dr-richard-mupanemunda

Dr Richard Mupanemunda

1 2 3 4 5 1,115 reviews

Written by a NHS patient at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital
3rd February 2021

I can not praise Dr Richard enough. He went out of his way to contact me in regards to worries I had for my daughter. I didnt have an appointment booked and had never been under his care before. When Dr Richard contacted me, he asked me very in depth questions to better understand my situation. He offered me advice and followed up by inviting me in the very next day so he could check over my daughter. After a very thorough check of my daughter, Dr Richard explained in depth what was wrong with my daughter and made me feel at ease and reassured me that everything was ok. He instructed me where to acquire the medication we needed and assured me that I could contact him any time with any matter. The following day, Dr Richard sent me a very helpful link about colic which has gave me more information and helped me understand fully what my daughter is suffering from. After receiving this message, I then got a call from Dr Richard asking how myself and Maisy were, and continued to say if I had any more worries in future I could contact him directly. Dr Richard has made me feel so at ease and reassured that my daughter is ok. Being a first time mum (with anxiety) he made me feel so comfortable and at ease. Helping us as quickly and efficiently as he did, but also knowing I can contact him if i ever need to is just amazing. I cannot thank Dr Richard enough. He is truly an asset to the NHS, neonates and paediatrics!!

Written by a NHS patient at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital
30th January 2021

He is great

Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital
22nd January 2021

This Doctor goes above and beyond for his patients we couldn’t ask for a better person. We trust him 100%. It’s a real shame he can’t continue to treat after the age of 2. We would love to continue with Dr Richard.

Written by a carer at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital
5th January 2021

Due to the covid restrictions, i was unable to company my wife but was on a video call with the dr, he explained his findings after his investigation and allowed me to ask questions, was not in any rush to end the conversation, thank you Dr.

Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital
23rd December 2020

Patient/care giver and doctor communication and good rapport

Dr Richard Mupanemunda was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Nearest Paediatricians