14th October 2019
Written by a carer at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

My contact with Dr Richard has been extremely positive and he has my trust to work as my daughters paediatrician. He communicates with my clearly and concisely, without using jargon and it was easy to understand and comprehend his instructions despite it being a stressful.and difficult time for me. He has sharp wit and a sense of humour which he used within reason and when reciprocated. He was.clear about expectations for treatment and the back up plan should it not be as successful as hoped. I would be happy to work with him and have him provide care tand support to my daughter in the future of required.

9th October 2019
Written by a patient at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

I had both of my babies at heartlands hospital in 2018/2019. Born at 35 weeks they both needed care on the neonatal unit. Richard was the doctor who would do the rounds and check the babies over. He was always professional but with a very comforting manor. The team was amazing and I can not fault the care my babies received. After discharge my baby had phototherapy at home under Richards care and instructions. It made the time my baby was ill a little less stressful as I could have all the the support of my family around me and the dr and nurses at the other end of the phone. The reassurance I was given when my baby stopped the therapy was appreciated and I can not thank Richard enough. He prescribed nutriprem plus 2 at a minutes notice even after my discharge. If ever in the future i need a dr I hope this man can help me again!

5th October 2019
Written by a carer at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

We feel lucky to have Richard to be my new born son Neonatal consultant. Our son was joined in Neonatal for Infection and low oxygen saturation levels. He has been meticulous in terms the diagnosis , Observations and recommendations. Never did anything in haste.We were provided with good level of assurance , comfort during all interactions with Dr.Richard. Thanks Richard for all the help. Love from new born .

25th September 2019
Written by a carer at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

Richard was great as always. Very helpful and always good with my son

24th September 2019