dr-philip-das

27th September 2019

Dr Fas has a really warm and friendly manner, doesn’t rush and answered my questions and fears fully. He put me at ease when I was a bit upset. He was careful to check my previous lines and changed them when they pained me. He spoke calming words as he put me to sleep which I found really kind. He came to check on me the following morning too to make sure I was feeling ok too.

8th August 2019

Dr Das took time to discuss my care and reassure me about steps he could take to alea alleviate and side effects from my anaesthetic

5th June 2019

Really apprecaited his kindness he helped put at ease before the operation when I was feeling more than a little anxious and his sympathetic visits after the operation were really apprecaited.He made me feel valued as a person not just as a patient.

Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital
30th May 2019

I am very satisfied with the care I received. Dr Das spent a lot of time to agree the best option for me. He also came and saw me after the operation which was much appreciated.

29th May 2019

My experience of care shown by Doctor Das was very reassuring, felt totally confident in his professionalism. Also he treated me in a very friendly and gave me confidence in my recovery from surgery.

Dr Philip Das was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2019 for delivering outstanding care.

Anaesthetic Consultant. Medical Qualification MB.ChB Bristol 1981. Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists (FRCA) 1992. Consultant Anaesthetist in Peterborough since 1996. Over 30 years experience in Anaesthetic practise.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists