Parkside Group Practice

27 Wyche Grove, South Croydon, Surrey, England, CR2 6EX Also known as: Parkside, 7169794 1 2 3 4 5 131 reviews

29th January 2020

Every time I call to get an appointment, which is only about twice or three times a year, all the appointments are gone by 8:35, 5 min after the lines open. When I needed emergency appointment for my child I was told each time that they have not been allocated and to call later. The receptionist was very unpleasant and abrupt and only when I said I was not going to leave without the appointment as my child was in a lot of pain the lady miraculously gave me an afternoon appointment.

24th January 2020

I registered my family with the surgery in 1999 and can honestly say we have received outstanding care from everyone at the practice, from the doctors, nurses, phlebotomist and the receptionist. Everyone we have dealt with has been very professional, compassionate, helpful and go over and above to deliver first class care. The online booking system has helped with access to appointments, as the phone lines can be a challenge to get through at busy times.. The self check in system avoids long queues at reception and having phlebotomy on site makes having blood tests easy although can’t as yet be booked through the online system. The building is kept clean and the patient waiting area has many seats and magazines available. Parking can be a challenge, this encourages me to walk to the surgery where possible.

20th September 2019

Doctor failed to recognise deep vein thrombosis symptom. 25% of clots go to the lung and cause PE which can be fatal. Incompetent. Far too worried about nhs funding issues than patient care

{{category}} working at Parkside Group Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Parkside Group Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb8tr