Dr Jeremy Shearman

22nd April 2018
Written by a carer at Warwick Hospital

What an amazing Doctor!! He truly knows so much he helped my mum at Warwick Hospital to diagnose her with autoimmune disease he was the only one that took the risk to start her on steroids after 5 weeks of other doctors not really coming up with any resolution and is now recovering very well. I go with my mum every month for a follow up with him and he is so caring and likes to sit down and agree a plan of action he considers your feelings and nothing is too much trouble. You can tell he is a very confident well educated man that I would trust and makes you feel welcome. He clearly knows his stuff a lot of experience and I am so grateful for the turn around he has helped with. I really don’t know what we will do when doctors like him retire!! Keep up the good work Mr Shearman!!

24th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

What a truly exceptional doctor. He embodies all aspects of optimum care: extensive experience, careful judgment, superb listening skills and a wealth of knowledge. His approach is comprehensive, methodical and intelligent, and he does not rely (as other doctors often do) on just statistics and stereotypes. His approach is collaborative and respectful, but he is very clear about the best way forward. I have been extremely anxious about the issue he is treating, but now I feel very reassured that I am in the best hands I could be. A previous review suggested that he didn't know enough about coeliac disease but I found him to be very well informed.

7th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

What a lovely, caring man Doctor Shearman is. He actually listened to me, was very sympathetic, explained how my bowel works, made sure I understood everything, and then explained my options. I now feel I have got some control and a follow up appointment is on the cards to discuss tests results. And Doctor Shearman explained in layman's language. I understood everything. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to everyone who needs care and attention. Doreen Brown

20th July 2016
Written by a patient at Warwick Hospital

Simply a caring, highly professional, honest doctor.

2nd May 2016
Written by a patient at Warwick Hospital

Having been seen by 10+ GPs and consultants in recent weeks, it was refreshing that I was listened to, examined, back history researched and a diagnosis reached and explained to me in basic terms. Dr Shearman was fantastic and really gave me a sense of calm at a time when I was becoming increasingly worried about what was happening to me.

Nearest Gastroenterologists