Mr Fahad Attar

Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon, Specialist in Lower Limb Arthroplasty & Knee Reconstruction Surgery

26th April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Mr Attar was so helpful and professional from the first consultation to the end of my treatment, I had both knees replaced 2nd one eight weeks after the 1st, Mr Attar explained all the procedures to me very professionally and any questions I had were answered with ease which put all my worries to bed. I had both operations done on a Saturday and Mr Attar even took the time out to visit me on the Sundays to see if I was ok which meant a great deal to me. He came to see me prior to the operations on the day and explained in great detail what he and his team would be doing throughout the operation and the after care to expect. Mr Attar is a great credit to his profession and a really nice person who I would not hesitate in recommending to any body needing the treatment I had. Thank you Mr Attar you have made my way of life a lot easier and pain free again All the best for the future, Kind regards Billy

21st April 2017
Written by a patient at The Wilmslow Hospital

I was very pleased and impressed with the attitude and presence of this doctor. He kept me informed at each stage of the interview and lead up to the procedure.

21st April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I first met Mr Attar in June 2016 when I was referred to him with pain in my hips, he recommended I had a cortisone injection in my Right Hip , which worked wonders ,then in November 2016 I had the same procedure done to my Left Hip which was not so successful , it was at this stage Mr Attar recommend I have a Full Total Hip Replacement done as soon as possible as I was in so much pain, this was carried out by Mr Attar on the 17th of February 2017 at the Alexandra Hospital Cheadle.The pain was gone immediately after the Operation , I feel I am progressing well under the skill full care of this Brilliant Surgeon, The scar has healed well and I am now pain free So thank you Mr Attar , I can not recommend you enough for anyone who needs this Procedure.

20th April 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

Since first meeting MR Attar I have received exceptional service. He is very personable and professional and meticulous in his work. I have been kept informed throughout my treatment under his care and my recovery period has exceeded my expectations.

14th April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Attar is very approachable and explains medical matters in detail and in a way that puts the patient at ease. I consider that Mr Attar and his team displayed great professionalism at all times and I would have no hesitation in being referred to him in the future should I require similar operative procedures in my other hip.

Short link to review Mr Fahad Attar: http://iwgc.net/efnni