21st January 2020

Dr Mupanemunda, always provides good care for my son, he saw my son on the same day that i called to raise concerns. A very good doctor.

21st January 2020

Dr Richard Mupanemunda is very kind, friendly and professional. He was amazing with my son. He went above and beyond in terms of care provided. He always puts the patient’s needs first and asked if there was anything else we required too. He kept me up to date with my son’s results and always makes time for us. Definitely an asset to the Hospital and NHS. We are always happy with the service/ care he provides.

Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital
15th January 2020

The doctor was very polite and gave us some beneficial advice. He was able to answer our questions. Thank you for the support that we have received from this doctor since our daughter was in the neonatal unit.

14th January 2020

Good doctor we are very happy to him.

13th January 2020

My son had a heart murmur which Dr Richard Mupanemunda had been monitoring since my son's birth in March 2018 at Heartlands Hospital. He is very thorough and calm, putting myself and my son at ease. We saw him for the last time recently as my son's heart murmur has now gone. I cannot recommend him enough.

Nearest Paediatricians