mr-gordon-shepard

29th November 2020

As soon as I met Mr. Shepard at my first appointment I knew I had come to the right surgeon. I believed I could trust him completely and felt very safe under his care. This proved to be the case, my operation went very smoothly and at all times I believe I got the best care possible. He is an incredibly skilled surgeon and I don’t think you would find anyone better. I am incredibly grateful to Mr. Shepard for giving me back my mobility!

29th November 2020

Mr Shepard set me at my easing explaining all the risks and benefits of my operation. He arranged and performed the procedure with care and professionalism. Throughout he was caring and took time to explain each step and checked with me the results of the outcome.

4th November 2020

Hi All. Just want to give some feedback on a great surgeon Mr Gordon Shepard. Gordon stepped in at short notice for a total left hip replacement. He did a fantastic job from start to finish, explained everything in detail in a down to earth, friendly, but very professional manor. The hip replacement he did has been amazing, and his aftercare is first class, I was walking on crutches the same day, of the operation and after 6 weeks am up to 6 mile a day pain and crutch free. I could feel the difference from day one. Apart from him being a Liverpool FC fan I can not fault this guy and would HIGHLY RECCOMMEND him to anybody needing this type of procedure. Mike Morgan.

18th September 2020

Pleasant, a good listener, and explains really well. A great operation, that has gone really well for me. ( Hip replacement)

Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital
9th March 2020

Having met with Mr Shepard and discussed all available options. I decided upon the Conformis knee replacement as being the best suited for me. One of the best decisions I have made for a long time. The operation was scheduled for Monday, 20 January 2020 and was carried out under epidural which enabled me to be mobile that night. From the start, I had total confidence in Mr Shepard and his team at the BMI Beaumont, Bolton. Knowing that I could ask anything at any time was comforting. The follow up physio and lifestyle information was excellent and after just 6 weeks I was able to walk inside without the aid of a crutch and only require it for long distances; more as a security blanket! My knee bend is an amazing 120°+. This operation has been life changing and would highly recommend him to anyone who needs surgery.

Mr Gordon Shepard is an experienced (25 years) Orthopaedic Surgeon who offers specialist knee surgery and primary hip replacement including robotic assisted surgery at five private hospitals across the north west. He consults and operates on both NHS and private patients at BMI Beaumont in Bolton, Euxton Hall in Chorley, BMI Gisburne Park in the Ribble Valley, BMI The Lancaster Hospital and BMI Beardwood Hospital in Blackburn.

Short link to review Mr Gordon Shepard: http://iwgc.net/ef9y