Mr James Warner

Consultant Upper Limb Surgeon

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

17th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Sensitive and listening man Dr Warner did not dismiss my concern about being able to carry on working asap, even though I am 68, he reassured me and gave me realistic timescales for the recovery from the operation. He referred me for physio immediately to facilitate my rehabilitation and has followed me up regularly since until my discharge. He has also given me credit for working hard to achieve a good recovery. The operation itself is completely successful and I am not free from shoulder pain in the first time for many months. I would recommend Mr Warner to anyone and would certainly return to him myself.

15th May 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Bolton Hospital

Mr Warner performed both of my carpel tunnel surgeries 5 months apart (2016/17). At my first appointment he fully assessed both hands and clearly explained to me his findings and the options open to me. He gave me precise details of what surgery would involve with meant I didn't need to ask questions at the end of the consultation. I decided immediately after my initial appointment that I would go ahead with the procedure on both hands. On the day of the surgeries, Mr Warner reminded me again of the procedure and made sure I was physically comfortable before starting. During the surgery Mr Warner explained to me what he was doing every step of the way. Both Mr Warner and his team put me at ease before and during the surgery which was great. At the end of the surgery, Mr Warner explained what I would need to do aftercare wise and it was all over and done with in a short space of time. I no longer have any symptoms and I am left with two very neat scars. Mr Warner is clearly an excellent surgeon and is very personable as well. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Warner to anyone needing hand surgery.

13th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

I was very impressed by the speed of recovery whilst following Mr Warner's advice. 6 months ago I would have never believed my shoulder could recover, I was in so much pain with limited movement. Here I am today with an almost perfect shoulder. Thank you so much. Mr Warner provided a quick prognosis and the corrective action to take, this helped my recovery and ultimately minimised the symptom duration. Lee

2nd May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Mr Warner has looked after me very well and gave me every help and care that he could . He and his team were very efficient and professional . He took the time to listen to what I was saying to him with regard to my medical problem which resulted in him resolving the problem .

24th April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Mr Warner is a true professional and a really nice guy. My treatment has hugely improved my quality of life and was all done most efficiently. Thank you.

Short link to review Mr James Warner: http://iwgc.net/ef6u