Parkside Group Practice

27 Wyche Grove, South Croydon, Surrey, England, CR2 6EX

Also known as: Parkside, 7169794

Parkside Group Practice

25th April 2019

I have been a patient at Parkside for almost 20 years, I have found the doctors and nurses excellent, very caring and very approachable, however I have found recently that new receptionist employed there to be very rude and arrogrant, maybe some training on patient courtesy is required here. In all my 20 years with this practice , my first point of call to the surgery is the recepionist and I'm not expecting a sour faced receptionist who does not know how to speak politely to the patient or giving opinions on my correct dosage of my medication. There is one particular receptionist that stands out, which has forced me to make these comments as I find her quite rude.

1st April 2019

Dr Smith was extremely helpful. I felt valued and informed.

16th January 2019

I have been a patient at this practice since I was a child. The doctors and nurses have always been nothing but amazing and helpful, I couldn’t recommend them enough. However, the reception staff are extremely rude and unhelpful. They have no manners and make you feel like you are big inconvenience to them. They need training on how to be polite. Everyone I know that is registered here has also said they’ve had a problem with the reception staff.

3rd January 2019

The Doctors are brilliant and cannot be recommended enough. However the receptionists are just appalling and let down the whole practice. They need proper training in customer care. Most can't be bothered and are just obnoxious. They behave as if they are doing you a favour whatever you are requesting. They don't seem to realise it is their job to talk to the public and arrange appointments and respond to queries. A few years ago they were much much better. Shamefully their service is not a service anymore - it is just disgraceful way to treat patients.

18th December 2018

Had 2 excellent sessions with 2 nurses in the past week to dress a wound. Both friendly, cheerful, highly competent and made follow up appointments. I also had an asthma follow up. Once you are 'in the system' it is very professional and effective. I had to go Purley Hub first, however as no appointment was available. This could change next year when the Practice moves to a new appointments system.

{{category}} working at Parkside Group Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Parkside Group Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb8tr