24th January 2020

I have always received wonderful care from Dr Clementson, he is kind, approachable and professional. I cannot thank him enough for the care he has given me over the years.

3rd January 2020

Dr Clementson always shows great empathy and takes the time to listen and then act positively and without delay. He cares both for myself and my mother whose appointments I attend as her carer, and he demonstrates great patience in helping her to the extent that she refuses to see anyone else. He also treats you as an adult, will not patronise you, and makes great use of the short time allocated for an appointment. I can't recommend him highly enough.

11th November 2019

Came down for flu jab Saturday morning.Waiting room packed.I was so impressed by the way we were dealt with.There was a system in place that worked well and i had no problem waiting for around ten minutes only.Brilliant! As always dealt with so kindly,and never felt the jab, and despite the obvious pressure everyone was working under still time for a quick personal touch.."Is everything ok?". Thankyou once again to everyone involved.

7th September 2019

I first met Dr Clementson 25 years ago after the birth of my son. He came to my home a few days after I’d left hospital to check on us. I remember thinking at the time that he had a lovely manner and put me at ease immediately, listening attentively and answering questions and concerns in a caring way. I’m pleased to say he hasn’t changed at all over the years and I’m more than happy to recommend him and Parkside Group Practice, as the care they have provided has always been excellent.

6th September 2019

He was very nice and helpful. He made me feel at ease and relaxed.

Full time GP Partner. Interests include Patient Safety, Prescribing, Obstetrics, Men's Health, Depression, & Joint Injections.

Short link to review Dr Michael Clementson: http://iwgc.net/edqon