Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

Bordesley Green East, Birmingham, England, B9 5SS

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

28th December 2016

A and E treated elderly dad well but experience on ward dreadful. Hes been injured due to lack of basic H and S procedures. No clear care plan, poor communication, staff don't respond to his documented needs. I could go on. Formal complaint submitted as elderly mother had similar awful treatment on another ward couple of years back. No improvement.

25th October 2016

We can not speak highly enough of the staff and care we received during my baby's treatment in neonatal. The nurses where always working hard but always made time to answer any questions or concerns we had and were friendly and professional.

18th July 2016

My daughter who is 10 was recently in hospital as she had to have an op to have her appendix removed!! My only concern was I was there from Wednesday till Saturday, no one came to clean the floor, the sinks nothing only changed the bin! As a children ward I thought this would be done daily at least! I was disgusted, I even had to ask for her bed sheets to be changed!! Think u need to review this situation as this is where infections come from!!!

24th August 2015

Great nursing team who constantly make sure you are ok and not in pain. great hospital that thoroughly check that you are ready for surgery.

10th July 2015

Had a colonoscopy a few days ago. I was a bit nervous as this was my first ever surgery experience. Nurses and doctor were very friendly and talked me through things, kept me calm and (thankfully) distracted me during the procedure. Aftercare and recovery was good. Although I felt a little disorientated and confused, the staff were calm and reassuring. Though I can't say I'd wish anyone to require a colonoscopy, my experience of Heartlands was a good one and if I had to have one again (& it's probable) I'd choose the team I had a few days back at Heartlands.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »