Mr Andrew Morritt

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic &Reconstructive Surgeon who is based in Sheffield. Mr Morritt works at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital, the Northern General Hospital, the Claremont Private Hospital & the BMI Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a full member of the BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons), and of BAAPS (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include cosmetic surgery of the breast (breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast uplift) and body (tummy tucks, arm reduction, thigh reduction and liposuction). He also regularly undertakes complex breast reconstruction and revision breast surgery. Mr Morritt also regularly undertakes surgery for sarcoma, skin cancer and trauma. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons and is Surgical Tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Mr Morritt takes patient safety very seriously and is the Lead for Audit and Clinical Effectiveness for Plastic Surgery at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.

17th April 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Following a recommendation from a friend I made an appointment to see Mr Morritt to discuss tummy tuck surgery. From my initial consultation onwards I felt he totally understood my concerns regarding the surgery and described accurately how I would feel after surgery and what results I could expect. I had a comfortable 2 night stay at Thornbury Hospital and follow up appointments post surgery with Mr Morritt. I found him to be extremely professional and very approachable and understanding. My only regret regarding this surgery was that I didn't do it years ago! Of course there is some pain with this procedure but not at all as painful as I thought it was going to be. The results are amazing and the scar is very low so not noticeable in bikinis. For anyone considering this surgery I highly recommend Mr Morritt as their surgeon for excellent care and fabulous results.

11th April 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

I decided to have a breast reduction in 2018 after thinking about it for a very long time, I had naturally big breasts which were really saggy and way too big for my small frame, causing me a number of problems. I was so nervous and wanted to find the best surgeon that would not only do a terrific job but would also listen and take the time to explain everything in detail. I was so pleased after meeting Mr Morritt, he is one of the nicest people I have ever met and made me feel instantly at ease, I immediately knew I wanted to go ahead with the surgery after speaking with him. He talked me through everything in detail from the procedure to the aftercare. I am so pleased with the end result, I finally have the perfect perky breasts I've always wanted! The aftercare he provided was absolutely fantastic, he genuinely cares about his patients and their well-being. I honestly can't thank him enough for everything he's done and I would 100% recommend him to anyone!

18th March 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

After having breast implants for 19 years, the decision to have them removed was an extremely daunting one. I cannot give Andrew Morritt enough praise on this review alone for the support, understanding and expertise he provided not only to myself, but also my husband who was nervous about this prospect. His down to earth nature and friendliness put me and my husband instantly at ease with no pressure what so ever to take one route as opposed to another. His honesty throughout the whole process and care towards me as an individual is something I find that we rarely come across. I have spoken with friends in a similar position to me and advised them to ensure they see Andrew. The whole team of staff at the Claremont are a fantastic team of people.

16th March 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I would recommend mr morritt 100% as he listens to everything u say and gives you the best advise so you get the bestest outcome as possible.. my breast was saggy and basically disapeared after having kids and was shy when first so him and nevous but he made me feel comfortable straight away ... i cant thank andrew enough and am so please with the results now . So much confidence now and am glad i got it done... anyone who wanting to get breast augmentation done.. go see mr morritt. As you will like him too...:)

8th March 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

5* 10/10 100%. If u r looking for a surgeon for breast enhancement then look no further. This man is a skilled professional. After 4 kids and breastfeeding being left a saggy 34a with uneven beasts and large nipples I didn’t think this result would be possible. Hate to use the “p” word but they r perfect! I’m beyond happy. Mr Morrit gave excellent service from the first consultation to the 6month post op I had today. I went to several consultants at different hospitals where I felt it was not really medical care more like just a business. How big do u wanna go I can operate next wk was among the things I was told. But at Claremont with mr morrit nothing like that. For a start he wouldn’t operate until I stopped smoking for at least 6 weeks. No one before had ever said that if u smoke u won’t heal as well! I wanted teardrop implants for a natural look but mr morrit talked me thru the risks of them rotating so a round implant under the muscle would be best for me. This had never been pointed out before by any other surgeons. I just felt like he cared from a medical point of view not just how I would look after aesthetically. U can’t recommend him enough he really has worked a miracle. I’m now a 34d and over the moon with the result. Thanks so much Dr Morrit and all the team at Claremont hospital u really r doing a fantastic job

Nearest Plastic surgeons