Dr Jeremy Shearman

7th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

What a lovely, caring man Doctor Shearman is. He actually listened to me, was very sympathetic, explained how my bowel works, made sure I understood everything, and then explained my options. I now feel I have got some control and a follow up appointment is on the cards to discuss tests results. And Doctor Shearman explained in layman's language. I understood everything. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to everyone who needs care and attention. Doreen Brown

20th July 2016
Written by a patient at Warwick Hospital

Simply a caring, highly professional, honest doctor.

2nd May 2016
Written by a patient at Warwick Hospital

Having been seen by 10+ GPs and consultants in recent weeks, it was refreshing that I was listened to, examined, back history researched and a diagnosis reached and explained to me in basic terms. Dr Shearman was fantastic and really gave me a sense of calm at a time when I was becoming increasingly worried about what was happening to me.

21st March 2016
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

Having consulted with Dr. Shearman some 10 years ago, I particularly requested that I was seen by him. He listened to the list of symptoms, asked fair questions and gave me an opinion of what caused my problems. He then suggested that a further investigation would probably confirm his diagnosis. I feel that he is an experienced consultant and does not jump to conclusions or arrange unnecessary investigations.

15th March 2016
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

Very thorough explanations. Extremely professional and caring manner.

Nearest Gastroenterologists