Mr James Warner

Consultant Upper Limb Surgeon

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

5th January 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Bolton Hospital

I have been under the care of Mr Warner on several occasions. I have always found him to be a extremely competent surgeon. His manner is always one of calm and he always explains the procedure throughly. I have never had any cause or concerns whilst under his care. I would highly recommend him .

4th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

I have been under Mr Warner's care for a few years. He has always listen and helped with my painful tennis and golfers elbow's. In July 2017, I had an operation on my right elbow, all care before and after my operation was excellent. My post operative recovery was as Mr Warner described. I have had an excellent recovery, and a very neat scar. I would recommend Mr Warner 100 %.

11th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Mr Warner explained everything carefully and answered my questions. He was very considerate during all procedures, very ably supported by his team and his PA Jane, who is also extremely helpful and friendly. The operation went very smoothly, my recovery was as described and he fixed the problem.

2nd November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Extremely organised, and liked the fact that he carried out all relevant x-rays / tests etc. as part of a consultation, as opposed to needing to return another day for tests, and then a further consultation. Operation went as planned, and all follow up appointment information arrived as expected, Very efficient support staff, a pleasurable experience.

23rd October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

I attended initially 18 months ago for symptoms of carpal tunnel in my right hand. I was offered a steroid injection, which I was nervous about. However I needn't have worried, it was done brilliantly . The injection then failed after a short while , which I was advised might happen, and I was offered to have surgery , which I accepted. I have suffered for the past 3 years with dreadful itching and numbness in my hand, which was affecting my day to day life. I had the surgery and although nervous about the unknown, everything was explained to me and on the day it all went very well. The care and attention I had from Mr Warner has been absolutely superb and I am pleased to say all of my symptoms have now disappeared completely . I would have NO hesitation to recommend Mr warner, he is such an approachable man with a general interest in the patients well being. An excellent surgeon who I would be straight back to see if I had any further problems.

Short link to review Mr James Warner: http://iwgc.net/ef6u