Northampton General Hospital

Billing Road, Northampton, NN1 5BD

4th June 2018

We had a visit to A&E with my 2 year old that had a pulled elbow. The staff were very good and Shelby the nurse managed to pop the elbow back in whilst in triage so we were not there for long. She also gave my daughter a teddy bear which we named after her. Thank you. It was a very positive experience.

4th June 2018

All the staff were great when I was having my first baby apart from one female consultant who had no bedside manner and was determined to induce me the next morning and couldn't give me a reason why. Luckily we asked for a second opinion and I went into labour naturally the next day and had a healthy baby girl.

2nd March 2018

my 90 year old Dad was treated on Holcot Ward - all the staff were very kind and attentive to him. We did feel that we didn't receive much information about his treatment though.

1st March 2018

Great delivery and friendly. Very considerate. Kind and attentive. Midwifes could check up on patients more without having to be called on a consistent basis.

24th January 2018

Having received outstanding care at my local hospital I was blue lighted to Northampton hospital with a suspected stroke. My local hospital called ahead to have them on stand by. All went wrong when I arrived at Northampton Hospital. I was basically shoved in a bay and my family believe they just left me. A lady from the stroke team came as the ambulance bought me in but then said she has got the wrong patient and would be back in a few minutes but never saw her again. My bloods were taken after about 2 1/2 hours and then my Mum had to keep chasing for someone to see me. I wasn’t told anything about what was going on. Others patients were being seen to And the man in the next bay dropped On the floor. It was an absolute nightmare and the lack of care appalling. The bay was filthy with dried blood. I was offered no drink and had to keep asking for pain relief and was eventually offered morphine.

Nearest Hospitals