dr-richard-mupanemunda

Dr Richard Mupanemunda

1 2 3 4 5 1,153 reviews

9th October 2021

After a very traumatic start , my son Jaxson David Walters ended up at Birmingham heartlands hospital via a transfer from Hereford county hospital. The first few days are a total blur for us- taking into account the shock and trauma we all endured from him arriving 12 weeks early! However one thing that we do remember is Dr Richard Mupanemunda. We cannot express enough how much of an amazing doctor and person Dr Richard is. Richard always listened to all of our thoughts and concerns , talked us through everything . Explained every detail to us and always put our minds at ease with his fantastic bedside manner and the knowledge alongside it ( explained procedures and scientific bits so we understood ) what our poor little boy was facing that day or week. Richard never rushed he always took the time to see everyone and check everything to a extremely high standard in my personal opinion. Nothing was ever too much , Richard always made the time to check we knew what was going on , what it meant , what possible outcomes etc all explained in detail. And as parents with your first baby going through all this - it meant the world. It’s clear to us Richard would be an asset to any hospital that has the pleasure of having him work there. He loves to teach ,and for people to learn and understand what he is showing or explaining , and that is a gift in its self. We salute you Dr Richard . Thank you for everything you done for our boy Jaxson and thank you for the life’s you will touch and the many more babies you will save in the years to come.

6th October 2021

Listened to what my concerns about my son were based on past experience. Arranged to do an echo straight away and a follow up booked.

1st October 2021

Dr Richard provided a high level of care to our little boy. He was gentle with him throughout, and was very thorough in his examination where he picked up a heart mumur. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking care for their child in heartlands as his personal touch meant we felt informed as parents throughout our childs journey in hospital. His care did not just end in hospital as he continued to check in with us in the days after, please pass on our regards to Dr Richard for his help, definitely the best care we have had in Heartlands, exemplar professional!

30th September 2021

We were very happy with this doctors service, listened to any concerns we had and was very helpful. Followed up phone calls very fast and was happy to help any queries we had.

23rd September 2021

Dr Richard is my daughters consultant. My daughter was born at 26 weeks and dr Richard has looked after my daughter really well from the day she was born. She has had a number of issues but each time dr Richard heard me and helped me overcome my fears for my daughter. He is a very professional and reliable doctor.

Dr Richard Mupanemunda was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Nearest Paediatricians