Dr Michael Clementson

Full time GP Partner. Interests include Patient Safety, Prescribing, Obstetrics, Men's Health, Depression, & Joint Injections.

11th July 2018
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Clementson has been my GP for over 25 years now. I have complete confidence in him. His explanations and examinations are very thorough, nothing is too much trouble for him. I feel that I can ask any question, no matter how silly it may seem. He is a delightful man and I wish him many more years of practice. Mrs C. Coleman.

6th June 2018
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Every time I see Dr Clementson,i feel like he treats me as if he really cares. He genuinely wants to make a difference in my life. Nothing is ever too much trouble. He listens to me and even when I have a list he never rushes me! My son has a disability and he treats him with the upmost respect. There is nothing that Dr Clementson can do any better. Sometimes all you need is someone to realise what you are going through. As a suggestion I would like to see a clinic running for a couple of hours where you could get advice, sometimes I do not need an appointment I would just like to speak to a doctor. Dr Clementson always rings me back and puts my mind at rest. Many Many Thanks

19th May 2018
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

During the 25 years I have been with this group practice, I have been fortunate to see Dr Clementson on some notable occasions. He is hard working and thinks fast without rushing so is able to accomplish much within a scheduled appointment and I find that he pitches the health discussion and ultimate recommendation at an appropriate level. I have never told him how valuable I found a piece of his advice 20 years ago. I phoned the surgery when my toddler daughter had 2 brief ‘seizure-like episodes’ in the 4 days following a vaccination. He mentioned a condition call Reflex Anoxic Seizure, unrelated to vaccination, which I investigated and it was very clear that it what my daughter had. Whilst many children nationally got misdiagnosed, our family were able to take the next 30 ‘seizures’ in our stride with just support from the RAS society thanks to Dr Clementson’s wonderful phone diagnosis. A year ago when I was in sheer agony following a foot op - with out of hours doctors only suggesting more and more ineffective pain relief - Dr Clementson kept phoning the hospital inbetween seeing his other patients until he located the relevant surgical team and sent me straight to them. When the bandages were removed it became clear the swelling had turned the dressings into a kind of ‘tourniquet’. The pain simply dissipated and I didn’t need any more pain relief at all. I am not sure what would have happened if Dr Clementson had not gone that extra mile and I will be eternally grateful to this very fine General Practitioner.

24th April 2018
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Clementson is the most caring and kind doctor I’ve ever known. He has supported myself and my family through such difficult times, I trust and respect him massively.

26th February 2018
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

A very knowlegeable and experienced doctor who communicates using medical terminology followed by an understandable explanation of what it means to the layman.He listened to me very carefully.He gave me time,empathised and did not make me feel I needed to hurry up. His diagnosis,advice and encouragement mean that I am making significant progress in terms of recovery from a serious shoulder injury. This doctor is a credit to the surgery.Prospective junior staff members could learn a lot from his approach to patients.

Short link to review Dr Michael Clementson: http://iwgc.net/edqon