northampton-general-hospital

16th December 2020

Comfortable and pleasant stay

10th September 2020

27th August 2020

Had the best care at Northampton General Hospital..My only downside was my oncologist was not helpful, nit sympathetic, unprofessional and did not give me any options regarding my treatment. However, after filling a complaint, I was allocated another oncologist who was amazing..

19th August 2020

Recently admitted to Hawthorn ward where I was placed next to a disruptive patient who continually swore and attacked staff spitting all over the ward (which wasn't ckeabed) myself and another patient asked why he couldn't be moved to a side room the sister said no rooms available so moved us into next bay it was only when he attacked staff the following day a side room was found. Could it get any more unbelievable yes it could We were moved at 6.45onto the next bay and as we were settling in a patient in a wheelchair left the ward and the hospital to return at 12.50 in the morning only to tell the night staff he left his phone and promptly left again not to return till 04.30am in the morning he did this several times over the next few days He should have been given a vivid test every time he returned but he wasn't he was allowed to use the hospital as and when he liked it was totally unbelievable

11th August 2020

Two issues - one excellent, the other less so. I am suffering hip pain and my GP wrote to NGH seeking an appointment for an X-ray on 7 July. Not having heard anything in over a month, and suspecting a backlog due to COVID, I rang the X-ray department on 10 August to check how long I might have to wait. "We can give you an appointment this afternoon" was the response! It appeared that, despite her writing to the hospital, my GP should have also told me to ring the hospital to arrange the appointment as well (which she clearly hadn't!). What a peculiar arrangement!

4th August 2020

I have just been to the breast clinic and wanted to say how amazing all the doctors and nurses are in there, there so lovely and kind from start to finish, you never wait too long to go through all the processes and you feel completely safe. Its the 3rd time I've been and its the same every time, so thank you all for being the best that you are and for being incredibly supportive and passionate about your patients.

15th May 2020

Dr. Elton in ER was incredible when my Mother ended up there after a fall on 9th of May 2020. This is the second time my mother has ended up there and he treated her both times - he even remembered her. Him and his team and the senior doctor he also consulted with have been so excellent in every way. Elton was even kind enough to get my mother a sandwich as she hadn't eaten. Elton was not only kind and thoughtful but also absolutely spot on with a diagnosis both times. Because of his concern about my Mother wanting to go home he made sure after care was in place - that has also been above and beyond and she has had a much more speedy recovery than perhaps she would have without all the support. Again she was at the General on Wednesday 13th for another X-ray and again everyone couldn't have been more helpful and efficient. Thank you so much to you all at Northampton General!

29th April 2020

I recently had gynae surgery and cannot praise enough my surgeon Mr Gnana and his team , staff in pre op assessment and anaesthetic team for excellent care they provided

28th April 2020

Great care from paddington ward nurses cleaners and play team all very kind and friendly. All doing a great job, keep up all your good hard work

{{category}} working at Northampton General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Northampton General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4na