explain his clinical logic. He was incredibly thorough and provided a full assessment and opinion. He reassured me that with concentrated physio, the reconstruction surgery that had been recommended was unlikely to be necessary. Mr Akhtar proactively called my physio to introduce himself, open up communication and guide him on the rehab I needed. Together they created the joined up Clinical / Physio plan that I had been missing. A great demonstration of proactively working together across disciplines to achieve the best outcome. He genuinely cares and his ethos very much supports seeing his patients return to full fitness in the best way possible, not necessarily through surgery. His PA Ella shares this caring abc supportive ethos and was so very accommodating around busy diaries! Mr Akhtar absolutely restored my confidence that I could get back to fitness without surgery and I’m incredibly grateful that I’m now back on track and won’t be missing next season!!! Would highly recommend Mr Akhtar!!

4th May 2018
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

Received last minute emergency appointment from Dr Kash. He made everything possible to help me get ready within course of one week for an international competition in Geneva, allowing me to demonstrate highest possible performance given my circumstances. Thank you! Excellent experience. Highly recommendable.

3rd May 2018
Written by a patient at Fortius Clinic

Received last minute emergency appointment from Kash. He helped to make everything possible within course of one week allowing me to compete and win an international tournament in Geneva . Excellent experience - highly recommendable. Thank you!

30th April 2018
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Kash takes time to explain and also to listen. These are very important aspects to build trust with the patient. We discussed different scenarios in order to be aware of the consequences but also the risks associated to any surgery. Kash is a very talented surgeon and also very confident which is key in this sector. To put it in a nutshell, he knows what he is doing and do it well.

Short link to review Mr Kash Akhtar: http://iwgc.net/egmt4