mr-gordon-shepard

30th April 2021

Excellent pre op information highlighting procedure, risks, post operative expectations and operation, Mr Shepherd was completely professional, very knowledgeable and clear. He and his surgical team made the operation less daunting and post operative care was caring and helpful, as well as preparing me for recuperation at home. I unreservedly recommend Mr Shepherd to anyone needing an effective and efficient treatment of knee joint problems.

Written by a NHS patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital
20th April 2021

There is nothing I can suggest to make my experience better as my treatment was first class from being admitted to my discharge.mr Shepard puts you at ease while still being professional.

Written by a NHS patient at BMI The Beardwood Hospital
15th February 2021

Mr. Shepard was a brilliant surgeon for me. He explained in great detail everything he was going to be doing during the operation. He came to see me the following morning to se how I was feeling, obviously a bit groggy be he reassured me that all had gone well and not to worry, but everything would improve day by day and he was 100% right. He’s follow up appointment was no rush in and out and nothing was to much trouble. I honestly couldn’t make any suggestions as to how Mr Shepard could improve he’s manner or care.

Written by a private patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital
12th February 2021

Very good doctor easy to get on with sett your mind at rest

Written by a private patient at Euxton Hall Hospital
29th January 2021

From the first consultation with Mr Shepard he was very professional and put me at ease immediately with his kind and friendly manner. He explaines my hip replacement in great detail fully explaining the positives and the possible risks involved. I had my surgery on the 16th December and from my arrival at Euxton Hall I received first class treatment. The staff were so friendly and any doubts of the surgery were soon erased. My hip replacement went perfectly and many thanks again to Mr Shepard and all the staff at Euxton Hall.

Mr Gordon Shepard was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Gordon Shepard is an experienced (25 years) Orthopaedic Surgeon who offers specialist knee surgery and primary hip replacement including robotic assisted surgery at five private hospitals across the north west. He consults and operates on both NHS and private patients at BMI Beaumont in Bolton, Euxton Hall in Chorley, BMI Gisburne Park in the Ribble Valley, BMI The Lancaster Hospital and BMI Beardwood Hospital in Blackburn.

Short link to review Mr Gordon Shepard: http://iwgc.net/ef9y