Mr Nigel Suttner

• Neurosurgery

7th January 2017

I have been suffering vertigo/tinnitus symptoms for three years. After my visit to Mr Suttner he put my fears to rest that there was nothing major going on for me. His consultation was reassuring and explained to me in a way that was understood. He showed he cared about you. Thank You

16th August 2016

My favourite surgeon in the world! He removed a tumour from my back 5 years ago and explained everything very well and answered all my numerous questions with great patience. I've returned to full health and the scar is almost unnoticeable.

1st April 2016

Mr Suttner performed an mvd on myself in Feb 2014, I found this man to be both a gentleman and a great surgeon, he made me feel that I was the only person in the world that mattered and after two years + I find myself every pain free from the horrible condition, Trigeminal neuralgia. If I had not had this procedure done I am in no doubt that I would have eventually taken my own life.

Nearest Neurosurgeons