Dr Laura Reid

9th December 2015
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

I have been seeing Dr Reid regularly for several years. She is always very kind and caring. She gives you as much time as you need and doesn't rush you, she always listens to you. I have been anxious about going to the doctors in the past but she has always put me at ease. She always goes the extra mile and takes the time to get to know you. You would be hard set to find a doctor with higher standards of care.

1st August 2015
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Reid is extremely efficient and professional who shows GREAT CARE for all the patients. I have been using Parkside Group Practice for 12 years as they have some good doctors there. I don’t get the chance to choose the doctor as I only go there if there is an emergency. I was very impressed with Dr Reid for her brilliant service and care. I recently visited her with minor concern and she examined me with whatever possible tests could be done at the surgery. She identified another issue, considered other possibilities and referred me to the hospital. I had ultrasound scan, cystoscopy, CT scan and MRI scan in impressively quick time. She didn’t stop there, she also referred me to gastroenterology. My stress didn’t last long as everything happened quickly and ended with MRI scan showed no major concern. What I find amazing about Dr Reid is that she doesn’t try - she succeeds. Yes, she is very confident and does the correct thing in the first place. I haven’t had any prescriptions for to try from her, she only does it when she is certain. She values both patients’ time and her time highly. She doesn’t mess you around. She diagnoses the problem fast and takes fast routes. So, I think it’s fair when you visit her make sure you are prepared and be brief. I regard her very highly and rate her very highly in all aspects.

17th May 2015
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Reid is a fantastic doctor and one of my personal choices after the long standing doctors at the practice, Dr Johnson and Dr Clemetson or more recently my doctor of choice. Dr Reid is very professional, extremely attentive, thorough, knowledgable and is very proactive to give you the very best care. I always trust her advice/diagnosis and generally leave feeling better. A really lovely Doctor who always listens with care and concern and I'd like to say a very big thank you to you Dr Reid.

29th January 2015
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Reid is a great doctor. She listens, is kind and helpful and is extremely professional. Nothing is too much trouble and she does everything she can to put your mind at ease. I would thoroughly recommend her. We need more doctors like this in the NHS although I have found all of the doctors at Parkside very approachable.

30th December 2014
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Reid is a great doctor. She takes the time to listen to your problem and works on the best solution for your needs. She is extremely pleasant and kind. I recommend her highly

Short link to review Dr Laura Reid: http://iwgc.net/eff2n