Southmead Hospital

Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol, England, BS10 5NB

5th October 2018

Southmead is a new hospital with up to date technology. The booking in is easy efficient and very clear to understand. It also caters for all our needs . We are very fortunate to have such a excellent neurosurgery department. Thank you .

29th September 2018

My mum was diagnosed with disc decompression. During her stay at the hospital I was with her all the time. I am grateful for all the staff members for everything they did. Everybody was kind and they helped us as soon as we asked. Thank you!

3rd September 2018

The only criticism of the hospital is the crazy numbering system. I was looking for Ward 6B. I was told to go up a staircase labelled with a huge letter "A". Baffled - but I found the ward and everything else about the hospital was superb.

31st August 2018

Fantastic hospital and staff. I was an inpatient for 3 weeks and found the hospital to be the opposite of what people fear hospitals to be. Clean, professional, great thought has gone into the layout and you feel there is a genuine attempt to cater for patients and visiting family emotionally. The two coffee shops, the piano, the opera singing, it was amazing and helped firm up my positivity and hope for recovery. Thank you very much for a job well done.

31st August 2018

yes I would recommend this hospital to friends and family.

{{category}} working at Southmead Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Southmead Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4x4