dr-david-fox-5

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

7th July 2020

Dr Fox explained what was going to happen, when and how it was going to happen. He was thorough and honest and completely reassuring. I would highly recommend him. His secretary was also absolutely fab and helped enormously!

20th May 2020

Dr Fox carefully explained everything to me and answered all of my questions. Both he and his team were kind, caring and professional, a credit to the NHS.

12th May 2020

Expertise is essential, to be a success in any field, but in any area of medicine, it is of the utmost importance that doctors get things right. To do their job well, they therefore have to listen, take note and then, take action. Dr Fox has done all of these- he is a person who allows you to have your say, he can relate to his patients and gain their trust through his expertise and knowledge, and caring attitude. The ablation I had, done by Dr Fox, has made such a difference to my life. I am fit again- and no more discomfort day and night. So thank you Dr Fox, for all you have done. I was told I would be referred to the ‘best’, and you have proved just that!!

Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
29th April 2020

I went to see Dr Fox in his rooms at the Spire in Hale. He was very helpful and understanding with me and my family. He gave me two alternatives for my problem, Of which I chose the one he recommended. I had my procedure done in hospital. At all times Dr Fox gave me confidence all the way. I went to see Dr Fox in his rooms after my procedure which was a success, and Dr Fox was satisfied with my recovery. Job done !

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
10th April 2020

I am very happy to send this review of Dr Fox. I first saw David a few years ago at the Alexander Hospital in Cheadle with Atrial Fibrillation. It is always very worrying when there is a problem with your heart ❤️. However David made me feel as though I was in very good hands and that proved to be the case. I had an ablation at the Alexander Hospital and although I am still on medication, the problem has settled down. He is very thorough, kind and charming. A lovely man. Diane

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Dr David Fox was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Dr David Fox is a highly experienced cardiologist/electrophysiologist in Manchester and has been a consultant for over 10 years. He spent a period of his training at one of the worlds premier heart rhythm institutes (University of Western Ontario, Canada) working with pioneering cardiologist Professor George J Klein, the author of over 500 medical publications. Dr Fox specialises in the treatment of all heart rhythm disorders and carries out over 220 ablation procedures annually and has a particular interest in atrial fibrillation ablation (pulmonary vein isolation). He also is fully trained in all aspects of pacemaker/ICD implantation. He is the lead for cardiac rhythm services at Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester and runs the annual audit program to ensure high levels of safety in and quality of the atrial fibrillation ablation program.

Nearest Cardiologists