The Haling Park Partnership

96 Brighton Road, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2 6AD

8th June 2019

I was disappointed with one of the GPs who gave me the wrong instruction twice as to where and when I could drop a specimen off. I was made to feel and look like an idiot , first by the GP receptionist. She was kind off telling me off for bringing in the specimen on that day and there is no collection till the next working day. What was I supposed to do when that doctor told me to do so. The second time I was told to drop off the specimen at a hospital and / or GP hub. I double checked with the GP and he reassured me that they are open and accept specimen. The hospital was not opened and the GP hub does not accept specimen. It was a waste of my effort and time. The same GP asked if I am sleeping well. I replied no due to hot flushes and his reply was "try to sleep well". How ridiculous?. I never want to see this particular GP ever again.

23rd December 2016

Always willing to listen about patients health concerns and also recommending alternative procedures or medication that may help. Overall very caring and considerate

23rd December 2016

Care was very good, no waiting

28th September 2016

Today I saw a Dr Parmentier who was extremely knowledgeable, thorough and empathic. Despite my depression I walked out with a smile on my face because somebody really understood and cared.

31st August 2016

I arrived at 8 am waiting to see someone urgently following a fall as I had damaged ribs plus a chest infection affecting my asthma. Saw Dr Golding who was marvelous. He has prescribed me strong painkillers as I have possibly fractured my ribs. I am very reassured and felt extremely well cared for. I arrived with no appointment ans was seen within 1 hour. Thank you very much.

{{category}} working at The Haling Park Partnership ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Haling Park Partnership: http://iwgc.net/ejhpv