Dr William Croxford

Written by a patient at The Christie
17th April 2019

Seen this doctor three times now, each time, I've been completely satisfied, at the end of the consultation.

Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital
26th July 2018

Saw Dr Croxford and he was very pleasant, informative about my latest PSA results and what the next treatment would be. We felt total trust in him and liked his professional and polite manner. We came out of the clinic appointment very positive and calm thanks to the way he dealt with us. We liked him very much.

Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary
3rd July 2018

Polite, communicated clearly and was helpful. Nice demeanor and accommodating for me, my wife and our troublesome baby!

Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital
17th June 2018

I had never met Dr Crawford begore during the course of my treatment. I found him to be very pleasant. He explained what my options were, listened to my questions & concerns and answered with everything I needed to know in order to make my choice. I'm sure he will be very successful in his chosen field.

Written by a patient at Royal Blackburn Teaching Hospital
12th June 2018

Dr Croxford was great from the minute he entered the consulting room. He introduced himself to us and verified who I was and who was with me. He was thorough in his questioning and his explanation of my situation and always gave me the opportunity to ask questions relating to the treatment he was describing. He was knowledgeable in his subject and gave me confidence in his ability to treat me.

Specialist registrar in clinical oncology in North West Deanery. Working in Gynae-oncology currently and work mainly at The Christie Hospital and Greater Manchester. Placements have also included the Rosemere Cancer Centre in Preston and other hospitals in Lancashire/South Cumbria.

Nearest Oncologists