Parkside Group Practice

27 Wyche Grove, South Croydon, Surrey, England, CR2 6EX

Also known as: Parkside, 7169794

Parkside Group Practice

13th June 2017

Excellent service received following an operation. Was able to collect a prescription and doctors note for work immediately after speaking with Dr Burgess.

13th June 2017

I saw Dr Burgess today, she was patient, consultative and informative. I went in for my appointment 10 minutes early, amazing. Have been a patient at this practice for many years and regardless of which Doctor I have seen I have always had excellent care. A great practice, would highly recommend

30th May 2017

I made an emergency appointment with Dr Shobana Sreethoran. I had suffered for the last four days with a painful neck and shoulder. The doctor listened carefully to my symptoms and examined my neck. She found appropriate medication for me based on my asthma and gave sensible practical advice about how to help myself with some exercises. I had excellent service this afternoon.

16th May 2017

There is a daily emergency service available at Parkside Group Practice both in the morning and afternoon, a specified Doctor of choice may not be available, however if one is ill enough to require a emergency appointment, which Doctor we see is irrelevant. This service is not offered at all surgeries therefore I consider myself very lucky.The receptionists are always very courteous and helpful and the Surgery is very well managed.

17th March 2017

The surgery is excellent. Receptionists very helpful even when it is difficult to fit you in they do their best. Very good and efficient check in procedure so no waiting in a queue.