15th August 2019
Written by a carer at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

This doctor is a God send. Hes such a great doctor who is treating my daughter and has continued to work along with me. 100% reccomend

9th August 2019
Written by a carer at George Eliot Hospital

This doctor was very thorough with my baby and was kind with his words.

9th August 2019
Written by a carer at George Eliot Hospital

Very professional and explained everything thoroughly was excellent with our child

2nd August 2019
Written by a carer at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

Richard is an extremely intelligent consultant and I trust his medical judgement. He is not a God but he’s the closest to it. These premature babies really have someone with a high standard of medical experience knowledge and competence to give them the best opportunity of life. My son has done so well because of Richard and the care we provide him at home. My son was a 23 weeker and Richard is responsible for his success as well as equipping us parents on how to monitor and act responsibly which is why is progression is good, but he still needs the support from all medical referred aspects. I am grateful first to The Almighty for introducing Richard into our son’s life. He truly remarkable and an asset to the NHS and most of all babies and families.

11th July 2019
Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital

Dr Mupanemunda is very approachable and helpful. He listened to my concerns as my new born premature baby was crying excessively all day, so he suggested blood tests to be carried out and an ultrasound scan so as to establish any underlying issues causing my baby to cry. Also I requested for some liquid formula as my baby does not like powder formula so Dr Mupanemunda sorted it out for me immediately whereas the GP was reluctant issue it.

Nearest Paediatricians