mr-abdul-kasem

« 1 2 3 4 »

27th June 2022

Mr Kasem carried out a breast reduction which was complicated as I had one 17 years ago that needed correcting. All the staff were fantastic, such a great experience and extremely happy with the results

Written by a private patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital
21st June 2022

The first consultation I was very nervous. Mr Kasem was friendly and out me at ease. He helped me make decisions about my surgery using his extensive knowledge and expertise in his speciality. The second consultation Mr Kasem, again, made me feel at ease and talked me through everything in detail, so I was informed of what would happen on surgery day. Surgery day I was excited. Mr Kasem came to see me to do final checks and to reassure me. When I woke up I was absolutely delighted with my new breasts. Mr Kasem clearly knows his stuff and I was so glad I took his advice because I have never felt so good about my breasts in my life! They are better than what they were in my 20’s. Mr Kasem came to see me and was also happy with the results. Follow Up. During the two follow up visits Mr Kasem was attentive and made me feel good about the surgery and recovery. I felt like I was involved in my care and decision making, which was important. From me making the decision to surgery day was within weeks through my own choice and I couldn’t have been happier. I would highly recommend Mr Kasem if you need any breast care or surgery. I am proud to have had him as my surgeon and to walk around with rhe most amazing results due to his work. Thank you Mr Kasem!!!

Written by a private patient at The Sloane Hospital
1st June 2022

Such an amazing specialist, he is also very uplifting and makes a scary experience quite easy. Please visit him if ever you’re feeling anxious about something breast related.

29th May 2022

Mr Kasem made me feel very comfortable and explained everything really clearly throughout the process. I am now 4 weeks post op already happy with the results.I am so pleased to have gone through this surgery with him and the aftercare has been brilliant. Could not recommend him enough.

24th May 2022

Dr Kasem you have truly changed my life with breast reduction and uplift surgery. I have so much more confidence now and it has literally changed me as a person. The service has been absolutely amazing. Scaring is amazing, huge recommendation. I was recommended from 3 friends that had Dr Kasem and they are so truly happy too. Thank you so so much. Self esteem has been boosted massively.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Kasem is one of the first Certified Cosmetic Breast Surgeon by the Royal College Surgeons in the United Kingdom. Mr Kasem is an experienced oncoplastic breast surgeon at King's College Hospital NHS Trust with specialist expertise in breast screening, family history risk assessment, rapid assessment of breast lumps, and state-of-the-art management for both benign breast disease and breast cancer. He has a special interest in breast cancer surgery, breast reconstruction surgery and breast aesthetic surgery and works within a highly qualified multidisciplinary team to provide his patients with holistic, quality care. Mr Kasem performs a number of surgeries including breast cancer surgery, mastectomy, breast lumpectomy, breast reduction, breast mastopexy (uplift), breast augmentation, breast lipomodelling and lipofilling with fat grafting, and breast cancer surgery with immediate and delayed breast reconstruction. In 2014, he was awarded the annual award for outstanding patient experience. Mr Kasem trained within the Breast Oncoplastic Unit at the Princess Royal University Hospital and spent 18 months with the oncoplastic breast surgery team at the Royal Marsden Hospital. He then joined South-East London Breast Cancer Screening at King's College University Hospital and the oncoplastic surgery team at St Thomas' Hospital to perform the breast oncology procedures for breast cancer patients. Mr Kasem is dedicated to learning and has attended the European Institute of Oncology in Milan as well as a number of international oncoplastic breast surgery centres. He has also published many articles in medical journals on the topics of breast care, breast surgery and breast cancer management. Mr Kasem is also an Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer at the King’s College Medical School.

Short link to review Mr Abdul Kasem: http://iwgc.net/efzxt