Fitzwilliam Hospital

Milton Way, South Bretton, Peterborough, England, PE3 9AQ

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

21st July 2019

I was only in over night but the staff wee very friendly and helpful and catered for my every need top job to all the staff

22nd July 2019
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it. Thank you for your lovely comments, which we will pass onto our staff. Wishing you all the best with your recovery.

17th July 2019

I had two hip replacements at Fitzwilliam Hospital, Peterborough. I am so pleased that I was able to have these operations as they have made a huge difference to me. My second hip replacement was just over 6 months ago and I am now walking, cycling and swimming. The pain, which was sometimes dreadful in the night, has gone completely. I am so grateful to Mr Heaton, my surgeon. The care I received at the hospital was second to none. All the staff were kind, friendly and nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely recommend this hospital.

18th July 2019
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for leaving this feedback and your lovely comments. We are really pleased to hear that both procedures have gone well, and looks like you are making really great progress after the procedure. Wishing you all the best with your recovery.

25th June 2019

All the staff were very good, listening to you and very quick to you if you rang the help button.

25th June 2019
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it. We will pass your comments onto our staff, wishing you all the best.

22nd June 2019

Excellent hospital and staff.

25th June 2019
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for taking time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it and your kind comments.

9th June 2019

Looked after all my needs.

10th June 2019
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback and your high star ratings, very much appreciated.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Fitzwilliam Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Fitzwilliam Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb36v