Good Hope Hospital

Rectory Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England, B75 7RR

19th September 2019

Mr sivaraj and his team have been brilliantin operations for cataracts in both of my eyes I am 82 and mr sivaraj has given me the best vision of my life A brilliant surgeon .........Keith gibson

3rd September 2019

I was admitted to the Day Case Unit for surgery and was treated with incredible care and skill by the nursing staff. Nurses Claire and Caroline spring to mind - and Kath who was my anaesthetist was absolutely brilliant. I came round without any heavy head or feeling bad in any way - just felt like I'd woken up from a good sleep, meaning she did her job superbly. I really don't see how things could have been improved. A very impressive example of the NHS at its best. Thank you all

22nd August 2019

All the doctors nurses and staff at The Day Care clinic were wonderful, kind and understanding. I could not have had better service and care if I had paid to go private. My treatment from consultation to operation was 6 DAYS I even had breakfast of a pot of tea, toast butter and jams brought into recovery on a tray Thanks Good Hope you are special.

10th July 2019

On May 15th I was seen by Dr Chaudry (sorry if I've got the name wrong), In the women's clinic. On the 30th I came as a day patient and was treated by Mr Honest. On that day I was looked after by about 20 members of staff, all wonderful. Mr Honest was concerned about my condition and after my surgery took the time to visit me in recovery twice and arranged a scan before I was discharged. He made time to come and find me waiting to go home to tell me that he had seen the scan and it looked ok so I shouldn't worry. Two weeks later at a follow up he gave me the results of the surgery and I was sent to City Hospital where I had further surgery on the 2nd July. I can't quite believe how amazing everyone I came into contact with during these visits was. From the volunteers who guided me through the hospital to the Royal Marine I encountered whilst in recovery who was one secondment to the health service for training. I feel that if I had had private health care it could not have been better. Thank you and please in spite of the problems within the service, carry on doing what you do for us you are appreciated though we might not always show it. This is the second time Good Hope has been involved in possibly having extended my shelf life.

15th April 2019

I have had 4 children and numerous operations in Good Hope Hospital i have always found all the staff from the tea lady and cleaners to the surgeons to be outstanding and the care I received was faultless credit where credit is due.

{{category}} working at Good Hope Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Good Hope Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb39v