Dr Vikas Shah

I am a Consultant Radiologist trained in gastrointestinal (small bowel and colon) and pelvic floor imaging. The imaging tests that I specialise in include: - defaecating proctograms - endoanal ultrasound - small bowel ultrasound and MRI - CT colonography - pelvic MRI for anal and rectal disorders - general abdomen and pelvis CT, MRI and ultrasound I have published research and delivered presentations in these areas internationally. My major professional interest outside imaging is teaching, and run several postgraduate teaching courses.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

28th March 2015
Written by a patient at Glenfield Hospital

Really pleased with the level of care given. I felt listened to, all questions were answered, the purpose of all investigations was explained clearly and thoroughly. Dr Shah treated me with the utmost respect and care - I really couldn't have asked for better. A considerate, knowledgeable and professional practitioner with a good team. First class NHS service. Very pleased.

19th March 2015
Written by a patient at Glenfield Hospital

very informative and understood my needs

18th March 2015
Written by a patient at Loughborough Hospital

I attended Loughborough hospital for a proctogram. Dr Shah put me at ease and explained what would happen and why. Afterwards he discussed the results with me. Well done everyone involved and thank you.

9th January 2015
Written by a patient at Glenfield Hospital

I was incredibly nervous before my MRI scan and what it would entail, however Dr Shah explained everything to me and listened to all my concerns and answered my questions. He put me at ease through the whole process / scan along with the radiographer doing the scan. I felt very well looked after during my entire time at the hospital by not only Dr Shah, but all the staff there. Thank you.

17th August 2014
Written by a patient at Glenfield Hospital

The Doctor from the start put me at ease explained what was about to happen, after the examineation explained what the problem was in great detail, what caused it and what could happen in the future. I was totally satisfied with my consultation which was 1st class.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »