Mr Andrew Morritt

Andrew Morritt is a Consultant Plastic &Reconstructive Surgeon who is based in Sheffield. Mr Morritt works at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital, the Northern General Hospital, the Claremont Private Hospital & the BMI Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield. Mr Morritt is a full member of the BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons), and of BAAPS (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons). Mr Morritt's specialist interests include cosmetic surgery of the breast (breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast uplift) and body (tummy tucks, arm reduction, thigh reduction and liposuction). He also regularly undertakes complex breast reconstruction and revision breast surgery. Mr Morritt also regularly undertakes surgery for sarcoma, skin cancer and trauma. He is actively involved in training the next generation of Plastic Surgeons and is Surgical Tutor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Mr Morritt takes patient safety very seriously and is the Lead for Audit and Clinical Effectiveness for Plastic Surgery at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.

16th June 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I recently had a breast up lift and implants with Mr Morritt, and I cannot recommend him enough. His care was second to none, from the moment I spoke to him I knew that I wanted him to be my surgeon. He put me at ease straight away and tried his best to sort out an appropriate time to get me in; as I had a limited time for healing. Upon consultation, he was very honest and approachable, I didn’t feel rushed to make a decision and he really takes time with consultations ensuring all the patients questions are answered and they are happy before they leave his door. My surgery was the best thing I have ever done, I am only 2 months post op and they are healing amazingly, I haven’t had any complications and the scars are brilliant, I had prepared myself for the scars and was happily surprised when I saw the neatness of them and that some parts are already barely visible! I would definitely recommend Mr Morritt and would happily go through the whole process again, from start to finish the care was so good and I never felt like I didn’t know exactly what was going off, the risks, what would happen on the day, after care etc. Thank you again!

10th June 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Mr. Morritt listened very carefully when I explained I was concerned about ‘hooding’ of my eyes and felt in time my vision might be impaired. He explained the difference between a brow lift and an eyelid lift, and we decided to opt for the eyelid lift. Mr. Morritt has a very kind and reassuring manner, and a good sense of humour. I felt very confident that he would look after me well. Every aspect of the procedure was discussed and a date was arranged. I was admitted to Claremont Hospital in Sheffield and everything went smoothly. All the nursing staff and the Anaesthetist were very kind and reassuring. My operation was a great success and recovery was remarkable. The scars are almost invisible and I am highly delighted with the result. I can not recommend Mr. Morritt highly enough.

21st May 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Fantastic Consultant. I had a bilateral breast reduction under his care, and he was kind and informative, answering all my queries and issues, which were many as I had the operation when I was only twenty. I spent almost two years applying for funding for my operation, and Mr Morritt was completely supportive of me throughout the process, explaining to me the risks and benefits, and counselling me on how to look after myself post-operation. Two months on since the operation, I have no issues and I'm healing great. I cannot recommend the service at Hallamshire Hospital enough, throughout the whole process the staff put me at ease, and did everything they could to make my operation understandable (and less worrying for my parents while they waited). Every single member of staff, whether it was the medical photographers, the ward nurses, the anaesthetist or the dressings nurse, but especially Mr Morritt, performed their jobs with great confidence and professionalism that assured me that I was in the hands of a well-organised team that knew exactly how to do their jobs to the highest standard. They are an absolute credit to the NHS.

9th May 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

I had breast reduction surgery with Mr Morritt at The Royal Hallamshire Hospital in Jan 2019 and I really can't say enough good things about him. He was incredibly understanding of the difficulties of having overly large breasts and was keen to do everthing he could to make sure I'd end up with the results I'd hoped for. He was patient and respectful, treating me as a real person and not just another appointment on his list. I'd previously had a very upsetting consultation with a different surgeon at the Hallamshire who'd treated me terribly, leaving me in tears. Mr Morritt was the perfect antidote to this negative experience. From first consultation to my final post op appointment he was fantastic every step of the way and I'm beyond delighted with my results. I've gone from a large G cup to a very neat B/C and my life has been transformed. I can wholeheartedly recommend him if you're looking for a great surgeon who's also just a really lovely person.

23rd April 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

I had implant removal surgery performed by Mr Morritt. From my first appointment with him I was totally put at ease, and was highly informed of what my procedure would entail, and what the end result would be. He is an absolute gentleman, I would have no hesitation about recommending him to anyone. The care I received from him and the rest of the team at The Hallamshire in Sheffield was first class.

Nearest Plastic surgeons