Mr Clemens Von Widekind

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

24th June 2016
Written by a patient at BMI Three Shires Hospital

First meeting him, he commented on everyone turning up to their appointments on a busy day. read through my paperwork, no explanations or questions, rushed and attitude of couldnt be bothered. made a judgement that my issues must be due to my weight i am size 14-16 am overweight but have already lost over 2 stone recently. commented on my age and pregnancy better get my hands out of my pocket, and infertility treatment isnt available to BMI over 30. just by looking at me he judged me to be old, baren, and fat. all of which i am not. i was very shocked, upset, dissapointed. no compassion, no time. i am a person who is very active gym 3- 5 times a week for 2 hours, plays hockey, football is a nurse and am appalled i was made to feel awful about not having had a child by early 30's, being a good build tferefore is all fat, and being fat i must have a fat related illness and therefore will be infertile. i hope that he is proven wrong and i have what the GP believes i have. after 5-10 mins of nothing have to come back in another 6 weeks and actually have some real investigation not judgmental ideas.

7th April 2015
Written by a patient at BMI Three Shires Hospital

Mr Von Widekind managed my expectations throughout my consultation. He was extremely reassuring explaining everything in detail and answered all my questions. He is a consummate professional who is confident in his area of expertise with an excellent skill set and manner. I highly recommend Mr Von Widekind.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists