Fitzwilliam Hospital

Milton Way, South Bretton, Peterborough, England, PE3 9AQ

2nd October 2018

I visited Fitzwilliam Hospital for 2 knee ligament replacements and for associated check ups. Each time the location and it’s staff maintained its impeccable standards. Friendly, clean and efficient, my appointments were always on time and sometimes brought forward to accommodate me. Conveniently located, having received such high standards of care, I would unreservedly recommend Fitzwilliam to others in need. Thank you to all the staff! Especially those in the nurses department.

18th September 2018

I recently had a THR, the second operation I've had at this hospital. I have obviously had a number of visits before and after the operation, as well as a two night stay. Without exception, all of the staff are really friendly, helpful and reassuring. Along with the bonus of easy parking, quieter location, smaller facility, the whole package makes for a great experience, when you need it most.

25th August 2018

Please read my comments regarding Mr Phillip Heaton. The team at the Fitzwilliam supporting Mr. Heaton are very caring and looked after me very well. The hospital is bright and airy and my private room looked out onto a small garden. The nursing staff are very attentive and were constantly coming to see if there was anything they could do for you. Thank you for making my stay with you as comfortable as was humanly possible. I will be seeing you again in a few months time!

18th August 2018

Fitzwilliam Hospital is a very calm and quiet hospital to visit, which helps you to feel at ease when having treatment there. All the staff were so kind and caring, they made me feel like I was the only patient they were dealing with. This helped me to feel relaxed, as having an operation can be quite a daunting experience.

27th July 2018

A fabulous hospital albeit a 2 hour drive from home but all staff were attentive and efficient. Privacy provided by way of a private room with en suite facility. Food was plentiful and excellent quality. My stay was short but made the whole experience of a serious operation bearable. Thank you to all.

{{category}} working at Fitzwilliam Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Fitzwilliam Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb36v