Dr Agatha Nortley-Meshe

20th June 2016
Written by a patient at The Haling Park Partnership

Dr Nortley-Meshe is very approachable - instantly felt comfortable talking to her. She took on board all my 'symptoms' and carried out checks/examinations on them and ordered blood tests to rule out a number of problems and hopefully arrive at a diagnosis. She gave me good practical advice on looking after myself until either this happened or I was better. This is my second appointment with her recently, the earlier to check a sore toe as I am diabetic - thankfully, she was very reassuring and seeing some 'nasty-looking' toe nails ordered a test on some clippings - the results came back and she has prescribed tablets for a fungal infection. She also touched very sensitively on a diabetic orientated personal problem - thanks. All in all very good productive meetings. Thanks also to Reception Staff for giving me a same-day appointment and arranging for the practice nurse to take the blood tests the following morning. Great service.