fitzwilliam-hospital

Fitzwilliam Hospital

Milton Way, South Bretton, Peterborough, England, PE3 9AQ

5th May 2020

I can’t say enough how kind, caring and knowledgable all the staff were, I was only in for a day opp, but they certainly looked after me well. Please tell them thank you all, from the red haired lady in room 16. Xx

2020-05-07 09:01:35
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it. We will pass your lovely comments to our staff. Wishing you all the best.

2nd May 2020

I had a lesion removed on 10th January 2020. Everything was ok at first & I went to my NHS doctor & told him my glands were still up after the operation. Due to the incompetance of the nhs Doctor he said give it time to heal & didn’t tell me to come back asap if it’s still causing pain etc. I recently went back to the NHS doctor & told him I’m feeling very bad with sickness, no appetite, pains I the ears and he still said nothing is wrong & you can’t get Cancer from the procedure I had. This is definately not true because he should have put me onto the NHS to get checked if I needed some further treatment & not assume everything was ok. I now have terrible cancer symptoms & pain, can’t walk far & all he said was you could not get cancer from the type of lesion I had. That is definately not true & you can get complications with it & he is just trying to fob me off. Will this man do anything for money ? Has he got no shame. No doubt I will be looking to Sue the hospital over my lack of decent care but as he has given me a death sentence this won’t help me in anyway. I wish I’d had the treatment on the NHS now but hindsight is a wonderful thing. Beware of this hospital !!

2020-05-14 16:45:31
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

We would like to investigate your issues further, if you can call us on 01733 842348 please so we can discuss your concerns.

6th April 2020

Great hospital my wife was always treated with the best of care.

2020-04-06 09:16:32
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it. We will pass your comments onto our staff.

23rd February 2020

Thanks to all staff at the hospital. I would recommend Mr Walls for plastic surgery. The hospital is clean, the staff could not be more helpful and friendly. Altogether, I could not have had a better experience.

2020-02-24 08:03:58
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for your high star rating and lovely comments, we really appreciate it. We will ensure this is fed back to our staff.

2nd February 2020

All the staff at this hospital were kind, caring and patient and I was treated with dignity and respect at all times. The only comment I would make is that the push button system on a wire to call a nurse is cumbersome and dangerous. The elderly lady in the room opposite me was unable to locate her button, which had fallen off the bed, and was calling out for help as she needed the toilet. I called to her and suggested I would push my button, which I did. On another occasion, the physiotherapist sat on my button on my bed and accidentally pressed it twice, at which point staff came running. I also had problems picking the flex up off the floor as I had very restricted movement following my operation. Once up and moving, it was also a trip hazard.

2020-02-03 09:19:54
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for leaving your feedback from your recent experience on the wards at the hospital. We were pleased to read that the staff are caring and that you felt at ease during your stay. We are sorry to hear there were some issues with the push button system. Please rest assured that we will address this with the team to ensure we improve on this. Wishing you all the best in your recovery.

16th January 2020

The Fitzwilliam Hospital and the Nursing staff were excellent. The catering team were very attentive and helpful. The stay was very comfortable and I was cared for very well. I highly recommend the Fitzwilliam.

2020-01-17 08:56:38
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for leaving your feedback, we really appreciate it. We are very pleased to hear of your experience whilst with us as Fitzwilliam Hospital, we will pass your comments onto our staff. Wishing you all the best.

21st December 2019

I had a total knee replacement at the Fitzwilliam Hospital. The care that I received from both the nurses and physio staff can only be described as out of this world. Nothing was too much trouble. Many thanks to all.

2019-12-30 14:13:26
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for leaving your feedback, we really appreciate it. Glad to see you had a very positive experience whilst attending Fitzwilliam Hospital. Wishing you all the best with your recovery.

16th December 2019

The receptionist on the day of my operation was very helpul and caring. Once my operation was over and i was in the recovery suite the Nurses were absolutely suoperb and nothing waas toomuch trouble My after care was expalined thoroughly and clearly.

2019-12-16 13:43:27
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for leaving this feedback and your lovely comments, we really appreciate it. We will ensure this is shared with our staff. Wishing you all the best with your recovery.

3rd December 2019

Ticks all of the boxes

2019-12-04 08:43:50
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for leaving this high star rating and kind comments, we really appreciate it.

10th November 2019

Mr f m bajwa turned my life around as have been poorly for a long time . Now it’s 6 weeks am glad that the surgery helped me immensely and able to eat out and not be poorly . I had Nielsen’s fundoplication on my stomach and now the food is able to go down . During the recovery I had a scare no need to worry as it is normal part of the surgery cause dumping which makes you feel hot and like your gonna pass out when you consume food.. over time it goes away. Best decision ever to have the surgery and now I can live my life. Thankyou bajwa .

2019-11-11 08:11:06
Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. We are so pleased to hear of your recovery from the surgery and that this has had an incredibly positive affect on your life. Thank you for your kind words, wishing you all the best.

{{category}} working at Fitzwilliam Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Fitzwilliam Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb36v