Parkside Group Practice

Also known as: Parkside, 7169794

Parkside Group Practice

20th October 2017

28th September 2017

Friendly reception staff always see great doctors here. Sometimes difficult to get a routine appointment but it's good that they have early and late appointments for those who have work commitments.

8th September 2017

I visited the surgery today feeling very anxious but my fears were eased by Dr Burgess and a follow referral with specialist is being arranged

4th September 2017

GPs and nursing staff in the practice are amazing, always helpful and excellent at their jobs. Sadly, the same can not be said for the receptionists. As someone who works within the NHS I am fully aware of the busy jobs that the receptionists have and the pressures they are under. However in almost all of my recent experiences of having contact with them, they have been abrupt, made mistakes and in my opinion let the surgery down. Recently called at 08.30 am for a same day appointment and was given an appointment which left me with just 17 minutes to get to the practice despite telling the receptionist that I had a young child to get ready and this would be difficult to manage, especially as I felt so unwell. The receptionist was so unhelpful with a horrible attitude and did not appear to care at all. Waiting times for the phones to be answered are far too long, especially in the afternoons. Have been on hold for 19 minutes before. Called by a receptionist who passed on a doctors message regarding controlled medication completely wrong and led to me having to make an unnecessary trip to the surgery. As previously stated, GPs and clinical staff are excellent. Reception team perhaps require more training.

26th August 2017

I am currently having treatment for breast cancer and I know I can ring up and speak to a doctor or get an appointment quite easily. I feel I am supported and my quivers are always dealt with accordingly. I've been at patient at parkside for about 10 years and my treatment has always been of high standards. Thank you parkside group practice.