Mr Nigel Suttner

1st February 2020

It is now six years this month since Mr Suttner performed a Micro vascular decompression on me for very painful Trigeminal Neuralgia. I am happy to say that I have been pain free since then. I cant praise Mr Suttner enough, he is very professional, approachable, makes time for his patients, made me feel at ease and he understood fully when I informed him of my Emetophobia and took steps to manage this. Anyone reading this should know Mr Suttner is a true gentleman who is much respected in his field and I will say this, I have never looked back since my Op. A million thanks Mr Suttner

21st February 2019

Mr Suttner is a highly competent surgeon who recently operated on me for Spinal Stenosis with a very good outcome. He is a very approachable person who took time to listen to me and answer all my questions, which was very reassuring. Moreover he does not use medical terminology when giving information which is important to most patients. I felt I was in very safe hands before going into surgery and it was well founded. Thank you Mr Suttner for all you have done for me.

17th December 2017

I attended for spinal surgery in September this year, Mr Suttner explained everything in consultations before my admission. His communication both pre and post op was excellent. The operation was completely successful and I was back at work 8 weeks after the operation, pain free. I cannot praise Mr Suttner and his team highly enough, my recovery in the ward was assisted by all the staff team. This was my first hospital stay in over 50 years, very few places in the world enjoy the standard of care that we have in the NHS.

22nd November 2017

My wife Jennifer suffered from Trigeminal Neuralgia and we were fortunate enough to see Mr Suttner who diagnosed and treated her condition. Prior to Mr Suttner carrying out this microvascular decompression surgery Jen could barely eat and her weight had dropped to around 5 stone! After this lifesaving surgery, in 2013, Jen has been able to eat normally. In my opinion Mr Suttner is a genius who was able to reassure and explain everything we needed to know. I could not recommend him highly enough.

31st October 2017

I had an aneurysm and I as introduced to Mr Suttner , he took the time to reassure me without glossing over the seriousness of my condition. His matter of fact approach worked for me he was very down to earth and I felt I could ask him anything and I did and even though I’m sure his time in mich demand he took the time to ensure I had understood my condition his treatment plan and all possible outcomes of my surgery. My surgery was a great success and I will always be thankful for the amazing treatment I received from Mr Suttner and his amazing team

• Neurosurgery