Mr Fahad Attar

Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon, Specialist in Lower Limb Arthroplasty & Knee Reconstruction Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

14th April 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I have been a patient of Mr Fahad Attar for some years and have received nothing but the best treatment. It is beneficial to have a consultant with whom you can build a positive rapport and know that you concerns and views are appreciated and understood. An excellent consultant in every context - hopefully this will continue, which I am sure it will.

4th March 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had my hip replaced by Mr Attar and I found him to be very professional and took his time to explain what I needed to have done. He was very informative to what the procedure entailed. and I felt very confident to have him as my surgeon. His after care has been excellent and I feel that I couldn't have been looked after any better. I am pain free now and I can't thank him enough. Moira Hope

18th October 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Putting the patient at ease with all fears of the operation before and after the procedure. Both knees have been operated on during the period of two years and the patient has a new lease of life again.

1st September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Attar was fantastic at every stage, from appointments well before the operation, to the operation and whilst still in hospital, and finally the 6/7 week check-up. He always listened and explained everything clearly and at a level that was totally understood. At each stage he also always included my wife and ensured she was also happy with everything. I have had both knees replaced in the last 12 months and both have been incredible experiences considering the scale of the operation. All I can say is a MASSIVE thank you to Mr Attar for everything.

25th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Attar offered a first class service . I have now had two knee replacements by him. I now look forward to a pain free future thanks to him . I can’t thank him enough for my treatment & after treatment . I would recommend him to anyone. Mary Jones

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »