Mr James Warner

Consultant Upper Limb Surgeon

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

I have a problem with my right shoulder which was causing pain and discomfort and restricting my day to day activities. I was referred to Mr Warner who was very proffesional and understanding. He explained exactly what he thought the problem was and referred me for XRays on the day of my first consultation and then after reading them for an MRI scan. When I returned to see him he explained the damage and the path of repair. I opted to try physio first which has been very helpful. It was explained that the physio will not heal the problem but will give me some time before needing other treatment. At each consultation Mr Warner was clear and understanding. I am now experiencing pain again so will no doubt need to take the path of repair at some point and have every confidence in Mr Warner. If you have orthopaedic problems and have the opportunity to see Mr Warner I would recommend you do.

7th November 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Bolton Hospital

My initial consultation with Mr Warner was very good, during the appointment he quickly put me at ease after months of being in pain in my shoulder and set up an MRI scan. Once this was completed I was given a complete overview of the procedures he would be undertaking, I was given a date and time, which was very useful as it enabled me to plan ahead. On the day of my operation, once again Mr Warner went over the procedure, he has a very organised and calm approach and this puts you at ease. My operation went very well, yes I had some pain after the operation, but within weeks I could feel the benefits. I have endured so much pain for so long, the results were amazing. I have had a further 2 follow up appointments, and they to have been very informative, thanks to Mr Warner, and Jane. Thanks to your great skills Mr Warner I am able to do all the daily tasks that were becoming so difficult before the operation.

25th October 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

I Couldn't have received better care anywhere. Mr Warner is exact thorough skilled and caring. Communication is first class and his secretary Jayne is clearly his right hand who is always willing to listen to help and has a wonderful can do attitude. They are a great team and I wouldn't hesitate to go to mr Warner should I need further treatment or surgery. Thank you the NHS needs people like Mr Warner & Jayne

24th October 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Mr Warner made feel comfortable and completely at ease the numerous occasions I saw him, I trusted him 100% and have been more than happy with the outcome of my procedures.

11th October 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Bolton Hospital

Mr warner is a brilliant surgeon in every aspect, his manor with you in his office being very detailed in his explanation of what he is going to do , even going to the lengths of showing you the MRI scan and explaining it, which in my opinion is next level attention to detail to help you have a greater understanding of your body. This made me feel that I was in good hands for my shoulder operation. The scars that I'm left with are tiny in comparison to a friend of mine that had the same operation by another surgeon. Feel very lucky to of been under mr warners knife. I only had to see mr warner 2 months after for a check up and got signed off,that speaks for its self . Hope this was helpful.

Short link to review Mr James Warner: http://iwgc.net/ef6u