Mr James Warner

Consultant Upper Limb Surgeon

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

12th July 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Mr. Warner is a model consultant. A masterful blend of listening and explaining, advice and guidance, experience and enthusiasm. With an understanding that surgery is the last resort and all reasonable treatment options are to be explored first. Happy to explain in the minutest detail, or summarise and give the bottom line. Capable of giving straight answers to straight questions and not afraid to give actual recommendations. My only issue is that by restricting himself to upper limb issues, I don't have a 'Mr. Warner' for the rest of me. Cannot recommend him highly enough.

15th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Mr Warner is a wonderful and caring doctor. I cannot fault him at all. He has changed my life and made me better again.

17th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Sensitive and listening man Dr Warner did not dismiss my concern about being able to carry on working asap, even though I am 68, he reassured me and gave me realistic timescales for the recovery from the operation. He referred me for physio immediately to facilitate my rehabilitation and has followed me up regularly since until my discharge. He has also given me credit for working hard to achieve a good recovery. The operation itself is completely successful and I am not free from shoulder pain in the first time for many months. I would recommend Mr Warner to anyone and would certainly return to him myself.

15th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Mr Warner was excellent in all aspects of my treatment from diagnosis, explanation of the options available and the pros and cons of these to the carrying out of the procedure and the after care

15th May 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Bolton Hospital

Mr Warner performed both of my carpel tunnel surgeries 5 months apart (2016/17). At my first appointment he fully assessed both hands and clearly explained to me his findings and the options open to me. He gave me precise details of what surgery would involve with meant I didn't need to ask questions at the end of the consultation. I decided immediately after my initial appointment that I would go ahead with the procedure on both hands. On the day of the surgeries, Mr Warner reminded me again of the procedure and made sure I was physically comfortable before starting. During the surgery Mr Warner explained to me what he was doing every step of the way. Both Mr Warner and his team put me at ease before and during the surgery which was great. At the end of the surgery, Mr Warner explained what I would need to do aftercare wise and it was all over and done with in a short space of time. I no longer have any symptoms and I am left with two very neat scars. Mr Warner is clearly an excellent surgeon and is very personable as well. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Warner to anyone needing hand surgery.

Short link to review Mr James Warner: http://iwgc.net/ef6u