Mr Fahad Attar

Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon, Specialist in Lower Limb Arthroplasty & Knee Reconstruction Surgery

12th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had a full knee by Mr Attar replacement in Nov 2016. Prior to surgery I was in severe pain, I could hardly walk, was unable to drive, could not garden, could not go to Aqua Fit at my gym all of which was having a major negative effect on the quality of my life. Post surgery I am a transformed woman. I have no pain at all. I have worked extremely hard at my physio which was provided as part of my rehabilitation programme but the transformation is quite remarkable. I go to the gym 3/4 times a week, I cycle 8km and briskly walk 4km every time I go. I cannot begin to express my gratitude and thanks to Mr Attar he has transformed me as a person (literally) and given me my life back. I will eternally be in his debt and would recommend him without reservation. Jane Woods. Bramhall.

9th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Mr Attar was very reassuring about the whole operation. He told me the procedure in detail, and I could tell how confident he was and how he knew what he was doing. He was also available to listen to any questions or problems I had and always had a solution for these, I knew I was in good hands.

19th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

I delayed having my operation because I was fearful of going through the procedure, but it turned out to be quite a good experience. I was impressed by the care I received before and after the operation, by all Professional staff involved and the hospital staff. Mr Attar, in my view, is a very skilled surgeon. I had no pain after surgery, my scars are minimal and I am making good progress, returning to the gym and work after only 5 weeks. The Physiotherapists seemed impressed with my speedy return to normal movement, which I am sure is mainly due to the skill and surgical experience of Mr Attar in knee surgery. Even though my operation was minimal, Mr Attar provided me with the confidence to go through with the procedure, and was honest and clear in his advice before and after the operation. He informed me of the condition of my knee, which was evident after the Arthroscopy and advised me on how to prolong the use of my knee without further surgery. Mr Attar has a professional and caring attitude, and was pleasant to talk to, and easy to understand in his explanation of the procedure to be carried out, and his explanation of the post op findings. I feltl totally confident under the care of Mr Attar, and he would be my first choice if and when I require further surgery on my knees.

16th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

My consultant listened to my problem with my knee and ensured proper tests were carried out. Upon finding the results was told what options I had in regards to surgery. I have had my knee fixed and am very pleased to have finally resolved the issue with my following failed surgery on the NHS. Although not minor surgery I feel confidently that my knee is finally sorted after my recent surgery with Mr Attar.

3rd May 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

I would highly Mr Attar from the very first consultation he put me at ease and explained in detail what was wrong and how it could be rectified. Over the past 8 months I have a lot of complex knee surgery but Mr Attar has been with me every step of the way and I cant thank him personally enough for his care and attention.

Short link to review Mr Fahad Attar: http://iwgc.net/efnni