Dr Michael Clementson

Full time GP Partner. Interests include Patient Safety, Prescribing, Obstetrics, Men's Health, Depression, & Joint Injections.

15th October 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Clementson is an outstanding doctor and Parkside are extremely fortunate to have him. He is genuinely sympathetic and caring and is a highly supportive GP who takes the time to discuss any worries in a calm and reassuring manner, you never feel rushed with him. He knows his patients and always makes you feel at ease. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides the best treatment and always follows up on treatments. I trust his judgement implicitly. Thank you Dr Clementson

17th September 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Has provided great care over the years to both myself and my children. Incredibly experienced and knowledgeable across a wide range of issues. Would highly recommend.

22nd August 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

My husband and I have been patients under Doctir Ckementsin's care for over 20 years. During that time we have found him to be sympathetic, very caring and tremendously supportive. We have no hesitation in highly recommending Doctor Clementson to anyone seeking health care.

15th August 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

I was so helped by Dr Clementson when i had a really bad spell of depression.I know we spoke about a few things but when he reassured me that i would come out of this and get better those words meant so much to me.What amazes me is that despite the presssures and responsibilty felt by him, and indeed the whole medical team, i have always found the time that i needed with him was happily given to me and i never felt rushed or treated as "just another patient" Thankyou Doctor.

19th May 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

My family and I have been with this GP practice for more than 14 years, and throughout that time this surgery has always provided an excellent service. Dr Clementson is extremely intelligent, knowledgeable and caring person, and truly outstanding doctor. Dr. Clementson You are the true meaning of what a doctor is supposed to be for the patient. We are truly grateful. We are blessed to have you as our doctor! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Short link to review Dr Michael Clementson: http://iwgc.net/edqon