mr-clive-j-aldrich-dm-frcog

Mr Clive J Aldrich, DM FRCOG

Written by a NHS patient at BMI Three Shires Hospital
4th October 2021

From my first referral to eventual surgery, Mr Aldrich gave me great advice and care. We tried other options before deciding on surgery, and I felt reassured and well informed that this was the right choice. He has a kind, warm manner and has given me my life back. I cannot thank him enough. Also his P.A Astrid is an amazing lady, who I also thank for her kind help throughout my treatment.

Written by a NHS patient at BMI Three Shires Hospital
13th June 2021

I have been seeing Dr Aldrich since 2019 for diagnosis, treatment and review of endometriosis at the Three Shires Hospital. As an NHS patient I have been really amazed at the care provided. Dr Aldrich is very professional and has an approachable manner, he is clearly an expert in this field and I wholeheartedly trust his medical opinion. I would really recommend Dr Aldrich, thank you!

Written by a private patient at Northampton General Hospital
26th April 2021

I have seen Mr. Aldrich many times over the years and he has always had complete understanding. He has an insight within his field and I have total confidence in his practice.

Written by a patient at BMI Three Shires Hospital
27th January 2021

I have had the pleasure of being a patient of Mr Aldrich's for about 12 years now and I cannot recommend him highly enough. He helped me when no other doctors could and is truly a wonderful consultant. Mr Aldrich always makes you feel valued and heard, whether in outpatient appointments or before/after surgery. He also has an excellent team, especially his PA, Astrid, who is so easy to communicate with and just generally lovely to deal with. I have experienced many doctors and hospitals in the last few years, and without a doubt Mr Aldrich is one of the best around. He is incredibly caring, kind and compassionate, and I owe him a great deal of gratitude for how he has helped me in the past and continues to help me now.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

Mr Clive Aldrich provides a broad general gynaecological practice (including keyhole surgery) and gynaecological ultrasound. Over the years he has also developed a specialist area of expertise in the medical and surgical management of women’s pelvic floor and urinary problems (urogynaecology). He is also able to offer some private obstetric care and has had advanced training in obstetric ultrasound and maternal/fetal medicine.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists