Fitzwilliam Hospital

Milton Way, South Bretton, Peterborough, England, PE3 9AQ

10th November 2019

Mr f m bajwa turned my life around as have been poorly for a long time . Now it’s 6 weeks am glad that the surgery helped me immensely and able to eat out and not be poorly . I had Nielsen’s fundoplication on my stomach and now the food is able to go down . During the recovery I had a scare no need to worry as it is normal part of the surgery cause dumping which makes you feel hot and like your gonna pass out when you consume food.. over time it goes away. Best decision ever to have the surgery and now I can live my life. Thankyou bajwa .

2019-11-11 08:11:06
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. We are so pleased to hear of your recovery from the surgery and that this has had an incredibly positive affect on your life. Thank you for your kind words, wishing you all the best.

23rd October 2019

Excellent care.

2019-10-24 08:13:45
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for leaving your feedback and high star rating, we really appreciate it.

16th October 2019

I recently had a hip replacement at the Fitzwilliam Hospital as an NHS patient, the care and professionalism of everyone involved was outstanding and much appreciated.

2019-10-16 08:52:13
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback and your lovely comments, which we will share with our teams. Wishing you all the best with your recovery.

21st July 2019

I was only in over night but the staff wee very friendly and helpful and catered for my every need top job to all the staff

2019-07-22 08:38:59
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it. Thank you for your lovely comments, which we will pass onto our staff. Wishing you all the best with your recovery.

17th July 2019

I had two hip replacements at Fitzwilliam Hospital, Peterborough. I am so pleased that I was able to have these operations as they have made a huge difference to me. My second hip replacement was just over 6 months ago and I am now walking, cycling and swimming. The pain, which was sometimes dreadful in the night, has gone completely. I am so grateful to Mr Heaton, my surgeon. The care I received at the hospital was second to none. All the staff were kind, friendly and nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely recommend this hospital.

2019-07-18 16:12:42
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for leaving this feedback and your lovely comments. We are really pleased to hear that both procedures have gone well, and looks like you are making really great progress after the procedure. Wishing you all the best with your recovery.

9th June 2019

Looked after all my needs.

2019-06-10 08:25:43
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback and your high star ratings, very much appreciated.

3rd June 2019

I when into the Fitzwilliam hospital in January this year (2019), I was treated with the utmost respect from all the staff who I came into contact with, especially the nursing staff who took excellent care of me. I also wish to name Mr Heaton Adegbile, my surgeon and Dr Philip Das, the anesthetist, who took time to visit me on the ward to check on my progress. I am continuing to receive the best of after care at Boston West Hospital.

29th May 2019

Care at the Fitzwilliam was very good, my only comment is that in the brochure it states Molton Brown products, these were not in the room in fact there were not any products at all other than liquid soap suggest the brochure is updated, stating items are not provided. Food was excellent Nursing care first class

4th February 2019

I have had several visits to Fitzwilliam Hospital as supporter to my husband, over many years. I write this review as my first attendance as a patient. The hospital provides a very calm atmosphere. Even staff confronted with a queue at the Reception desk, were quietly dealing with patients, and keeping us all calm even though we are a little nervous about our visit. There is an impression of space, and cleanliness. Staff are calmly going about their duties. I have poor experiences of crowded, panic-ridden NHS hospitals, which makes me anxious having to attend any hospital; Fitzwilliam has never provoked such anxiety, and I am always happy to be in the peaceful environment they provide.

31st January 2019

A very positive experience.

{{category}} working at Fitzwilliam Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Fitzwilliam Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb36v