Mr Mark McGurk

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

17th June 2018
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Professor McGurk operated on my salivary gland tumour. He was calm, reassuring, clear and above all, is an excellent surgeon. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone with salivary gland disease or tumour.

8th December 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Excellent. Excellent count not have done without him. I was diagnosed with mouth cancer and he helped me throughout the procedure and guided me to achieve the best outcome of my cancer. I am alive today because of Professor Mark Mc gurk and I would recommend him anyone.

17th September 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Didn't know what was wrong with me and didn't make the slightest attempt to find out. Dismissed my concerns and symptoms and didn't contact me again despite promising to look into things further. In retrospect he obviously had no intention of doing anything and was just fobbing me off. The invoice was sent promptly however. Thankfully, I've since been diagnosed by another surgeon - it's a condition that requires intervention. Overall an extremely poor experience, given his good reputation.

12th October 2016
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Excellent Surgeon. I would not have come over my cancer of the mouth if it was not him. He listen to me in every step of the way and helped me through the operation. Gave me all the help I needed. I trust his advise and decision he made in my cancer I thank him with all my heart for what he has done for me.

23rd February 2015
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Prof McGurk successfully performed a parotidectomy on me. He was incredibly patient and reassuring during the preop appointments, taking time to explain the procedure and risks, and answered my many questions. This was our second attempt as he cancelled the first scheduled operation just moments before i was due to go into the theatre as the tumour had decreased in size and he wanted to make sure the op was absolutely necessary . Unfortunately it grew again and I had no hesitation seeking Prof out again. The scar is barely noticeable some 2 months later, just like he said it would be, and I remain very grateful to the Prof and his kind secretary, Sarah.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons