Dr David Fox

Dr David Fox is a highly experienced cardiologist/electrophysiologist in Manchester and has been a consultant for over 10 years. He spent a period of his training at one of the worlds premier heart rhythm institutes (University of Western Ontario, Canada) working with pioneering cardiologist Professor George J Klein, the author of over 500 medical publications. Dr Fox specialises in the treatment of all heart rhythm disorders and carries out over 220 ablation procedures annually and has a particular interest in atrial fibrillation ablation (pulmonary vein isolation). He also is fully trained in all aspects of pacemaker/ICD implantation. He is the lead for cardiac rhythm services at Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester and runs the annual audit program to ensure high levels of safety in and quality of the atrial fibrillation ablation program.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
13th January 2020

Professional and clear. Felt unrushed as he listened to me and my concerns and encouraged questions. Has excellent secretarial backup . Would highly recommend him

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
9th January 2020

Dr Fox is a very straight talking and knowledgable consultant. He knew exactly what my issue was when he first saw me, it was all confirmed again by tests, I was then reassured that an ablation was a fairly standard procedure. I have gone from having monthly horrendous SVTs to having none and I am delighted my problem was fixed so swiftly.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
8th January 2020

Dr Fox offered me a loop recorder first as we suspected AF. The device detected AF after a couple of months and we decided to leave the device implanted for a while to monitor my condition. This proved to be great advice and the best decision, 18months later I had a black out and the device confirmed my heart had stopped for several seconds. Dr. Fox suggested that a Pacemaker would be the best solution and clearly explained the procedure and benefit. The procedure was exactly as he said it would be and completed with the utmost care. My family and I would not hesitate in seeking his advice or recommending him. He is extremely confident in his ability and a true professional. Thank you..

Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital
7th January 2020

Dr Fox and his team have looked after me very well and with great consideration over the last few years.On the day of my ablation everything was explained to me in detail, so I was at ease with the procedure. The result has been excellent. I have now been discharged and I wish to thank all concerned involved in my care.

Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital
29th November 2019

Dr Fox is a very professional, down to earth consultant. He has looked after me ( and my Defibrilator ) for over 7yrs now and I have complete confidence in him.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »