Mr Mark McGurk

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

12th October 2016
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Excellent Surgeon. I would not have come over my cancer of the mouth if it was not him. He listen to me in every step of the way and helped me through the operation. Gave me all the help I needed. I trust his advise and decision he made in my cancer I thank him with all my heart for what he has done for me.

23rd February 2015
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Prof McGurk successfully performed a parotidectomy on me. He was incredibly patient and reassuring during the preop appointments, taking time to explain the procedure and risks, and answered my many questions. This was our second attempt as he cancelled the first scheduled operation just moments before i was due to go into the theatre as the tumour had decreased in size and he wanted to make sure the op was absolutely necessary . Unfortunately it grew again and I had no hesitation seeking Prof out again. The scar is barely noticeable some 2 months later, just like he said it would be, and I remain very grateful to the Prof and his kind secretary, Sarah.

11th August 2014
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Excellent doctor and well worth dealing with. He did a great job on my metastised tumor and diagnosed the cancer where it was. If given the option I would definitely recommend putting Mark top of the list.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons