Dr Jeremy Shearman

20th July 2016
Written by a patient at Warwick Hospital

Simply a caring, highly professional, honest doctor.

2nd May 2016
Written by a patient at Warwick Hospital

Having been seen by 10+ GPs and consultants in recent weeks, it was refreshing that I was listened to, examined, back history researched and a diagnosis reached and explained to me in basic terms. Dr Shearman was fantastic and really gave me a sense of calm at a time when I was becoming increasingly worried about what was happening to me.

21st March 2016
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

Having consulted with Dr. Shearman some 10 years ago, I particularly requested that I was seen by him. He listened to the list of symptoms, asked fair questions and gave me an opinion of what caused my problems. He then suggested that a further investigation would probably confirm his diagnosis. I feel that he is an experienced consultant and does not jump to conclusions or arrange unnecessary investigations.

15th March 2016
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

Very thorough explanations. Extremely professional and caring manner.

3rd January 2016
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

Dr Shearman has been extremely supportive and helped me improve and manage my symptoms. He listened carefully to me, and provided clear and logical explanations as to what I was experiencing and how to make things better. Subsequently he has also worked closely with my GP to make sure I continue to get the right care I need locally. Thank you!

Nearest Gastroenterologists