Fitzwilliam Hospital

Milton Way, South Bretton, Peterborough, England, PE3 9AQ

16th January 2020

The Fitzwilliam Hospital and the Nursing staff were excellent. The catering team were very attentive and helpful. The stay was very comfortable and I was cared for very well. I highly recommend the Fitzwilliam.

2020-01-17 08:56:38
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for leaving your feedback, we really appreciate it. We are very pleased to hear of your experience whilst with us as Fitzwilliam Hospital, we will pass your comments onto our staff. Wishing you all the best.

21st December 2019

I had a total knee replacement at the Fitzwilliam Hospital. The care that I received from both the nurses and physio staff can only be described as out of this world. Nothing was too much trouble. Many thanks to all.

2019-12-30 14:13:26
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for leaving your feedback, we really appreciate it. Glad to see you had a very positive experience whilst attending Fitzwilliam Hospital. Wishing you all the best with your recovery.

16th December 2019

The receptionist on the day of my operation was very helpul and caring. Once my operation was over and i was in the recovery suite the Nurses were absolutely suoperb and nothing waas toomuch trouble My after care was expalined thoroughly and clearly.

2019-12-16 13:43:27
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for leaving this feedback and your lovely comments, we really appreciate it. We will ensure this is shared with our staff. Wishing you all the best with your recovery.

3rd December 2019

Ticks all of the boxes

2019-12-04 08:43:50
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for leaving this high star rating and kind comments, we really appreciate it.

10th November 2019

Mr f m bajwa turned my life around as have been poorly for a long time . Now it’s 6 weeks am glad that the surgery helped me immensely and able to eat out and not be poorly . I had Nielsen’s fundoplication on my stomach and now the food is able to go down . During the recovery I had a scare no need to worry as it is normal part of the surgery cause dumping which makes you feel hot and like your gonna pass out when you consume food.. over time it goes away. Best decision ever to have the surgery and now I can live my life. Thankyou bajwa .

2019-11-11 08:11:06
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. We are so pleased to hear of your recovery from the surgery and that this has had an incredibly positive affect on your life. Thank you for your kind words, wishing you all the best.

23rd October 2019

Excellent care.

2019-10-24 08:13:45
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for leaving your feedback and high star rating, we really appreciate it.

16th October 2019

I recently had a hip replacement at the Fitzwilliam Hospital as an NHS patient, the care and professionalism of everyone involved was outstanding and much appreciated.

2019-10-16 08:52:13
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback and your lovely comments, which we will share with our teams. Wishing you all the best with your recovery.

21st July 2019

I was only in over night but the staff wee very friendly and helpful and catered for my every need top job to all the staff

2019-07-22 08:38:59
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it. Thank you for your lovely comments, which we will pass onto our staff. Wishing you all the best with your recovery.

17th July 2019

I had two hip replacements at Fitzwilliam Hospital, Peterborough. I am so pleased that I was able to have these operations as they have made a huge difference to me. My second hip replacement was just over 6 months ago and I am now walking, cycling and swimming. The pain, which was sometimes dreadful in the night, has gone completely. I am so grateful to Mr Heaton, my surgeon. The care I received at the hospital was second to none. All the staff were kind, friendly and nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely recommend this hospital.

2019-07-18 16:12:42
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for leaving this feedback and your lovely comments. We are really pleased to hear that both procedures have gone well, and looks like you are making really great progress after the procedure. Wishing you all the best with your recovery.

9th June 2019

Looked after all my needs.

2019-06-10 08:25:43
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback and your high star ratings, very much appreciated.

{{category}} working at Fitzwilliam Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Fitzwilliam Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb36v