Dr Ankur Srivastava

Written by a NHS patient at Southmead Hospital
8th January 2022

I cannot thank Dr Srivastava enough for his care throughout my time as a patient under his care. As a doctor he is intelligent, hard-working, compassionate and above all is a very kind and friendly individual. As a result, in consultations I have a huge amount of trust, I am listened to and able to discuss decisions in my healthcare. I feel comfortable discussing a range of medical issues, and could not wish for a better doctor to look after me. Thank you so much for your kindness and continual high quality of care!

Written by a NHS patient at Southmead Hospital
20th October 2021

Dr. Srivastava is a very personable, professional and caring individual who is very capable at breaking complex medical terminology into something the mere layperson can follow and understand. I feel absolutely confident that my long term management, treatment and care is in the best hands, as demonstrated historically and recently demonstrated with a rapid reaction to address a sudden change in symptoms, which enabled me to resume day to day activities with relative normality. Many thanks.

9th October 2021

Gave me complete confidence that I was in the right hands. A very charming manner which made me very relaxed and willing to open up. Very caring. Saw me within minutes of a liver biopsy and assured me that my condition was well known and treatable.

• Gastroenterology