Dr Andrew Sawczenko

• Paediatrics

14th July 2017
Written by a carer at BUPA Cromwell Hospital

Dr Sawczenko is a brilliant doctor. He is incredibly kind, reassuring and above all fantastically knowledgable and experienced. He was available on email well into the evening on Friday when we had questions regarding my son's test results. I thoroughly recommend him.

6th July 2017
Written by a carer at BUPA Cromwell Hospital

I don't live in the UK and was travelling through for a brief time. I was able to organise an appointment by email - Dr. Sawczenko responded rapidly to my request and I was able to send through information about my daughter prior to the consultation (ie vaccination record). The appointment was simply for a wellness check but Dr. Sawczenko was very reassuring and provided me with a great deal of information for long term care of my daughter. He was very good with her and made the appointment as comfortable as possible. I highly recommend him.

6th June 2017
Written by a carer at BUPA Cromwell Hospital

My six month old baby suffered from reflux. Dr Sawczenko was recommended to me by a colleague. He was highly thorough, caring, with great attention to details. My baby's condition improved after his treatment. Not only did he prescribe medicine, he also adviced on how to improve the baby's overall wellbeing. Following his advice, My daughter's interest in food made the meal time less stressful for the whole family. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Sawczenko to any of my family or friends.

27th February 2017
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

I contacted Dr Sawczenko after being told we had a 10 week wait for my 3 month old to see a specialist on the NHS. He responded to my email within minutes and booked us in for the next possible appointment. I felt he really listened to our concerns and gave my son a full and thorough check up, as well as addressing our specific queries about his weight, feeding and head shape. He gave great advice and really put our minds at ease. I would highly recommend Dr Sawczenko.

27th January 2017
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

Got an appointment with Dr Sawczenko to review our newborn daughter. Dr Sawczenko could see us the same day and helped with our problems. His treatments worked well and he was immediately available by email for follow up questions. Overall experience couldn't be better and we have all trust in him. Great doctor!

Nearest Paediatricians