dr-richard-mupanemunda

Dr Richard Mupanemunda

1 2 3 4 5 1,123 reviews

2nd May 2021

Dr Richards looked after my twins from the moment they were born. And he has continued to show care towards them now that they are over 1 years old. He has been understanding, has listened to our concerns as parents and has given us confidence in the service we have received. His manner in dealing with worried parents is exceptional & we are very satisfied with the support he has shown us. We had an issue recently regarding their feeding & nutriprem 2 & he helped us through the situation. Thank you Dr Richards:)

20th April 2021

Dr Mupanemunda is a very knowledgeable, compassionate doctor that has always been thorough when reviewing my children and when needing to refer my children to other services. He is always willing to go that extra mile for his patients to ensure that they have been cared for well. You can see he is passionate about children as he engages with them as well as the parent. Dr Mupanemunda is always willing to listen to any concerns we have and discusses them without being patronising.

13th April 2021

He was very gentle with my newborn baby when Examining her. He reassured me that nothing was Wrong when I was in hospital on my own with a newborn and very scared.

10th April 2021

Myself and my husband would highly recommend Dr Mupanemunda. I found him to be very attentive to my baby, when she was on NNU for 98 days. When my baby was very unwell, it was him that made the decision that ultimately saved her life, we’ll never be able to thank him enough for that. He always clearly explained what was currently happening with my baby as well as what the next plan was, as well as listening to my views. I felt that Dr Mupanemunda genuinely cared for my baby and that means everything when you can’t be there with your baby all the time. I 100% trust him with my baby and felt that he treated her as one of his own.

Written by a NHS patient at George Eliot Hospital
26th March 2021

He asked a lot of personal questions to build a rapport with me and I felt fairly comfortable. My 1 year old daughter was comfortable around him too.

Dr Richard Mupanemunda was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Nearest Paediatricians