Mr Fahad Attar

Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon, Specialist in Lower Limb Arthroplasty & Knee Reconstruction Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 »

20th July 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Anxieties and apprehensions before an operation can be eased by the quality of advice and the way in which is delivered . Full knowledge of the content and process of the operation and what to expect immediately afterwards is reassuring at the time and also definitely post op. The follow-up care and advice with a readiness to answer questions from the patient's point of view are essential.Throughout all of this I found Mr Attars approach and professionalism to be excellent. In the times I've seen him since my operation approximately one year ago I feel his advice and reassurance of what to expect and want to continue to do to gain maximum mobility has being important and encouraging throughout. Thank you!

11th July 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Fahad Attar is a very polite and friendly person with a very professional manner , a person who will listen to you and when ever he explains anything to you he put it in such a way that you understand straight away what his intentions are and what will be done . He makes you feel at ease and will answer any questions you put to him. with my first Total Right Hip replacement I felt I was in good hands and I was right the operation was a complete success , I was a NHS patient but I was treated no different than anyone else , and the follow up appointments excellent . My second Total Left Hip replacement went well, I would certainly recommend Mr Attar. Thank you for all you have done. p.s. Lets not forget Victoria his personal secretary for all the assistance she has given me as well. Thank You

29th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I have had both my hips replaced by Mr Attar within the last 18 months and cannot thank him enough. Through many years of playing contact sport, road running, skiing, tennis etc I had worn my hip joints down and was faced with a future of inaction and continual joint pain. Mr Attar was most reassuring from the outset and has just operated on my second hip within the last 7 weeks - already I can walk without any problems (or crutches) although I have no plans to play rugby again! His professional skills have been most appreciated and I am looking forward to many years of walking and pain-free living. Many thanks again, Thomas Iain Macfarlane

12th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had a full knee by Mr Attar replacement in Nov 2016. Prior to surgery I was in severe pain, I could hardly walk, was unable to drive, could not garden, could not go to Aqua Fit at my gym all of which was having a major negative effect on the quality of my life. Post surgery I am a transformed woman. I have no pain at all. I have worked extremely hard at my physio which was provided as part of my rehabilitation programme but the transformation is quite remarkable. I go to the gym 3/4 times a week, I cycle 8km and briskly walk 4km every time I go. I cannot begin to express my gratitude and thanks to Mr Attar he has transformed me as a person (literally) and given me my life back. I will eternally be in his debt and would recommend him without reservation. Jane Woods. Bramhall.

9th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Mr Attar was very reassuring about the whole operation. He told me the procedure in detail, and I could tell how confident he was and how he knew what he was doing. He was also available to listen to any questions or problems I had and always had a solution for these, I knew I was in good hands.

« 1 2 3 4 »