Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

Bordesley Green East, Birmingham, England, B9 5SS

2nd August 2019

Heartlands Hospital has the best neonatal unit in Birmingham. The consultants are the best and they do their best.

10th July 2019

I stayed at Heartlands for nearly two weeks after having Thoracic surgery to remove a benign tumour from behind my lung, from the pre-admittance assessments, the surgery and the aftercare I cannot fault anything, I was kept well informed of everything that needed to happen and then everything that was happening, Mr Bishay made sure of this. I stayed on ward 4 and the staff are a compliment to the NHS they made me feel like I was the only patient on the ward nothing was any bother and a thank you to ward sister Nehe (apologies if I spelt it wrong) who even when I was not under her care always made sure I was ok.

3rd July 2019

Taken to ENT stomach problems treated brilliantly well done.

28th May 2019

I stayed in Critical Care Ward 4 and I was very well looked after. The food was fine and everyone looked after me really well. I'm very grateful for the care I was given during my few days in Hospital, recovering from my operation.

29th March 2019

DO NOT GO TO THIS TERRIBLE HOSPITAL IF YOU ARE A RENAL PATIENT!!. Their service is -1. They know the problems but they do not want to deal with them. They treat all the patients horribly. My partner 23 years old with end stage kidney disease, they force their own treatment opinions on you, like she didnt even get to choose the type of dialysis she can do. They kept her in the hospital for 3 weeks with no real treatment and when we 'complained' or asked for help, they started ignoring her and mistreating her. THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE, MAINLY THE DOCTORS. I understand there is nothing the nurses can do to help, but they are not even attentive. DO NOT DO NOT GO THERE. Why do we pay NI for this terrible service?

{{category}} working at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Birmingham Heartlands Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3pd