mr-mashuk-khan

Written by a private patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital
11th June 2021

I managed to get an appointment with Mr Kahn on the same day I phoned. He was very kind as I was anxious . He listened and examined me then he got the appropriate tests sorted for me . He was brilliant . He was very professional and had a lovely breast care nurse assisting him . Really pleased with the service I received and wouldn’t hesitate recommending him .

Written by a private patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital
11th June 2021

I am a consultant oncoplastic breast surgeon and director at Arden Breast Clinic. I hold a consultant appointment at Warwick Hospital and practice privately at Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital. I offer a wide range of cancer and non-cancer procedures including therapeutic breast reductions and lipomodeling of the breast. I also offer immediate and delayed breast reconstruction.

Short link to review Mr Mashuk Khan: http://iwgc.net/ehrmv