dr-david-fox-5

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a NHS patient at Wythenshawe Hospital
22nd October 2021

Fantastic experience from start to finish. My first consultation was over the phone and I Dr Fox explained the procedure to me step by step. I felt very reassured and had plenty of time to ask questions and have them answered. On the say if my procedure, Dr Fix came and spoke to me before I went in and made me feel relaxed and confident with what was happening. This has changed my life and I couldn’t be happier with service I have received from Dr Fox, his team and the wonderful staff at the hospital.

5th October 2021

I cannot recommend Dr Fox highly enough. I "found "him after A and E had diagnosed Atrial Fibrillation but unfortunately it was was going to take months to arrange a first appointment. I checked out the "private route" and found Dr Fox was highly rated in this "field" and arranged an appointment via his Secretary. I was very impressed immediately on meeting him and with the straight forward way he dealt with me and informed me of the options, costs and risks that I faced. He handled any questions that I had professionally and with ease. I chose to take the "Ablation" route and asked Dr Fox to do it. It was successfully carried out and he guided me before, during and after the Procedure with the same straightforward care and patience with any questions that I had. I had my follow up appointment several weeks later and he again gave me a thorough check up and again, answered all of my questions in a positive way before saying that it had been successful and gave me advice on the "do's" and don'ts" of how to return to normal.. I cannot praise enough for the professional and thoughtful way I have been dealt with by Dr Fox and would recommend him to anyone who has similar problems.

1st October 2021

Dr Fox was brilliant from start to finish. The operation went to plan, and his level of after care service was exemplary.

Written by a private patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
1st September 2021

I can fully recommend DR David Fox, My appointment was made quickly I was able to explained my health concerns and symptoms, Dr Fox promptly arranged for relevant tests to be carried. Medication prescribed to manage my heart condition. I felt totally at ease and fully confident that I was listened to.

13th August 2021

He is a person who gives you confidence before any procedure you may be having. He is calm and caring ensuring you are relaxed.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Dr David Fox was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Dr David Fox is a highly experienced cardiologist/electrophysiologist in Manchester and has been a consultant for over 10 years. He spent a period of his training at one of the worlds premier heart rhythm institutes (University of Western Ontario, Canada) working with pioneering cardiologist Professor George J Klein, the author of over 500 medical publications. Dr Fox specialises in the treatment of all heart rhythm disorders and carries out over 220 ablation procedures annually and has a particular interest in atrial fibrillation ablation (pulmonary vein isolation). He also is fully trained in all aspects of pacemaker/ICD implantation. He is the lead for cardiac rhythm services at Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester and runs the annual audit program to ensure high levels of safety in and quality of the atrial fibrillation ablation program.

Nearest Cardiologists