Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

Bordesley Green East, Birmingham, England, B9 5SS

9th December 2019

Utterly disgusting my baby was born and taken from me, his hospital notes have been disposed of. Whilst away from me he stopped breathing and an mri scam showed he has had trauma to his head. Now has a brain injury. Do not trust the midwives at this hospital. I will NEVER return to this maternity unit. No explanation, no apologies just being ignored by the governing midwife and obstetrician. Lies about his care , he ended up on nicu treating him for infection because they wasn’t told what had really happened to him. I lost the first 10 days with my baby boy. I was never offered skin to skin. My son has a future which includes cerebral palsy all due to the neglect and care of the midwife team on the maple ward at this dreadful place.

9th December 2019

Doctor didnt rush! He helped as much as he could and he listens

28th November 2019

Staff is really good.

13th November 2019

Absolutely disgusting service down at Birmingham Heartlands twice now whilst I have been in the hospital I’m my gown and stockings awaiting surgery, having done all the pre checks etc they have cancelled my operation and sent me home arguing they have a bed crisis and therefore no bed for me, despite booking me in giving me a letter stating they have a bed for me!!!! They sent two people home with operations for cancer too, service is trash the ward was filthy the toilets were fowl, you would get better service at the RSPCA!!!! The place is inhuman avoid like the plague!!

7th October 2019

Nice and clean hospital with friendly professional staff

5th October 2019

Wonderful team , Caring and was treated very well .

1st October 2019

Well disappointed with this hospital, the waiting hours are ridiculous make you wait for such a lot time even if it’s for a small thing, my father was in so much pain and did nothing for atleast 7 hours no pain relief either come on a old man.. waste of time this hospital wouldn’t recommend this to no one. They need to sort out there waiting times there way too long

24th September 2019

I had my first baby at heartlands. The neo natual unit was brilliant. Dr Richards is wonderful and really good with children.

21st September 2019

I was seen by Profesdor Khrisna and his team at the immunology department. I cannot fault the care given from them receiving my referral letter, assessment, treatment and discharge, I was fully involved, my views mattered but most of all I felt the level of care was excellent. This was the NHS at it's best. I can only praise the team, they rang me when they said they would,. Professor Krishna wrote a comprehensive and detailed letter to my GP and Consultant. The nurses were brilliant at getting information, chasing my consultant to make sure everything was in place for me treatment. I am astounded that this department is not recognised as a centre of excellence. It is outstanding.

19th September 2019

Very professional and friendly

{{category}} working at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Birmingham Heartlands Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3pd