Mr James Warner

Consultant Upper Limb Surgeon

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

2nd November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Extremely organised, and liked the fact that he carried out all relevant x-rays / tests etc. as part of a consultation, as opposed to needing to return another day for tests, and then a further consultation. Operation went as planned, and all follow up appointment information arrived as expected, Very efficient support staff, a pleasurable experience.

23rd October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

I attended initially 18 months ago for symptoms of carpal tunnel in my right hand. I was offered a steroid injection, which I was nervous about. However I needn't have worried, it was done brilliantly . The injection then failed after a short while , which I was advised might happen, and I was offered to have surgery , which I accepted. I have suffered for the past 3 years with dreadful itching and numbness in my hand, which was affecting my day to day life. I had the surgery and although nervous about the unknown, everything was explained to me and on the day it all went very well. The care and attention I had from Mr Warner has been absolutely superb and I am pleased to say all of my symptoms have now disappeared completely . I would have NO hesitation to recommend Mr warner, he is such an approachable man with a general interest in the patients well being. An excellent surgeon who I would be straight back to see if I had any further problems.

4th October 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Bolton Hospital

From my initial consultation to my post-op follow up, I found Mr Warner to be most courteous and considerate in all my meetings with him. He fully explained what had been happening, what would happen with surgery and what to expect post operation in terms of physical healing and movement and he answered my questions and sometimes rather silly queries with grace and patience and he gave explanations in an easy to understand way. All in all I can offer nothing more but praise for Mr Warner; and the scar that is left is truly hardly noticeable - a master surgeon indeed! If there was ONE thing that could be improved it would be that Mr Warner held his consultations at a hospital closer to me - but to be honest, it was worth the travel to be under such expert care.

3rd October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Excellent care, carefully explained everything and totally satisfied with care received all the way through from consultation to discharge.

26th September 2017