Dr Maher Hadaki

I did my oncology training at Cambridge University Hospital and at University College London Hospital. Throughout my training, I completed all exams required to become a member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP) and a fellow of the Royal College of Radiologist (FRCR). Currently, I am working as a consultant oncologist in the NHS and the private sector. I specialise in treating breast and lung cancer patients with radiotherapy, chemotherapy, hormones and immunotherapy.

• Oncology

29th May 2017
Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital

Dr Hadaki was my Oncologist following my breast cancer diagnosis in 2015. I found him to be very caring, he answered all my questions honestly and knew immediately the course of treatment that would best suit me and give me the best outcome. He came across as very knowledgeable and confident and of course this is exactly what I needed when I was coming to terms with my diagnosis. Thank you for your care.

18th May 2017
Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital

I found Dr Hadaki to be very caring , I never felt rushed.... and he was very informative... thank you Dr Hadaki.

Nearest Oncologists