mr-gordon-shepard

Written by a NHS patient at The Beardwood Hospital
22nd October 2021

Was very impressed with Mr Shepard he was friendly and did not rush with the appointment. He answered any question I had some I had not thought about. While in hospital he took great care of me. The operation went well and now six weeks later I am walking with out sticks and no pain from my hip. I would definitely recommend Mr Shepard too anyone very pleased he’s given me back my life.

Written by a private patient at The Beaumont Hospital
8th October 2021

Have had a total knee replacement by Mr Shepherd whom I would like to thank for his skills with a very positive outcome. As a retired nurse I have some extra insight as to the merits of a doctor who explains the procedure /aftercare with great "bedside manner".

Mr Gordon Shepard is an experienced (25 years) Orthopaedic Surgeon who offers specialist knee surgery and primary hip replacement including robotic assisted surgery at five private hospitals across the north west. He consults and operates on both NHS and private patients at BMI Beaumont in Bolton, Euxton Hall in Chorley, BMI Gisburne Park in the Ribble Valley, BMI The Lancaster Hospital and BMI Beardwood Hospital in Blackburn.

Short link to review Mr Gordon Shepard: http://iwgc.net/ef9y