Mr James Warner

Consultant Upper Limb Surgeon

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

23rd January 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

A very caring specialist who listens to his patients

21st January 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Very impressed by the treatment given, before and after having surgery on my hand.

18th January 2017
Written by a carer at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

The care that my Mum received from both Mr Warner and Jayne his Practice Manager was first class in every way. Appointments were arranged quickly and times were considerate to us travelling a distance to the hospital. Mr Warner took time to explain things in detail and was professional, very gentle, sympathetic and cared. The care around the operations was first class yet again with Mr Warner overseeing every step. First class physiotherapy too.

16th January 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

I had a fantastic experience while under the care of Mr Warner. Following my initial consultation, a week later i had injections in my shoulder followed by 3 months of physio (Jenny was also fantastic). At my review in October I mentioned a few niggly pains but nothing as it had been previous but rather than discharge me and me have to go back through the referral process if it got worse Mr Warner arranged to see me again today 16th January. As it is right now I am, touch wood, pain free. Mr Warner has advised me that if the pain is to come back in the future to ask my Gp to drop him a line and he will arrange an appointment for me to see him. I would recommend Mr Warner without hesitation, he is kind and understanding and explained everything clearly in a way which i understood.

6th January 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

I saw Mr Warner for an arthroscopic capsular release on frozen shoulder. He listened well whilst I was explaining how hindered I was. He explained the procedure well, and the surgery was a great success. I would definately recommend Mr Warner as an excellent surgeon.

Short link to review Mr James Warner: http://iwgc.net/ef6u