17th January 2018
Written by a carer at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

Absolutely brilliant from when rueben was born until we got discharged

Written by a carer at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

He was considerate , answered all the queries patiently and was helpful. The Dr. also made the baby feel comfortable. I was extremely worried but he assured all would be ok and there was nothing to worry. I am glad we got seen by him.

Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital

The Dr was great with out 4 week old baby he listened to us and asked us question and asked us what we thought. Lovely Dr .

Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital

Best specialist iv ever seen helps with what ever problem their is and informes u of everything that is going on with your child helped me and my family alot with the questions we asked and i wouldnt say anything bad that this doctor has did he always gave us respect and helped us whenever in need best doctor i have come across

15th January 2018
Written by a carer at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

Dr Mupanemunda waited for an hour to see our child because we went to the wrong hospital! He really didn't have to do this and my husband and myself wete really grateful. During our little boys heart scan, he made us feel calm and treated our boy loveĺy, being 5 months old and wriggling the doctor kept a smile and spoke to him lovely. We were reassured there was nothing to worry about and we would recommend this man to other parents! We need more doctors with his bedside manner.

Nearest Paediatricians