Mr James Warner

Consultant Upper Limb Surgeon

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

13th March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Friendly, professional, efficient....and he cured me!

13th March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Given my recent consultations with Mr. James Warner, I can offer the following feedback: The management of the consultations were detailed, efficient and timely. Appointments were regular and organised. I found Jane Caldwell, PA, friendly and very approachable which helps greatly where health problems are concerned. X Rays were explained in great depth by Mr. Warner with clear advise and recommendations as to how to proceed with my health treatment and management plan. I found Mr. Warner to be very professional, knowledgeable and focused providing me with the confidence to proceed. Follow up appointments and check ups continued until Mr. Warner was satisfied that the treatment plan had been effective.

24th February 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Mr Warner was a complete professional with a caring and understanding manner which instills confidence in the patient

23rd February 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

I found Mr Warner to be easy to talk to, he listened carefully to the concerns I had and dealt with my concerns throroughly. He was also quite positive and decisive in terms of the advice he gave me. I really dont have any suggestions of how they could improve because I was entirely satisfied.

19th February 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Bolton Hospital

James Warner is a very competent, conscientious, and hardworking orthopedic and trauma surgeon. He is extremely straightforward in his approach whether private or NHS. I broke and shattered my Humerus very badly (top of the arm). Thankfully James repaired it against all odds. He inserted a plate in what was a rather tricky operation. I now have a very neat scar, because James is a very neat at stitching, and experience very excellent movement of my arm. Apparently, a lot of people don't gain the extent of movement back that I have been lucky enough to get back. He takes great care to explain the nature of an injury and how it can be fixed. The aftercare is very good too, he offers a really good explanation of how to carry out exercises coupled with course of physio ( by trained physios) too. I consider that he made me better where other may not have, and I now ( with some personal effort) have really great mobility thanks to James. Practically 100% I will definitely consult with him again ( hopefully not soon)!..I I feel comfortable and certain in the knowledge that he will always do the best to achieve a very good outcome for the patient. So I have no hesitation in recommending him as an excellent orthopedic specialist and consultant. Thank you James I appreciate all that you have done for me very much.

Short link to review Mr James Warner: http://iwgc.net/ef6u