Parkside Group Practice

27 Wyche Grove, South Croydon, Surrey, England, CR2 6EX

Also known as: Parkside, 7169794

Parkside Group Practice

13th July 2017

I took my granddaughter to the surgery as she had fallen in the park opposite after I had collected her from school and I suspected she had a fractured arm. The receptionist was very helpful, sympathetic and professional . She managed to get me an appointment straight away with Dr.Epperein. My granddaughter - Poppy, and her family, are patients at the practice. I do not live in the area. The doctor examined her and suggested taking her to have an x-Ray at the hospital. Poppy was in pain but she was reassured by Dr. Epperein who was brilliant in dealing with her. We went to the hospital, x-rayed immediately and seen at A and E within 15 minutes for a caste. Very impressed with all aspects of the care received. Thank you.

5th July 2017

I have been a patient at the surgery for over 15 years and I had been thinking of leaving as it is very difficult to have a continuity of care with the same GP and having to see a different doctor every time has not always been a positive experience. However, my husband,a recovering alcoholic, recommended Dr Clementson whom, he told me, played a crucial part in his recovery. I made an appointment and I have never before experienced the level of care, understanding and attention that Dr Clementson bestowed upon me. I shall stay at the surgery even if I have to wait for months to have an appointment with him should the need arise again.

30th June 2017

I was given incorrect blood test results by a receptionist. When I called to complain, I had another receptionist with a very poor attitude defend the actions of the first and belittle my complaint. It is impossible to work out how to make a complaint higher up. It is a shame as the treatment from the GPs has been excellent.

26th June 2017

The page would not allow me to give Dr Modell a review. However he should be praised foe his work. He made me feel very comfortable and actually took action on my current case and has started to investigate on my issue. Ive gone home happy that I know they may find a cause to my problems.

13th June 2017

Excellent service received following an operation. Was able to collect a prescription and doctors note for work immediately after speaking with Dr Burgess.