Dr Khalid Khan

16th April 2018
Written by a patient at North West Independent Hospital

Mr Khan performed breast reduction surgery on me on 3/9/17 in Northwest Indepent Hospital in Ballykelly. I originally consulted him in June. That day he was brusque and seemed a bit irritated by my trying to tell him my life story when all he needed was direct answers to medical questions. I think he'd been sitting in a windowless office and couldn't wait to get out into the fresh air. I'd heard he was the best and was not put off. I cannot praise NW Independent Hospital higher, or Mr Khan. When the time of the surgery came, they were wonderful. Admissions, the nurses, the medical staff were all great. Mr Khan came to see me and did the customary 'marking', which is a bit humiliating, but you just have to do it! The anaesthetist, the nurses, the whole staff were great. I had a few difficulties with low blood pressure after surgery (I think, but I'm not too sure), and a bit of a troublesome night and managed to pull out a drain, but it was ok in the end. The next day, Mr Khan came and gave me precise instructions on after-care. He was pleased with how surgery had gone and has his own way of doing things. He's most definitely right and knows how to avoid infection. I had no infection, but a bit of irritation with surgical tape. My scars have healed well. Mr Khan has seen me several times to check healing. He takes no nonsense, you follow his instructions, but you trust him, and have faith in him, because he's an expert and knows his job. I had a small dog ear, which I went in to get fixed today. As ever, the whole staff at Ballykelly were wonderful. I am so grateful to Mr Khan for how he has transformed my life. Cannot praise them higher!

30th March 2017
Written by a patient at North West Independent Hospital

Mr k khan is a excellent doctor and dealt with my issue very well ..hes very patient and his work is amazing !! Very well recommend him for ur surgery. Still recovering as i had my surgery on march 20th but over the moon with the results already

6th April 2016
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Nice doctor with bad attitude

7th March 2016
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Does not really know what he is talking about. Does not do what he needs to unless he is pushed or you threaten private care or seeing another doctor. You will wait for years to have anything done.

5th July 2015
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Both my mother (97) and I (66) are treated by Dr. Khan. He is of the old-fashioned 'good bedside manner' school - he listens. He is a very caring person who is interested in your problems and comes up with ways to remedy them. He takes time to understand the issues and then quietly finds solutions if he can. His background in pharmacology no doubt helps. I would strongly recommend Dr. Khan as a doctor who really cares and who gets to the root of problems.

Short link to review Dr Khalid Khan: http://iwgc.net/eej2w