Mr Laurence Dunn

13th February 2019

I was in Mr Dunn’s care when I was diagnosed with a pituitary adenoma in 2008. Imy religious beliefs somewhat complicated the surgery for other surgeons involved, but not Mr Dunn. He never questioned my beliefs but confidently found a way to work around them while doing the most amazing job. His professionalism and care was shown not just at the time of surgery, but every year when I attend forcheck up scans and reviews he always listens to any concerns and has always taken whatever action he thinks is warranted. Myself and my family are forever in your debt and will never loose our appreciation for not only your skill and professionalism but also your humanity. You are sorely missed from the Pituitary Clinic Mr Dunn, truly irreplaceable

25th November 2017

I was a patient of Mr Dunn from August 2008 to June 2016 at his Glioma clinic after being referred when an MRI after seizure activity revealed a tumour. I found Mr Dunn to be a straight talker who carefully outlined to me and my family at each stage of what ws happening and why he made the recommendations that he did. After 8 years of watch and wait I underwent a biopsy carried out by Mr Dunn and was confident in his abilities and came through the biopsy well. I have since been passed to the care of other doctors for further treatment but was and remain happy with the care provided by Mr Dunn.

11th October 2016

Treated by mr Dunn after my Disctectomy for Cauda Equina Syndrome. Excellent Doctor

29th September 2016

Diagnosed with a tumour in 2006. Was removed and VP Shunt inserted. Been revised twice now since 2006 by this amazing man. Always willing to listen to my fears and answered all my questions frankly and honestly....

• Neurosurgery