Dr Jonathan Tyrrell-Price

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

12th June 2017
Written by a patient at Bristol Royal Infirmary

Dr J.T-P. has my full confidence. Listened to my symptom description and arranged endoscopy. He explained the ensuing procedure well with illustration after polyps with high grade dysplasia (pre-cancerous cells)found. Good follow up with reassurance that he was pleased with success of the intervention. I'm grateful for ongoing reviews and can't fault his clinic.

29th January 2016
Written by a patient at Bristol Royal Infirmary

This is the most amazing doctor I have come across. My illness is rare and there is hardly any research into it. There is no physical reason for a lot of my symptoms but Dr Tryell price listens to everything I have to say, believes everything I say and does his best to help in everyway. If there is a problem he gets me into hospital right away to try and sort. He gives plenty of time to you and doesn't make you feel belittled or rushed. I couldn't reccomend anyone more. While I was in for so long I saw a lot of student doctors and every single one said how great he is with them to. He has a fantastic bedside manner and extremely knowledgeable.

Nearest Gastroenterologists