good-hope-hospital

Good Hope Hospital

Rectory Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England, B75 7RR

26th September 2020

I recently seen Mr Ramesh Sivarai, Consultant Ophthalmologist and his team at Good Hope Hospital,regarding cataract operation and got first class treatment,My operation was carried out by Mr Sivaraj and is team at Solihull Hospital and again i got first class treatment I am hoping to get my other eye operated on by Mr Sivaraj very soon

6th September 2020

I went to Prince Phillip yesterday afternoon Saturday the fifth after being involved in a car accident Being met by a member of staff the member of staff asked me some vital questions which I answered they then let me into the reception area Reception asked me some questions and asked me to sit down they gave me a mask,A triage nurse called my name she was very polite very knowledgeable and understood my situation She was very patient with me I felt she went above and beyond what she needed to do She was a credit to the uniform I then went to see the doctor Who was very helpful after my consultation with her she showed me where the door was to leave the building In all my years experience of visiting the hospital that was without doubt the best experience I’ve ever had thank you NHS Well done

14th August 2020

NO HOPE !!!!!!! Absolutely appalling Would never use this hospital again My husband went in with extremely bad pain in stomach due to kidney stones which he had 7 weeks prior ! And pain came back again. Was treated so bad and even over herd staff talking about him ! Does he need to be in this cubicle can he sit in waiting room ! Absolutely disgusting. Was not even scanned to check if was kidney stones again. Could of been anything and should not be surmising straight away that it was kidney stones again !!!! Just awful he felt like he should not of bothered them and just suffered the pain !!!! Which nobody should ever feel like that !!!! They are supposed to be there to help not to make you feel like ur just a burden to them. Once again awful disgusting behaviour. 0 star if I could. Oh and after all that the pharmacy was closed and was told to travel all the way back the next day to collect prescription as can’t collect from a normal chemist !!!! What’s that all about. Your in sever pain but travel back again tomorrow.

28th July 2020

I went into Good Hope hospital to have an early Scan as I was experiencing some bleeding. The Dr who did the scan was really polite and a very professional and kind lady. She instructed me not to leave the hospital until my fibroids had been checked by other staff. The other staff began complaining among themselves about how they had to see me even though, there was only 2 other patients there beside myself. In the end they discharged me saying it was nothing to worry about. When I went home, I noticed that on my discharge letter they had put me down as "male." I also ended up phoning other Dr's due to the continued bleeding and was later told by my midwife and other medical staff. That the staff at the hospital should not only have examined my fibroids closer but; should also have given me a due date for my baby. I will never recommend this hospital to anybody. (Except for the kind Dr who did the scan.)

19th April 2020

My uncle was admitted to hospital yesterday with stomach pains and he kept throwing up. He has cerebral palsy and is very vulnerable due to this. My Nan was allowed to wait with him for a little while until a nurse told her that she had to leave. My uncle was unaware of this and due to his vulnerability he was worried and scared. My Nan called the ward and asked them if they could inform my uncle that she was told to go home - they didn’t do this. My Nan then asked somebody on the phone if they knew what was wrong with my uncle (they knew what was wrong with him) , but they told my Nan that they ‘couldn’t discuss it’ . My Nan was then told that my uncle had really bad constipation. They put something in his bum ( I don’t know the name of it) to make him go to the toilet , but due to his cerebral palsy he cannot walk so, he pooed himself. They left my uncle in his own feases and just changed his jeans into some leggings. My Nan picked him up today and my uncle told her that all the staff were nasty to him - he thought my Nan had left him and he was crying his eyes out. Everybody on the ward wanted to go home due to the staff being rude. I understand with everything going on right now is putting a lot of strain on the NHS and all the workers , but that is no way to treat anybody , including somebody who is disabled and vulnerable . I still appreciate all the amazing NHS workers though , you’re doing amazing! But I think some staff should really think about how they treat people.

{{category}} working at Good Hope Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Good Hope Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb39v