Mr James Warner

Consultant Upper Limb Surgeon

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

17th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Mr Warner was very pleasant and professional. Mr Warner performed an successful operation on my elbow which has healed very nicely.

16th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

I was so anxious about having my shoulder operation I had put up with the pain for over 10 years I met Mr Warner and was reassured that the operation would improve my quality of life I went ahead with the operation and met Mr Warner who was friendly professional and respectful I followed all his advice and 6 months later my quality of life has significantly improved I wouldn’t have had this operation if it wasn’t for Mr Warner’s reassurances that my life would be improved I can confidently and highly recommend this surgeon to anyone wanting a shoulder operation

25th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Mr Warner was friendly, welcoming and easy to communicate with during my initial consultation. He put me at ease immediately and made me confident in his abilities to help me. Mr Warner was very thorough during the diagnostic stages of my treatment. During the intricate operations he performed on both my hands from administering anaesthetic, carrying out delicate procedures and applying dressings in theatre he was meticulously efficient, extremely gentle and very reassuring. Mr Warner is obviously an extremely skilled and competent surgeon and without question I’m delighted with the care and attention I received.

3rd March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

One of the most professional and sincere consultants I've had the pleasure to meet. His explanations and demonstrations helped put me at ease by understanding EXACTLY what was going to happen and what to expect. That in itself was comforting to know in advance.

31st January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

I'd gone through several months of vague diagnoses and physiotherapy for a shoulder problem before meeting Mr Warner. He swiftly made a specific diagnosis for Frozen Shoulder and recommended Hydrodilatation with subsequent physio...and I am duly fixed. I could not be happier . Thankyou so much.

Short link to review Mr James Warner: http://iwgc.net/ef6u