mr-henry-ferguson

23rd November 2020

Mr Ferguson operated on me after admitted to AE with sudden problem Last March 2019 only just found this page. Probably saved my life ! He was reassuring and very caring person Every day , felt perfectly safe in his hands. So very grateful for his expertise and care. Thank you SC

#sayThankYou

Mr Ferguson a huge thank you for my successful reversal op. Four months later and I am now feeling back to my old self. Actually managed my first round of golf yesterday and loved it. Irene Allan

21st May 2020
6th February 2020

Mr Ferguson was a great, sympathetic consultant listening eagerly with each point of my problems regarding the treatment of the bowl area. He was very understanding and reassured me consistently that he would be doing the best type of treatment for my conditions - making it clear he would be taking exceptional steps to make it painless as possible. Highly recommend this consultant and was the best seen by far; compared to other (3 others) prior seen through the years. An ambassador to his area of expertise!

7th January 2020

A very impressive and helpful specialist who really understand the issues. With an excellent and knowledgeable manner which helps to get to the route of issues, I have been treated for my condition for a number of years now however Mr Ferguson is raising the bar for prompt invasive treatment. Excellent. Cllr Trevor Wright Jan 2020

4th December 2019

Had a stoma reversal with Dr Ferguson. Throughout the whole process he was very friendly and approachable and genuinely caring for my situation.

I am a Consultant General Surgeon working at Warwick Hospital. I have a specialist interest in Colorectal Surgery (diseases of the bowel and back passage). My expertise is in the surgical management of Bowel and Rectal Cancer, and the Inflammatory Diseases of the Gut (Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis). I offer minimally invasive treatment (keyhole surgery) as standard.

Short link to review Mr Henry Ferguson: http://iwgc.net/ehpmz