Mr Akbar Ali Khan

• Neurosurgery

11th March 2018

Mr Khan’ skills and knowledge as a surgeon will be a great asset to QE.

3rd March 2018

I had major surgery to remove a very large brain tumour. Mr Khan performed the intricate operation spending 12+ hours in surgery and explained what was happening both before and after to my family. His post surgery care has also been exemplary.. I cannot thank him enough.

3rd March 2018

Mr Khan was my surgeon who done my Endoscope surgery for acromegaly. Mr Khan provided me with all the information I needed so that I understood what the surgery entailed. He made me feel safe and his confidence made me confident that this surgery would be a success. Mr Khan is truly a kind, understanding and talented individual and he gave me my life back. I can’t put into words how grateful I am and how lucky I am to have Mr Khan as my surgeon. Mr Khan thank you so much.

17th February 2018

He gives time to listen; he explains fully and patiently the procedures involved.He evinces a personal interest in me as an individual. He is cautious and not “gung ho” in his approach to surgery! I felt safe in hands as he instilled confidence. As far as I could tell his skill was of the highest quality

16th February 2018

Mr Khan is a good listener, approachable and very professional. His approach and manner before my surgery was very reassuring and made me feel more at ease. The complicated pituitary surgery appears to have been a success and I am pleased with outcome. Mr Khan kept me fully informed throughout the hospital recovery period and even came to see me on his day off to make sure that I was fine. Post surgery consultations with Mr Khan have been very helpful and I feel he has went the extra mile to take my personal and employment circumstances into account in respect of follow- up treatment. Delighted with his care and attention.

Nearest Neurosurgeons