mr-chellappah-gnanachandran

Mr Chellappah Gnanachandran

« 1 2 3 4 »

30th November 2021

I have been suffering for years due to my endometriosis. Dr Gnanachandran has been fantastic throughout my surgery process, and post surgery. I have been under great care since, I am very grateful to be in such safe hands. Couldn’t thank you enough.

4th December 2021
Response from Mr Chellappah Gnanachandran

Thank you for your feedback. It is very much appreciated.

18th November 2021

I saw Mr Gnanachandran face to face during late September and I am truly grateful that I am under his care. It is the first time in many years that someone listened to my symptoms (and believed me) and gave me a positive plan of action. I am now recovering from surgery and although things were more complicated than expected I have no doubt that Mr Gnanachandran will see me through my recovery and any other procedures I need to have to a get a good outcome. He has a very calm manner and I feel very positive moving forward. I would not hesitate to recommend others seek out Mr Gnanachandran for their care. I would also add that all of the nursing staff were brilliant at Three Shires, and they gave me excellent care during my 24 hour stay.

18th November 2021
Response from Mr Chellappah Gnanachandran

Thank you for your feedback. Get well soon. Regards

Written by a NHS patient at Northampton General Hospital
7th November 2021

I was taken into hospital as an emergency, with a fibroid and other complications. Thank goodness I was admitted into the care of Mr Gnanachandran and his team. Both he and the team helped me through a TAH & BSO. My complications were challenging, however referrals to the various departments were dealt with so quickly and efficiently. Mr Gnanachandran is an excellent Gynaecologist, who is very caring, considerate and approachable. I want to thank him and his team for all their wonderful care. I am now on the road to recovery. I would not hesitate in recommending Mr Gnanachandran.

7th November 2021
Response from Mr Chellappah Gnanachandran

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are really happy that you are are back to good health. I will pass your words of thanks to everyone in the team. Regards

Written by a private patient at BMI Three Shires Hospital
19th October 2021

Mr Gnana provided me with excellent care. He listened carefully to all of my symptoms and experiences. He was respectful and considerate during examinations. He gave me clear advice. explaining clearly the options, recommendations, risks and recovery. My keyhole surgery went smoothly and I recovered well, in line with his expectations. He also gave good advice about HRT. I'd happily recommend Mr Gnana to anyone needing gynaecological help.

12th September 2021

Dr Gnana is a wonderful consultant. He takes your concerns seriously and is proactive in finding the best treatment for you. Dr Gnana takes the time to try to understand you as a person so that he can tailor treatment to you specifically. He is compassionate and has a genuine care for his patients. Thank you Dr Gnana for all you have done.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Chellappah Gnanachandran was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

Consultant Gynaecologist MBBS, MRCOG, MSc (ultrasound scan) Consultation and treatment for fibroids, endometriosis, and early gynaecology cancer. Mr Gnanachandran is a specialist in gynaecology scanning, laparoscopic (keyhole surgery) treatment for endometriosis, laparoscopic hysterectomy, myomectomy (open and laparoscopic) and Colposcopy for cervical precancers. Special interest: Gynaecology scan Hysteroscopy and laparoscopic surgeries including myomectomy (removal of fibroids) Laparoscopic hysterectomy(key hole removal of womb) Mr Gnanachandran has special skills and teach gynaecology scanning for fibroids and endometriosis and uterine abnormality( including TVS 3 d scan and HyCoSy)). Colposcopy- accredited for diagnosis and treatment. Gynaecology scan (2dTVS, TAS, TVS 3D, HyCoSy) Laparoscopic surgeries and hysteroscopic procedures. Gynaecology surgery for pelvic pain, fibroids, heavy menstrual bleeding, endometriomas, endometriosis, hysterectomy(laparoscopic/open)endometrial ablation and all hysteroscopic surgeries including ablations) Fertility surgery(eg: Myomectomy, resection of the congenital uterine septum), Suspected gynaecology cancer patients such as early endometrial cancer Early pregnancy scan and management of ectopic pregnancy and management of miscarriage. I do not provide obstetric care (late pregnancy care, ANC and delivery) termination of pregnancy, Urogynaecology (urinary incontinence and prolapses) Special interest: Scanning for an ovarian cyst, fibroids, uterine abnormality including TVS 3 d scan Endometrial assessment and treatment Fibroids Laparoscopic surgery. Surgery: Hysteroscopic, Laparoscopic and open for fibroids. Personal profile Mr Gnanachandran, Consultant Gynaecologist, Graduated from the University of Colombo in Sri Lanka (2002) NHS training programme in 2004. In 2005, he started obstetrics and gynaecology training, working in several hospitals throughout the West Midlands and Wales, completing training in multiple different aspects of gynaecology including ultrasound scan and laparoscopic surgery for patients with subfertility, endometriosis, fibroids and early gynaecology malignancies. In 2016 he was appointed as a consultant at Northampton General Hospital to develop fertility services and gynaecology rapid access care service provision. In his current post, he leads fertility, emergency gynaecology services and gynaecology rapid access care (suspected cancer 2ww pathway) dealing with patients suspected of having cancer. His main interest is to help patients avoid unnecessary interventions and to allow them to access appropriate early surgery when needed.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists