Mr Fahad Attar

Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon, Specialist in Lower Limb Arthroplasty & Knee Reconstruction Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

2nd November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Attar is an extremely professional and friendly doctor who took time to explain my procedure to me in detail. His care from first visiting him as an outpatient through to my surgery and after care was exceptional.

30th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Asks you first about your problems and listens Well, then openly discuses options going forward. Dr Attar also had a fantastic reputation..

23rd October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

My experience of seeing Mr Attar prior to the operation, when I had the total knee replacement and afterwards, exceeded all my wife & my expectations. The care and support I had was exceptional and since the operation I have had excellent support, advice and encouragement from the physio's during the rehab process and Mr Attar at the 6 week assessment. We have been very surprised and happy with the results of the operation and the progress I am making.

20th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Attar was brilliant from first meeting him he knew exactly what he could do to help my long standing knee problem. I felt in safe hands from the moment he examined me. He told me about the surgery what he would do and he expected a good outcome. I appriciated his confidence and on the day of the surgery he and his team were brilliant i felt very safe. The surgery went well and after he came to see how i was doing in my room on the ward he explained the operation went very well and wished me good luck with my recovery. I have been very lucky with hardly any pain all the way through this process and 9 weeks down the line doing the physio 2 times a day at home following my recovery plan i am back to work. Dr Attar reviewed me after 8 weeks and was very happy with my progress and with the range of movement i have achieved. I can only say thank you to Dr Attar he has given me a new lease of life i can now walk without pain or a limp and i am looking forward to enjoying my life again doing the things i enjoy with my family. I would encourage anyone who needs this kind of surgury to have it done and if you are lucky enough to have Dr Attar as your surgeon be assured you are in great hands he is a total professional i cant speak highly enough of him. Thank you again Dr Attar.

2nd October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I have had a complete new knee on my right and also a revision on my left knee both done by Mr Attar. I found Mr Attar both approachable & easy to talk to, and I cannot fault the care and attention I received on both occasions.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »