Mr James Warner

Consultant Upper Limb Surgeon

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

16th October 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

I was referred to Mr Warner with a shoulder impingement following a fall. I cannot fault Mr Warner or his team for my care during my operation and the follow up appointments. He explains everything thoroughly and in a manner that is easy to understand. He wants the best for his patients and works tirelessly to ensure they get the best care. Whilst I hope never to be in need of any further operations, I would be more than happy to entrust my health to Mr Warner again if required.

10th September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Mr Warner is the right person doing the right job. He is sympathetic to your illness, he makes you feel like you are a person not a number on his busy list. Although I do not want any further surgery, If I needed it I would hope it was something Mr Warner could do.

24th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Mr Warner listened to everything I put to him, explained everything in a way that I could understand, explained all procedures & let me have the final decision on any further treatment. Would be happy to have my family & myself to be treated by Mr Warner without any hesitation.

20th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Mr Warner is a very warm and welcoming gentleman. Everything is explained in detail but perfectely understandable. I would recommend him any time .

19th June 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Bolton Hospital

Excellent staff and surgeons throughout. I was treated as though I was the only patient.

Short link to review Mr James Warner: http://iwgc.net/ef6u