Dr Edward Middleton

• Internal (General) Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 »

11th February 2016
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I went to see Dr midelton august 2014 he diagnosed me with osteoarthritis in my hands .. 17 months later I have it in 3 places in my spine ... Now my feet...knees..elbows..wrists...fingers toes..all feel stiff and in great pain. He took blood test don't know what for because he didnt tell me ... I am still trying to chase up my results All I know is that my blood cells was out of range that's But in a space of 17 month I have it in every joint of my body .. I now have started getting swollen swollen dip and pip nodes but swelling at the sides which looks horrible .. I have swelling and pain behind my knees .. And my doctor just keeps on giving me morphine patches and zapain painkillers .. God knows what the blood results meant but my body is in all complete pain ..stiff Now my archill tendons are swollen too So no wasn't a great help at all .. On waiting list again and maybe this time I will get answers

15th December 2015
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

very good checked gave me alot of his time and never felt rushed explained things and his thoughts to what it could be , he was how every consultant should be .

2nd March 2015
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

Truly one of the best doctors ive meet ... thankyou for helping me

30th January 2015
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

Dr Middleton is an excellent consultant. He always has time to listen to me and no matter how silly I think a question might be I am comfortable to ask him. He explains things thoroughly and always makes sure I understand any changes in my medication and if I have to have new medication via my GP he sends me a copy of the letter so that I understand what the GP should be doing. If I need his help or advice in between appointments I am comfortable enough to telephone his secretary and ask her to speak to him on my behalf.

30th January 2015
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

Listened carefully Didn't feel rushed and was thorough Good relaxed discussion and explanation Reasoned approach and wants to follow-up

« 1 2 3 4 »