Dr Deepti Shah

4th May 2016
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Shah provides exemplary care. She has always had time for me and never rushed me through an appointment. She has a fantastic bedside manner and genuinely listens. I have had some complex issues in the past and Dr Shah has made sure I have been sent to the right people and given me great and thoughtful advice with how to deal with various situations. Unfortunately, I have moved so will need to look for another surgery but the care I received from Dr Shah at Parkside will be hard to match.

16th November 2015
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Shah has always been very supportive, extremely helpful, empathetic, with a kindly 'bedside' manner and always willing to answer questions I might have. It has always been a pleasure to have a consultation with her and I have always left with a feeling of well being and more confident. She has always shown me great care which truly cannot be improved. Dr Shah is part of a wonderful surgery, Parkside Group Practice which is very professionally run and I cannot praise all the staff enough for the helpful manner in which they conduct themselves.

9th November 2015

Very good

9th July 2015
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

I found Dr Shah to be kind, caring and empathetic. She was always ready to listen and included me in the decision-making at all stages of my care and recovery.

26th June 2015
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Shah is an absolute legend. She is kind, caring, considerate and above all, knows her stuff. She is my preferred doctor at Parkside and I have sent my husband to her as well and he was very happy too.

Short link to review Dr Deepti Shah: http://iwgc.net/eg9re