Dr Andreas Erdmann

18th April 2018

He listened and understood and responded appropriately in a most friendly manner. The consultation delivered just what I felt was needed. Most grateful; thank you.

8th March 2017

A fantastic doctor who was very attentive with very useful advice. He listened to my needs and discussed support in a very holistic person-centred way. He is very honest and personable. Thank you! Lisa Lariccia

6th November 2015

I was listened to then he turned on me, saying MRI scans are a waste of time, sent me to a pain group course in P'borough even though I have severe pain due to nerve compression in lower Back. No med's given even when asked for basic Co-Codemol told me to "go to the Pharmacy" even when I am entitled to free NHS prescriptions. I asked for anything, something & he finally refused a sick note, so I left in tears empty-handed! Told my G.P and asked never to see him again so I was re-referred to Lincoln. where I met a wonderful Consultant, who gave me almost everything I required;- pain killers, alternative therapy, Tens machine & his TIME!!! Pls if this man treats you unfairly, asked to be referred away from Stamford.

5th June 2015