22nd October 2018
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

We have a gorgeous little boy who was born with bilateral cleft lip/palete with gum knotch. we was allocated dr mupanemunda at Solihull hospital as his pediatric doctor. He’s been our little boys doctor now for 2 and a half years,he’s always listened and given advice where needed and noticed and diagnosed things that other doctors had overlooked. His professionalism to the health care profession is outstanding,he is a absolute credit to himself and to our to our nhs system. I would highly recommend him to any parent for there little one,he’s definitely been a breath of fresh air for our family and we have a lot of thanks and admiration for this gentleman.

21st October 2018
Written by a carer at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

The doctor has been excellent In assisting in the care of our newborn son. Hugely attentive, approachable and thorough in his approach allowed us to get Henrik back home a lot quicker than expected. Despite it being a weekend Dr Munpanemumda has constantly kept in touch to check on Henrik and his progress whilst arranging appointments for follow up tests at our local hospital to avoid a 40 minute each way commute. I genuinely cannot stress enough how positive an experience it has been and Dr Munpanemunda has gone way and beyond our expectations. Myself and my wife and exceptionally grateful for all his help.

21st October 2018
Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital

Yet another satisfying appointment. Lots of questions, got all my answers and felt lovely and relaxed knowing my son is being cared for by the best doctor I’ve ever met.

18th October 2018
Written by a carer at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

This doctor was very great when my fiancée had our baby very friendly and easy to talk to I would highly recommend him to anyone else that ever visits the ward.

12th October 2018
Written by a carer at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

Such a lovely caring man. Very calming with a very patient and wise presence. He’s always made me feel at ease & approachable with any concerns. A joy to have as our consultant

Nearest Paediatricians