Solihull Hospital

Lode Lane, Solihull, West Midlands, England, B91 2JL

18th September 2019

From the time I was admitted to the time I was discharged, all staff looked after me and was very friendly and caring.

4th September 2019

I was operated on under general anaesthetic by Dr Zaki as a first stage operation to remove a Basal Cell Carcinoma from my nose for analysis (before subsequent corrective MOHS surgery at Heartlands Hospital). I was looked after exceptionally well by Dr Zaki and his two very considerate and caring assistants who kept me fully informed throughout the complete procedure.

27th March 2019

Have been trying to ring solihull hospital since 13.00 because the patient leaflet after eye surgery was not clear. FINALLY got through at 17.20 To be spoken to by a nurse who was very rude. When i told her i have been trying since 13.00 she said well your through now is that some sort of way to speak tp anyoneHer telephone manner is disgusting I have the call recorded! Then she tried to say I was rude and abrupt how dare she.

19th February 2019

On the 30th January I attended the hospital for a Cystoscopy. I was feeling very anxious about the procedure as I had never had one before. I need not have worried. Everyone, from the reception staff, to the nurses and the consultant were so pleasant and professional, I felt at ease throughout the whole procedure. After the Cystoscopy, I was asked to get a blood test before leaving. As I was making my way there, I became more breathless at one point(emphysema), and had to stand still. An off duty nurse, wearing a coat and clutching a sandwich saw me and asked if I was struggling a bit, when I said I was, she told me to stay where I was and bless her, she came back with a wheelchair and pushed me straight through to have my blood done. I never did get that nurses name, but I'd like to thank her for that kindness.

10th February 2019

A lovely, friendly helpful team from the Dr. to the receptionists, they did everything they could to put me at ease

{{category}} working at Solihull Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Solihull Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4xo