Dr Michael Greenstone

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Chest Medicine

28th June 2019
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

After the letter I received from dr greenstone dated 13th May 2019 virtually saying there was nothing wrong with me and I was wasting his time, I thought he might be interested in recent developments. On 16th June I was rushed to hospital with severe breathing problem and was only discharged yesterday. I was at the queens centre at castle hill where they discovered I had ITP. This is what had been causing my coughing and breathing problems. I am amazed that none of the blood tests I had showed this problem and that I have had to suffer for so long and risk my health in this manner. As you can imagine I am quite annoyed although happy to be now getting better.

22nd June 2019
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

Dr Greenstone has been my consultant for a number of years now, during that time I cannot think of one visit where he has not had time to listen to me and then investigate anything that I have had concerns about. He is a deeply dedicated specialist who like many of his colleagues does not receive enough thanks or praise for the work he does. I am certain that during his career he will have diagnosed and made life easier for many of his patients. I for one am tremendously grateful for the help, advice and care I have been shown over the years, he has my gratitude and sincere appreciation for everything he has done for me.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists