Mr James Warner

Consultant Upper Limb Surgeon

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

19th February 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Bolton Hospital

James Warner is a very competent, conscientious, and hardworking orthopedic and trauma surgeon. He is extremely straightforward in his approach whether private or NHS. I broke and shattered my Humerus very badly (top of the arm). Thankfully James repaired it against all odds. He inserted a plate in what was a rather tricky operation. I now have a very neat scar, because James is a very neat at stitching, and experience very excellent movement of my arm. Apparently, a lot of people don't gain the extent of movement back that I have been lucky enough to get back. He takes great care to explain the nature of an injury and how it can be fixed. The aftercare is very good too, he offers a really good explanation of how to carry out exercises coupled with course of physio ( by trained physios) too. I consider that he made me better where other may not have, and I now ( with some personal effort) have really great mobility thanks to James. Practically 100% I will definitely consult with him again ( hopefully not soon)!..I I feel comfortable and certain in the knowledge that he will always do the best to achieve a very good outcome for the patient. So I have no hesitation in recommending him as an excellent orthopedic specialist and consultant. Thank you James I appreciate all that you have done for me very much.

1st February 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

I had a shoulder injury and was treated by Mr Warner at Beaumont hospital over the last 18 months, throughout my care I felt at ease and treated well, as I was given a very thoughrough explanation of why and how I was going to be treated to help improve my condition. Mr Warner is a very caring Doctor and would totally recommend anyone to be treated by him, he is a good listener and able to empathise whilst treating conditions professionally and ethically, thankyou Mr Warner and also a thankyou to Jane, Mr Warner's PA, for her support and quick response to any problems I overcame throughout all my care.

23rd January 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

A very caring specialist who listens to his patients

21st January 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Very impressed by the treatment given, before and after having surgery on my hand.

18th January 2017
Written by a carer at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

The care that my Mum received from both Mr Warner and Jayne his Practice Manager was first class in every way. Appointments were arranged quickly and times were considerate to us travelling a distance to the hospital. Mr Warner took time to explain things in detail and was professional, very gentle, sympathetic and cared. The care around the operations was first class yet again with Mr Warner overseeing every step. First class physiotherapy too.

Short link to review Mr James Warner: http://iwgc.net/ef6u