Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

Bordesley Green East, Birmingham, England, B9 5SS

21st October 2018

All the staff we encountered on my wife’s c-section birth were absolutely amazing. She was treated and looked after with exceptional care whilst our new born son, who had a short stay in critical care was looked after superbly well. All the staff across all wards were fantastic and we cannot thank them enough.

30th August 2018

Thanks

29th August 2018

I had a c section and was in great pain and staff was not helping at all. I called the nurse in maple ward at night saying my child is crying and I can’t move I’m in pain and the nurse just let my child cry and kept saying your giving me a backache now. Due to them not caring for my child he had to go to neonatal care

24th August 2018

The staff in Ward 28 were amazing. Nothing was too much trouble even when they were busy. They had some very demanding patients when I was there and they were all treated very well. The staff were always patient and dedicated and carried their duties out with good humour despite being rushed off their feet at busy times. I found all aspects of the hospital during my week there to be of the highest standard from the professionalism of the staff through to the choice of food offered. I would like to offer suggestions about what could be improved but quite honestly I cannot think of anything. I cannot thank the team enough - well done all round.

13th August 2018

I was happy with the care my partner and baby received after our baby was born. Great support and the doctors in the theatre did an amazing job.

{{category}} working at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Birmingham Heartlands Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3pd