Dr Michael Clementson

Full time GP Partner. Interests include Patient Safety, Prescribing, Obstetrics, Men's Health, Depression, & Joint Injections.

24th April 2018
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Clementson is the most caring and kind doctor I’ve ever known. He has supported myself and my family through such difficult times, I trust and respect him massively.

26th February 2018
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

A very knowlegeable and experienced doctor who communicates using medical terminology followed by an understandable explanation of what it means to the layman.He listened to me very carefully.He gave me time,empathised and did not make me feel I needed to hurry up. His diagnosis,advice and encouragement mean that I am making significant progress in terms of recovery from a serious shoulder injury. This doctor is a credit to the surgery.Prospective junior staff members could learn a lot from his approach to patients.

15th October 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Clementson is an outstanding doctor and Parkside are extremely fortunate to have him. He is genuinely sympathetic and caring and is a highly supportive GP who takes the time to discuss any worries in a calm and reassuring manner, you never feel rushed with him. He knows his patients and always makes you feel at ease. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides the best treatment and always follows up on treatments. I trust his judgement implicitly. Thank you Dr Clementson

17th September 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Has provided great care over the years to both myself and my children. Incredibly experienced and knowledgeable across a wide range of issues. Would highly recommend.

22nd August 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

My husband and I have been patients under Doctir Ckementsin's care for over 20 years. During that time we have found him to be sympathetic, very caring and tremendously supportive. We have no hesitation in highly recommending Doctor Clementson to anyone seeking health care.

Short link to review Dr Michael Clementson: http://iwgc.net/edqon