dr-david-fox-5

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

15th September 2020

Nothing was too much trouble for Doctor Fox he explained all about my catheter ablation in a way that I could understand.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
20th August 2020

I had an SVT ablation in April 2020. Dr Fox reassured me that all would be well and it was. It’s made a huge difference to my life and I’m so pleased I went ahead with it. I would recommend Dr Fox and his team without hesitation.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
18th August 2020

I saw Dr Fox in November 2019 with suspected atrial Fibrillation. Dr Fox confirmed that this was the case immediately and I was booked in for Cardioversion in January 2020. The procedure was quick and painless and my heart was put back into normal rhythm. I returned to see Dr Fox for a check up in August 2020 and he confirmed that my heart continued to be in normal rhythm which was a great relief to me. Dr Fox gave a clear understanding of the problem from start to finish and I would highly recommend him.

17th July 2020

Doctor Fox has been great help with getting my health back in order. He's caring and very understanding. He listens to everything and is very thorough in his diagnosis. I would not hesitate in recommending him to anybody else who wants to help themselves. Once again, my thanks go to Doctor Fox and his team.

7th July 2020

Dr Fox explained what was going to happen, when and how it was going to happen. He was thorough and honest and completely reassuring. I would highly recommend him. His secretary was also absolutely fab and helped enormously!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Dr David Fox was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Dr David Fox is a highly experienced cardiologist/electrophysiologist in Manchester and has been a consultant for over 10 years. He spent a period of his training at one of the worlds premier heart rhythm institutes (University of Western Ontario, Canada) working with pioneering cardiologist Professor George J Klein, the author of over 500 medical publications. Dr Fox specialises in the treatment of all heart rhythm disorders and carries out over 220 ablation procedures annually and has a particular interest in atrial fibrillation ablation (pulmonary vein isolation). He also is fully trained in all aspects of pacemaker/ICD implantation. He is the lead for cardiac rhythm services at Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester and runs the annual audit program to ensure high levels of safety in and quality of the atrial fibrillation ablation program.

Nearest Cardiologists