Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital
2nd December 2019

Dr Hadaki and I have been on quite a journey and we are still on it. He is always willing to listen to my worries and cheers me up when I'm feeling despondent. I am very pleased he's my oncologist.

11th July 2018

I had my first consultation with Dr Hadiki today and despite my circumstances it was a pleasure. He explained things clearly to me, encouraged me to give my views and listened to what I had to say. He was clearly concerned for what was best for me, gave me as much time as I needed and gave me every confidence in my forthcoming treatment.

18th May 2018

A wonderful doctor, very knowledgeable not just in his own specialty but in the wider corresponding fields. I found Dr Hadaki’s care to be very joined up as he demonstrated in-depth knowledge of my preceding and also the subsequent treatment I was to undergone. He explained complex medical issues with such ease and reassurance that I found the experience with him refreshing and extremely rewarding. He always has a lovely smile when he first sees you at your appointment, he greets you and makes you so calm and relaxed. He answered every question I had. He is a true asset to his profession and he has touched my life and that of my family forever. We are grateful to him and the Kent trust for having such a wonderful person and highly skilled doctor. For such a skilled doctor, Dr Hadaki has such a warm, welcoming demeanour. A true gentleman and doctor. A brilliant individual.

Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital
29th May 2017

Dr Hadaki was my Oncologist following my breast cancer diagnosis in 2015. I found him to be very caring, he answered all my questions honestly and knew immediately the course of treatment that would best suit me and give me the best outcome. He came across as very knowledgeable and confident and of course this is exactly what I needed when I was coming to terms with my diagnosis. Thank you for your care.

18th May 2017

I found Dr Hadaki to be very caring , I never felt rushed.... and he was very informative... thank you Dr Hadaki.

• Oncology

I did my oncology training at Cambridge University Hospital and at University College London Hospital. Throughout my training, I completed all exams required to become a member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP) and a fellow of the Royal College of Radiologist (FRCR). Currently, I am working as a consultant oncologist in the NHS and the private sector. I specialise in treating breast and lung cancer patients with radiotherapy, chemotherapy, hormones and immunotherapy.

Nearest Oncologists