dr-gautam-das-1

Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital
18th May 2020

To echo the other 5-star reviews, Dr. Das has been extremely helpful to me with a variety of my issues. Despite having a busy practice, whenever I left a message with his secretary, I did receive a response to my phone often the same day. On one occasion when a new information was available to him, he called me at 9 PM on a Sunday evening to discuss. This is well over and above was beyond expectations. I am very impressed with Dr. Das.

Written by a patient at BMI Syon Clinic
9th March 2020

I am very pleased with my experience of seeing Dr Gautam Das. I went to see Dr Das when I was not feeling well at all and going through a difficult time both physically and emotionally with various health issues. At my very first consultation, I found Dr Das to be very attentive, professional and calm. This made me feel at ease and helped me to communicate with him and explain to him in detail everything that I was going through which was something that I have never been able to do with my own physician. I was treated with professionalism and great care and what I am truly grateful for is that Dr Das arranged for me to have medical tests related to a different medical problem other than what I had originally come to see him for. Because of his guidance and recommendations to have these further investigations, I managed to get a good diagnosis of an underlying medical problem for which I am now having treatment. Further, Dr Das has regularly followed up with my investigations and has always shown willingness to answer any questions. A big heartfelt thank you to Dr Das.

Written by a patient at BMI Syon Clinic
9th March 2020

Dr Das went above and beyond what I expected when I saw him as a private patient. He saw me at very short notice and kept me informed throughout the process and over the following months. He explained everything very clearly and put me at ease. I would not hesitate to recommend him or indeed seek advice from him in the future if needed.

Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital
9th October 2019

Very approachable and happy to answer any and all questions. We meet regularly and he's been a great help in dealing with a potentially serious condition. Can't recommend highly enough.

Consultant ,Diabetes and Endocrinology General Internal Medicine