Mr Clemens Von Widekind

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

8th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Three Shires Hospital

Dr Von Widekind provided me with the best possible care from day one. He has been informative,helpful and friendly during each one of our follow up appointments. He is professional and very experienced. Thanks to him my condition has improved and he gave me the extra motivation to improve my lifestyle with a healthy diet and exercise. I recommend him highly.

19th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Three Shires Hospital

I had an internal scan which he made very awkward by giving little instruction on where I should be and when to get dressed again etc. He did not greet me or even really talk to me about why I was there or about my symptoms and was told to go away and come back in three months to see if the symptoms 'go away on their own'. After having the symptoms for years I highly doubted it. I was never given a chance to ask any questions or confirm what he had said as he spoke in to a dictaphone instead of to/with me which left me feeling confused. My appointments were rushed and I will be requesting a different consultant after my second appointment with this doctor.

12th November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Three Shires Hospital

Utterly disgusted by this consultants attitude and manner. Didnt so much as welcome me into the room, no acknowledgement. And when undertaking a very personal examination, he disappeared off to take a phonecall. Originally started off by saying he could operate and then changed his complete tune when I went back into his office. Although, please note at this point he wasnt actually talking to me directly, it was via his dictaphone; outrageous behaviour. I was left devastated by the whole encounter, and he wants me to return in 3 months - no way, not to be treated in such a manner again. Thoroughly upset by the whole experience, now waiting on a new referral.

24th June 2016
Written by a patient at BMI Three Shires Hospital

First meeting him, he commented on everyone turning up to their appointments on a busy day. read through my paperwork, no explanations or questions, rushed and attitude of couldnt be bothered. made a judgement that my issues must be due to my weight i am size 14-16 am overweight but have already lost over 2 stone recently. commented on my age and pregnancy better get my hands out of my pocket, and infertility treatment isnt available to BMI over 30. just by looking at me he judged me to be old, baren, and fat. all of which i am not. i was very shocked, upset, dissapointed. no compassion, no time. i am a person who is very active gym 3- 5 times a week for 2 hours, plays hockey, football is a nurse and am appalled i was made to feel awful about not having had a child by early 30's, being a good build tferefore is all fat, and being fat i must have a fat related illness and therefore will be infertile. i hope that he is proven wrong and i have what the GP believes i have. after 5-10 mins of nothing have to come back in another 6 weeks and actually have some real investigation not judgmental ideas.

7th April 2015
Written by a patient at BMI Three Shires Hospital

Mr Von Widekind managed my expectations throughout my consultation. He was extremely reassuring explaining everything in detail and answered all my questions. He is a consummate professional who is confident in his area of expertise with an excellent skill set and manner. I highly recommend Mr Von Widekind.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists