Good Hope Hospital

Rectory Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England, B75 7RR

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

15th April 2019

I have had 4 children and numerous operations in Good Hope Hospital i have always found all the staff from the tea lady and cleaners to the surgeons to be outstanding and the care I received was faultless credit where credit is due.

5th April 2019

I have found all the staff I have met so far at Good Hope to be what I hoped for, being a nervous patient. Courteous, clinically excellent and efficient. Helen Hatton was the nurse whom I saw in The Treatment Centre following my skin surgery with the wonderful Mr Malahias, so I thank her. Jenny and Vicki were nurses I have met also, and they were excellent too. The Day Care Staff I met were also excellent. My experience at Good Hope Hospital has been all good. And I must not forget Deb Heard, Mr Malahias' secretary who is brilliant at her job. Thank you all.

24th October 2018

We as a family have always had the very best treatment we could possibly get at Good Hope Hospital and could not criticise in any way. A & E , Wards, Doctors and Nurses and helpers all do a fabulous job. Well done to you all and you all deserve a medal.

6th October 2018

My grandson was seen in A & E with a septic throat after over a weeks treatment was Deterating. They were fantastic staff and Doctors 10/10 excellent care was moved to the Harvey ward excellent care. In my opinion this ward should be opened again. It is so valable. Staff never stop. Even to see to there selves what other profession does this ?? They are worth their weight in Gold.

26th January 2018

Having already waited almost a year for treatment at The Royal Worcester hospital I gave up and contacted Solihull and Good Hope Sutton Coldfield to see if they could offer me MOHS treatment. They gave me a pre op interview within a couple of weeks and treatment in about 4 months. Excellent. I was treated by Mr Al-Rawi who performed a perfect procedure and arranged my facial reconstruction the very same day. Highly recommended.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Good Hope Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Good Hope Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb39v